Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessie98

VIP Member
She can't even talk about mental health without it becoming an ad. Do fuck off, you selfish witch. Talk about mental health without selling?????? How about that?????? You don't post vlogs if you can't sell anything?????

• Angry
Reactions: 27

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
to be fair she was on their stories

But Alex the douchebag wasn’t despite his always thirsty and weird tagging of them 🥴
Looks like they also did some facetuning.

Slightly different photos but they look like they were only seconds apart, left is Getty, right is Armani.

20230903_175222.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Omg, have you guys seen her latest youtube short. A video about the ‘dessert she has daily’ and how she “likes to pretend it’s healthy but it isn’t”. It’s ONE DATE with a tiny bit of peanut butter spread on top, ground ginger, cinnamon and a sprinkle of salt 😳. People with eating disorders shouldn’t be allowed to spread such damaging messages. One date as a dessert should never be labelled as “unhealthy”.

No doubt she’s adding the salt to help with water retention, the ginger for her nausea from not eating and cinnamon to have a flatter stomach because it’s anti inflammatory. As someone who suffered from eating disorders in my twenties, I recognise all the signs in Victoria. I hope she did seek a therapist or life coach like she said she was going to on insta stories a few months back. She needs help.
I was hospitalized for an eating disorder in my 20s myself. That date thing was classic ED. #gamerecognizegame

Hope you are doing okay now. My husband calls me a “high functioning anorexic” now; I’ll take it. 🙏🏻

• Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Thank you @Megansnarkle for the thread suggestion:

Thread highlights:

1.Victoria was foolish enough to think to rent out her Manchester apartment as a studio, only to find out that it cannot be used for commercial purposes.
2. They are thinking of buying a Land Rover Defender, alongside the Evoque and the Porsche Taycan (on loan).
3. Cried on the Range Rover about mental and marital issues.
4. Went on a gifted holiday to the Maldives, and they promoted everything except the hotel!

Continue here!

• Heart

supershark

VIP Member
BOOKING HER HONEYMOON?!

she’s bagged so many trips just the two of them. What a load of bullocks

• Haha

Am88

“We look like mom and dad having time away from the kids”?!? You don’t have kids Victoria. The dog doesn’t count.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Blep27

I’ve only just noticed how Vic is practically copying Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, her style and her hair 😟

Plus, look who has liked her photo..

Attachments

• Haha

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
So, it looks like Big Brother has sprung into action and we've always been at war with Eurasia.

Her video on why they bought the Manchester flat is now not private anymore but it does contain some notable omissions, namely the original explanations that the property was bought to be a photo location house.

Before:

Screenshot_20230418_203158_YouTube.jpg

Now:

Screenshot_20230707_123349_YouTube.jpg

Before:

Screenshot_20230418_203449_YouTube.jpg

Now:

Screenshot_20230707_123959_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

RaeCop

Screenshot_20230727_131551_Instagram.jpg

Please. At this point, she'll work with whatever brand will pay her, send her free shit or send her on a trip.
If she'd stop acting like she's the Shopping Channel of Instagram, maybe people would interact more instead of just scrolling past yet ANOTHER ad.

• Heart
  • Haha