Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claud123

Chatty Member
I came by to see if there was any mention of Josie in here - it's so strange to me that a few months ago, Josie seemed to be spending a lot of time with Vic, Amelia and Suzie and yet none of them were at the wedding, none of them mentioning Josie except for Vic's shout out to Josie's coffee maker.
TBF, they all got together very short before the wedding. I don't think Josie got close to Josie, but only a few trips and 1 time she was at her home.
In my opinion I think you can not invite to someone to your wedding and still be friends. I hope they are still friends.

Victoria not only mentioned Josie when she was showing her coffee machine. But also when she was making her smothie (she said Josie got her into the Naked Biotics products).

I watched the latest vlog out of curiosity.. skipped many parts of it (mostly the clothes haul / and explaining how her coffee machine had to match).

I know she has to promote her bras... but there should be a better way to keep falshing viewers the way she does.
She is talking and suddenly "look at my bra!":

Captura de Pantalla 2023-08-09 a la(s) 15.41.49.png

"And look at my bra!":

Captura de Pantalla 2023-08-09 a la(s) 15.42.28.png

🤣 🤣

Another random thing, her hair color is horrible! Is not blonde. Is not red. Is not orange. Is a very awful color. Doesn't look good with her skin tone. However the hair texture is great (much better than Lydia's fried hair).

• Haha
Reactions: 23

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
How she looks without editing, standing on her tippy toes and contortion

normal. Do you guys know that Stephanie Lange on YouTube? Her influencer/celebrity videos comparing real life instagram are so great. And also sad! We shouldn’t feel the need to edit our bodies. There’s nothing wrong with looking healthy and normal ❤
They're all so distinctly average without the filters, posing and having hundreds of thousands of pounds of clothes, treatments, and experiences thrown at them.

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Leonie, Tamara, Etc: HD style reels that draw you into the experience and highlight the details of their looks

Vicky: Always blurry footage from her attic, hotel room or bathroom (!!!?!)

Hey Alex — we’re not impressed. 🥴

But so cool of you to have an ego as tho you’re the new Mapplethorpe and are soooooo “in demand”.

Living in NY and working in pr I’ve met several of the worlds finest photographers.💗💗 They all put out a better product and have not even a fraction of the ego you and your narcissistic “ride or die” do. But hey. Go work on your tattoos, bruh 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

mineminemine

I always hate when people blame others for things they didn’t do in their life. It’s your life, take some accountability.

she has achieved some incredible things and the experiences and things she’s been gifted is only soemthing we can wish for. So her woe is me attitude is just annoying.

Its not as if she recognises that these materialistic things don’t make a person happy - she’s not happy unless she’s receiving things.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
It seems like she went all the way over to Japan for a one night "gala". We've see the same content rinsed and repeated for days now.
If she was sensible, she could have done a Japan ‘travel vlog’ and done a lot of things in Tokyo.

There is teamLab, Disneyland, the SkyTower, Akihabara, and a lot more to explore.

In reality, they don’t have a lot of money, and they rely on brands to bring them anywhere. She’s rehashing that Cle-stuff because that is all they did. They are so self-absorbed that they don’t do anything unless it is free!

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
This is just a Northern thing to be fair
I’m northern 😂 and none of my friends, family or dermatologist pronounce it that way. It’s defo a Victoria thing.

Did I hear her refer to her Chanel pearl bag as “so special, unique, sought after and rare”, the bag that everyone and their Nan owns. Lydia Millen has one, Claire Chanel has one, Laili Mizra has one….I could go on. Wish influencers would just show us their new bags and unbox them instead of giving a BS speech about justifying buying it and listing what other bags they have which means they don’t have one like the new one. Like shut up, we all buy bags, because we simply like them, we don’t want your life story while your sat there for 10mins holding the unopened box😴 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
She's managing to make Japan look really dull. And why go shopping in Ginza? YSL has the same stuff as anywhere else. I'd be seeking out stuff I couldn't buy at home.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
She is essentially her tattle commenters for the downfall of her so ‘called’ career. We didn’t ask her to leave Gleam, and befriend Lydia who took her to the countryside for the house?

We didn’t ask her to get a dog when everyone else did. We didn’t ask her to beg for freebies in her home renovation. We didn’t ask her to sell her soul to the affiliate link gods. We didn’t ask her to beg for freebies, from her husband’s tattoos to her Birkin 35 she used to attend a Vivienne Westwood show! We also didn’t ask her to get that Manchester apartment that surprise! It cannot be used as a home studio, which destroyed her hopes for more income.

Victoria Magrath-Harrison is the reason why Victoria Magrath-Harrison’s career ended.

The Carolina Herrera show in New York showed the main problem with her. She thinks that getting late to the show will give her all the time to eyefuck herself in front of the camera, only to find out the doors have closed and the show had begun. If it wasn’t for that TikTok, we don’t have concrete proof of her unprofessionalism.

