Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely 1000000% not asking for her address to be posted because obviously we can’t post it 😬
but do we know her new house!? How much she paid for it?
I don’t think anyone managed to find it, even on the other site that shall not be named - she wasn’t as stupid as Lidl to show her full address!

Reactions: 2
She looks full on orange and ridiculous.
It’s like some designer clothes threw up on her. As someone who works not far from where that photo was taken, no one ever dresses in so much obvious designer clothes in Edinburgh. It’s so over the top it looks tacky!

Reactions: 8
She looks full on orange and ridiculous.
If she’s going to wear a big coat scarf combo, why would you not wear some nice skinny jeans and boots with it? She looks so awkward in those trainers, they are not her at all. She honestly puts together some terrible outfits, just because something is designer does not mean it’s nice or will suit you

Reactions: 10
Her new registered business address is the same location as The Trussell Trust Food Bank. Really disgusting.

Reactions: 3
Her new registered business address is the same location as The Trussell Trust Food Bank. Really disgusting.
I think the Trussel Trust are on the same street. I had a look and there are 150 ish companies at her new registered address- including Hello October. There are a couple of accountants based there that look after “new media” clients (their words!) so maybe one of those is looking after her business stuff?

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry - but does she not see the hypocrisy of crying climate change whilst posting a picture of a plane window!?!??

great you’re reducing your intake of clothes and makeup Vic - but what about the damage already done? Why not take a train to Edinburgh instead of flying? Ditch the Bentley and promote a hybrid, don’t buy a house which needs entirely gutted 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry - but does she not see the hypocrisy of crying climate change whilst posting a picture of a plane window!?!??

great you’re reducing your intake of clothes and makeup Vic - but what about the damage already done? Why not take a train to Edinburgh instead of flying? Ditch the Bentley and promote a hybrid, don’t buy a house which needs entirely gutted 🙃
Exactly. She hasn't done jack tit that'll make a difference.

Reactions: 3

She flew to Edinburgh? 😲 That’s outrageous! What an asshole.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Writing that her amount of products will be slashed. Shouldn't bleeping hoard like that anyway. Makes her a hypocrite all of it.

Reactions: 4
Writing that her amount of products will be slashed. Shouldn't bleeping hoard like that anyway. Makes her a hypocrite all of it.
Exactly - she’s created her own little hoard and now can live off it whilst she preaches.
She is despicable

Reactions: 2
I can't actually believe she flew to Edinburgh. Environmental impact aside, Honestly by the time she's got to an airport gone through all that faff got off the other end and had to get into Central Edinburgh from the airport, she may as well have spent 5 hours on the train in First relaxing and got off in the city centre stress free

Reactions: 12
Did she seriously fly to Edinburgh? I couldn't see anything about it on her insta, but I don't follow her anymore so may have missed it. I went to see the post you were talking about, and everything she says in this post is great but it means absolutely nothing if she thinks getting a flight from England to Scotland is ok, and also how tone deaf is using an aeroplane window photo as the background?!! I work in conservation and it honestly baffles me how the environment is becoming so entangled with an influencers image. It's becoming some sort of way for them to advertise their brand and it is disgusting.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.