Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
. I honestly think she might be a hoarder, she’s addicted to stuff that’s for sure
I agree. Did you see her flog when she was organising beauty and hair products into that new cabinet? The one in spare room. There was no makeup included in that video and yet all the crap filled an entire dresser.

Reactions: 4
I like her kitchen, I admit I do. But the rest of the Frow Home is ick to me. You can so TELL it’s just a mishmash of handouts. Everything is as poorly thought out as her foolishly not measuring her custom closet in advance to fit her shoes. Her style is...bougey but art deco but farmhouse chic but French knockoff but woodland lodge?? Lydia is annoying af but at least her home is cohesive from room to room.

And don’t get me started on all the fake flower arrangements.

P.S. Who is she trying too fool with this caption? 🤣 We all KNOW “team member” from Chicago is Rebecca. Her team is not that big! You can count them on less than one hand. (I hope she gives Becca health benefits but I doubt it.)

Attachments

Reactions: 7
There's no contentment or practicality here is there. Everything has to be "more". Huge house in the country, isolated from her main work bases. Huge mortgage that means running herself ragged. Huge bag collection, most of the "loves" but how often are they actually worn, a mix match of freebies rather than any personal style (that huge fabric Chanel flap apparently ideal for flying, sure). A massive shoe collection (Found it strange how Sophie complained about the poor quality of Valentino leather , yet Frow adores them, I know who I'd trust) that doesn't even fit in the custom closets (should have gone to IKEA)). Lose more weight, gym more, not enjoy the free trips to promote a product because her man is always judging her diet and exercise.

I think her channel would be more interesting if she was still involved in academia, talking about fashion history, sub cultures, fabrics, promoting sustainable fabrics and brands, instead of showing herself get a flight every week to flog a perfume and saying wearing a bra covered by a blazer in windy London is female empowerment, or getting a gig preaching about sustainability whilst getting laid on luxury cars that are hardly going to make her audience run out to the dealerships. Have to say, call me petty, but I nearly turned off her shoe collection video when Alex shouted "woo hoo", it's like can she not have any space to have her own individual content without him constantly being in frame or interjecting himself? Maybe it's going to go down the Michalak's route, where eventually the husbands dominates what originally was a female led channel marketed to women.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
" wearing a bra covered by a blazer in windy London is female empowerment, " <--- THIS COMMENT 👌 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
" wearing a bra covered by a blazer in windy London is female empowerment, " <--- THIS COMMENT 👌 👏
"Ad. Women Empowering Women. So proud to have been invited by @victoriassecretUK to speak on a panel about what makes women #IncredibleEveryDay. I think it's essential to acknowledge how powerful we can all be if we just support one another. It also helps if you've got an "Incredible Bra" for your power suit"

So many things wrong in this caption.

• Wow
  • Sick
Ok, disclosure, Vic really reminds me of my mother, especially in that NYE jumpsuit and black heels pic, so that’s weirding me out. 😳 And she’s just as flighty, disorganised and impeccably dressed. So if she is anything like my mother character-wise, she’ll be obsessed with her closet and her things to the point of strong emotional attachment. But I think deep down she is a traditionalist as things go wrong when she tries to be too quirky and original. This is why her house looks like a design fairy threw up in it. There is no cohesion or strong sense of style, and there are too many incomprehensible pieces that are, tbh, just awful mistakes. Like that massive speaker in the “orangery”, gold chevron cupboard monstrosity, white Argos bedside tables in her “French boudoir” bedroom, red chair on red wall in the living room and the fact her rooms and bathroom have that studenty, unfinished, thrown together look. I think she tried too hard to be stylish but has so little originality that it’s just never gonna happen. Instead she should educate herself in interior design, find the style she likes and stick to it, like she did in the kitchen and it turned out better than the rest of her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree. Did you see her flog when she was organising beauty and hair products into that new cabinet? The one in spare room. There was no makeup included in that video and yet all the crap filled an entire dresser.
That whole spare room was full of stuff. Honestly if she didn’t buy anything during 2020 She would still not run out of makeup or hair stuff. Imagine staying in someone’s house and being surrounded with that crap. It’s like Zoella, they buy bigger houses just to hold all their tit 🤢

I definitely think both Victoria and Alex are addicted to general STUFF - the amount of stuff which just seems to arrive - coupled with her request that PRs redirect deliveries from the PR box - honestly, watching her videos make me feel suffocated.
Totally agree, they are constantly unboxing or opening stuff. Yes they moved house but they didn’t need to buy everything new. That Dior designed smeg kettle or whatever it was that she LOVED (and then begged) has mysteriously vanished. Her baby blue smeg fridge that she loved so much she kept in her office, vanished. So wasteful, so vulgar. They make me sick

Reactions: 9
Now she's in Edinburgh decked out in Fendi scarves - she'll be lucky if she isn't mugged :rolleyes:
Nobody walks around Edinburgh dressed head to toe in labels. Apart from the odd tourist.
People wear designer, but in a much more relaxed and discreet way.
She’ll stand out like the tacky bint she is.

Nobody walks around Edinburgh dressed head to toe in labels. Apart from the odd tourist.
People wear designer, but in a much more relaxed and discreet way.
She’ll stand out like the tacky bint she is.
She seems to think the bigger the logo the more fashun she is, tacky really is the word.

Reactions: 4
She seems to think the bigger the logo the more fashun she is, tacky really is the word.
Do we know why she’s in Edinburg? Surely it’s not with Fendi. They put her in the bleachers of their shows in Milan.

It’ll def be interesting to compare how things go for her without gleam. So far, it’s been a quite the quiet start to the year.

Reactions: 2
Do we know why she’s in Edinburg? Surely it’s not with Fendi. They put her in the bleachers of their shows in Milan.

It’ll def be interesting to compare how things go for her without gleam. So far, it’s been a quite the quiet start to the year.
I'm 90% sure it's for Strathberry - their headquarters are in the city and she kind of teased another collaboration. It's why she came to Edinburgh the last time.

Reactions: 7
It will be interesting how Victoria will react in February when fashion month rolls in. We know that she's "shutting" her fashion weeks this year.

She'll see Leonie front row, decked out in designer gear, staying in a grand suite in a hotel.

She'll see Tamara doing the same, getting in to parties and rubbing shoulders with designers.

I wonder how she'll make up lame excuses ti cover her absence and laziness.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get it! Also that wasn’t her ceremony dress, or what she wore to get legally married in?!
witch had like 4 or 5 wedding outfits which is just bleeping ridiculous and a complete show.

The fact she use to go off about being sustainable and looking after the environment is laughable. It absolutely enrages me. I’m sorry but no-one needs that many outfits on their wedding day, I don’t care who you are. It’s pure greed.

Definitely 1000000% not asking for her address to be posted because obviously we can’t post it 😬
but do we know her new house!? How much she paid for it?

Reactions: 2
She's probably still fulfilling things that were set up by Gleam tbh. It'll drift off soon but I imagine some of the project she has in the go now were set up before she left

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.