Victoria destroyed her Carolina Herrera ties. Now, Leonie got Carolina Herrera’s eye and it seems it won’t go away anytime soon.

And now, she realizes that the industry doesn’t care about her, even though she has been using the ‘PhD card’ to beg and beg. She is on vacation, but she uses that time to blame us for her own actions.

She is so toxic as a person, no wonder Alex can’t stand her anymore. The Magrath-Harrison’s a textbook definition of a toxic dependency, but both of them are stubborn as hell.

• Heart

Laalaalaa

Latest vlog - an entire day of beauty treatments from 10-7pm - skin hair nails you name it. Complains she’s so exhausted.

That again - she gets a day full of thousands of pounds worth of freebies, where you can sit back and be pampered and not even have to pay for the privilege - during the week when we’re out doing proper jobs - and has the nerve to say how exhausted she is. Wow.
She is a complete moron. Imagine thinking getting a spare room turned into an office is 'work' and crying about it.

She would so be one of those girls who post a not so cryptic Facebook status about being down and then say, oh nothing don't worry babe, pm me xxxxx

Stop with all the 'I promise I will tell you one day about why I'm sad, but I just can't right now'. If you're sad talk to your friends, family, husband don't post weird vlogs saying you're sad but that's it.

Just bllleuurvhhjj.

• Heart
Totally agree!. That's why I don't feel sorry for Alex. And unpopular opinion, but I don't think is Victoria's fault. Everyday he is choosing the easy money, the first class trips, the luxury hotels, free clothes, free shoes, free everything, cars, houses, he chose that over his mental health.

They don't have to divorce. But if the guy is struggling he should stop working with Victoria. Not travel with her. Let her do her thing. Get a job on a company where he has contact with other people, get a routine and work on his mental health. Victoria earns a lot of money. He is free to get whatever work that makes him happy without the need to get an amazing salarie. Basically he can get a new job just for fun!.

But that's something I don't see them do for the good of him and their relationship.

I see Alex denying to quit all the easy money. And chossing to complain how unhappy he is. As you said "Sadly these things seem to be more important to some people over genuine happiness".
This, right here, agreed! Completely! It's giving me the sad husband of an influencer, holding up a camera vibe. Yet people seem to forget it's also the husband choosing said life. They are adults, they can walk away from the "job", if not the marriage.
It's odd to see people trying to infantilize these golden cage hubbies. They know their life comes at a price. They also know how to get out of such life. Yet they perpetuate all the toxicity. I feel bad for him as a person who suffers, but it's a suffering of his own making.

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
As if she said the 1st Venice Film Festival was held in 1943 (it was a whole decade before then btw). What a bimbo. Even children are educated enough to realise glitzy festivals were not happening as normal mid World War 2. But it’s Victoria, why would she think bombs being dropped left, right and centre, Germany occupying Italy, 80 million people dying etc should get in the way of a red carpet 😅😂.

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
Instead of begging people to watch her vlogs because they worked so hard on them (isn’t that your job?!?!), she should tell people how they’ll benefit from watching them. “If you haven’t been to Copenhagen Fashion Week, my vlog features these brands, and these shows, in these locations… etc.”
Hopefully, influencer and grifter culture is on the wane generally. People have got very wise to ongoing begs for money/products, and ask far more questions.

Tough economic times mean that people are less interested in vacuous wealthy nothings wafting about to product launches and fashion weeks.

• Heart

Lpops

I don't want to seem cruel, but Alex being so bitter and prissy that he keeps reading his wife's tattle thread is so funny to me...
Bet he doesn’t stop there… I think Vic probably annoys him as much as she annoys us that he’s probably a VIP tattler on here. 😂😂😂

Hey babes 👋
---
Is she for real. All I can see is her nipples. Those "dresses" are like fancy nightgowns
They’re like £2k each too 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
The Net a Porter haul at the start was the most fake and convoluted crap I’ve hear in a long while. She’s hyping up the basic AF pieces - a black leather skirt, plain white t shirt, black blazer and over sized shirt - and goes into QVC presenter mode, over selling, over explaining, trying to sound so knowledgeable about styling like she had something groundbreaking to show us, and we got:
Skirt and t shirt tucked in
Skirt, t shirt and a blazer
Skirt with massively oversized shirt tucked in
Massive oversized shirts as a dress. Wow. Riveting.

She came across so awkward like she knew she didn’t have a clue how to style so over explained the most basic thing. It just seemed so fake and contrived, more than normal. It was total QVC cringe.

And the ‘do I look good’ ‘what do you think’ to Alex every minute is coming across so desperate. She seems so insecure, insincere and sad in this one, even with all the fake giggles

• Heart