Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she knows soooo much about fashion she doesn't know the name of fabrics/styles or anything.

Hilarious that she cannot shut the shoe cupboards!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hahaha the boots all have to go in sideways - and then she puts a pair covered in mud in!

Lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All very bizarre! Aren’t the heels supposed to hook over the little up bit so they were on a slant?

Agree re ankle boots - why hadn’t she measured them / thought about what she actually needed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bloody hilarious that her shoe cupboard doesn’t actually fit her shoes. I skipped through the vlog and with her plonking them in any old way to fit it looks like a shoe jumble sale rather than proper storage. She needs to look at what Arielle Charnas or So Lindsi have for their shoes (example below). That’s what I’d expect someone who ‘loves’ shoes would have installed.

2DF26E90-8631-484D-893C-F6AB52E7668A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Bloody hilarious that her shoe cupboard doesn’t actually fit her shoes. I skipped through the vlog and with her plonking them in any old way to fit it looks like a shoe jumble sale rather than proper storage. She needs to look at what Arielle Charnas or So Lindsi have for their shoes (example below). That’s what I’d expect someone who ‘loves’ shoes would have installed.

View attachment 69387
It's a bit tricky to have shoe storage like this when your dressing room is in the attic! Should have bought a bigger house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping phd in fashion and the bint can't even store her shoes properly. HEEL OVER THE WOOD DIVIDER.
A lot of people in comments were telling her the heels go over the divider but she says Guyyssss I have too many to do that. Gawd.

Screenshot_20200105-192055.png

Reactions: 1
Can't wait for both Victoria and Tamara to post videos at the same time showing off their handbags.

Victoria will faint if she sees Tamara's Birkins and Kelly.

Capture+_2020-01-06-08-23-17.png

To let off the cringiness, i suggest you watch Sophie's latest video. A big breath of fresh air and class :)

Reactions: 4
Omg the way she treats her heels with tie straps is awful! She just kind of wrapped and threw them in there! All my nice shoes (not even that nice compared to vic's but expensive for normal people) I keep in the box with the tissue and clean and re stuff after I wear them.

I don't think I can make it to the boots section

And she didn't even know Amelia had her shoes re dyed recently , you'd think being "friends" she could've asked her....

Omg the way she treats her heels with tie straps is awful! She just kind of wrapped and threw them in there! All my nice shoes (not even that nice compared to vic's but expensive for normal people) I keep in the box with the tissue and clean and re stuff after I wear them.

I don't think I can make it to the boots section

And she didn't even know Amelia had her shoes re dyed recently , you'd think being "friends" she could've asked her....
I think Amelia just treats Victoria as a "work friend" nothing else. Amelia has true friends, a job at Tatler and has produced better content. Victoria will never get to Amelia's level: the class, money and natural sophistication.

There are a huge number of comments on her latest video that are just emojis of shoes...is that normal, or is that likely bought comments? I hate that this is what youtube and instagram have become - disingenuous endless self-promotion. Gross.

There are a huge number of comments on her latest video that are just emojis of shoes...is that normal, or is that likely bought comments? I hate that this is what youtube and instagram have become - disingenuous endless self-promotion. Gross.
She told people to comment with shoe emoji half way through and then with a black heart at the end (yes I watched it all!)

Reactions: 3
It's a bit tricky to have shoe storage like this when your dressing room is in the attic! Should have bought a bigger house 🤣🤣🤣
She should have turned one of the bedrooms into a dressing room and had the attic room as a bedroom. You cant make a decent wardrobe in a attic room not enough floor to ceiling space.

To make bot comments appear more genuine, no doubt. 🙄
She asked people to comment with a shoe or black heart if they'd made it through to the end of the video - just another sneaky way to up the 'engagement' on her video for the YT algorithms.

She should have turned one of the bedrooms into a dressing room and had the attic room as a bedroom. You cant make a decent wardrobe in a attic room not enough floor to ceiling space.
Yeah, exactly what I whought. Same with Lydia. They should make attic bedroom into guest rooms and proper bedrooms into walk in closests. As they spęd hours daily in those rooms, and guests hardly ever sleep for more than few days. And guest bedroom really needs just bed not lots and lots of usable storage.

Yeah, exactly what I whought. Same with Lydia. They should make attic bedroom into guest rooms and proper bedrooms into walk in closests. As they spęd hours daily in those rooms, and guests hardly ever sleep for more than few days. And guest bedroom really needs just bed not lots and lots of usable storage.
At least Lydia's isn't as small as Victoria's and looks nicer IMO. Victoria's looks a cheap mess and she's going to need another room for her clothes soon because that wardrobe is already full. :LOL:

100% agree. She’s made an expensive cock up, given she works from home and the shoes and clothes are props for her business. She’s have been much better putting them in a bigger room and prob stick the office in with it as well. Embarrassing for her.

Isn't Frow planning ahead, leaving rooms for a nursery and a room for a nanny ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.