Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Tan France's house tour and he has an attic dressing room that works! Victoria should've taken a lesson from him but we all know she cannot take criticism!

I've noticed a few comments critical of her wasteful attitude on her latest IG post, they weren't even mean, just asking her to rethink her ways. Of course she can't handle it or respond in any considered or thoughtful way.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Can't wait for both Victoria and Tamara to post videos at the same time showing off their handbags.

Victoria will faint if she sees Tamara's Birkins and Kelly.

View attachment 69432
To let off the cringiness, i suggest you watch Sophie's latest video. A big breath of fresh air and class :)
Love sophie. She's a diamond amongst all these cubic zirconias.

Reactions: 6
To make bot comments appear more genuine, no doubt. 🙄
Yes this! I think it could be, there are 3k comments on that video, when has she ever?! Fashion mumblr asks her audience to do it all the time by leaving a certain emoji, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the easy way to fake comments using bots and ive only just realised!

Reactions: 5
Hi all, I’ve been lurking for ages and finally made an account. I can’t decide who I can’t stand more, Liedia or Victoria. Victoria’s instastories from today just annoyed me, highlighting ridiculous “bloggers” like Suzie, and of course her twin Liedia. I also can’t stand Leonie who is clearly of a higher caliber, but there’s something VERY off about her as well. I just can’t with all the “positivity” and a** kissing in their industry that’s just so clearly not genuine. OVER IT.

Reactions: 11
Yes this! I think it could be, there are 3k comments on that video, when has she ever?! Fashion mumblr asks her audience to do it all the time by leaving a certain emoji, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the easy way to fake comments using bots and ive only just realised!
I might be wrong but I'm sure I heard another you tuber say likes and comments show interaction and might mean Vids get recommended but I might be completely wrong.

Reactions: 2
She should have turned one of the bedrooms into a dressing room and had the attic room as a bedroom. You cant make a decent wardrobe in a attic room not enough floor to ceiling space.
Exactly! 😍
Hi all, I’ve been lurking for ages and finally made an account. I can’t decide who I can’t stand more, Liedia or Victoria. Victoria’s instastories from today just annoyed me, highlighting ridiculous “bloggers” like Suzie, and of course her twin Liedia. I also can’t stand Leonie who is clearly of a higher caliber, but there’s something VERY off about her as well. I just can’t with all the “positivity” and a** kissing in their industry that’s just so clearly not genuine. OVER IT.
Welcome! They are all so needy...not content with their followers they have to love each other too!

I might be wrong but I'm sure I heard another you tuber say likes and comments show interaction and might mean Vids get recommended but I might be completely wrong.
Yes I think this is true. Holly Boon once said that she doesn't care if you write mean comments or thumbs down a video as it counts as 'interaction' and good for her YT algorithms, so lots will tell you to just use an emoji or half way through will say 'comment if you think I chose XXX by the end of the video'.
It's also why Lydia claims to have 'excellent engagement' - not because she is actually engaging with her audience (lazy mare can barely bring herself to even like a couple of comments) but because she has so many dislikes on her videos, YT algorithms thinks it's clearly a hot topic that's getting people rattled one way or another and gets pushed to recommended. If you compare her dislikes to similar people with similar views and subs, her dislikes are huge! But she doesn't realise 'excellent engagement' isn't always a good thing!

Reactions: 3
So true, Leonie gives me the creeps, I don’t know why. Welcome to the forum! 🙂

Reactions: 3
Welcome! I agree. The 'APPRECIATION POSTS' on her InstaStories... translation = "Now that I don't have a management agency, I need the subscribers of all these people. So they better link me back".

Reactions: 15
She's so cringey she's "emosh" bc she knows hard hard they work and thinks they are great??? What!? Does she not realize you can post a story with just words without a dumb photo of your face that has nothing to do with the content of your words?

Reactions: 5
That shoe collection video was a car crash, so many if the shoes were samey, she clearly doesn’t wear them all. ‘I wore these to my mums wedding so they are sentimental’!? Not sentimental enough that she wore them to her own wedding instead of buying four new pairs. The scene of all her shoes piled up in the bath, I mean WTF- she’s so disrespectful to this stuff she allegedly loves and can’t possibly part with. I honestly think she might be a hoarder, she’s addicted to stuff that’s for sure

Reactions: 17
That shoe collection video was a car crash, so many if the shoes were samey, she clearly doesn’t wear them all. ‘I wore these to my mums wedding so they are sentimental’!? Not sentimental enough that she wore them to her own wedding instead of buying four new pairs. The scene of all her shoes piled up in the bath, I mean WTF- she’s so disrespectful to this stuff she allegedly loves and can’t possibly part with. I honestly think she might be a hoarder, she’s addicted to stuff that’s for sure
I definitely think both Victoria and Alex are addicted to general STUFF - the amount of stuff which just seems to arrive - coupled with her request that PRs redirect deliveries from the PR box - honestly, watching her videos make me feel suffocated.

Reactions: 7
I quite like Frows interior design ( obvious exception "closet" ) but that office room is seriously fugly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.