Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched the last 2 vlogs yet. Nearly an hour about her 70 handbags when right down to the end of my playlist.

is she really leaving gleam? (@Lola Faith 😵) are we seeing another in-bungalow team in MK in 2020!!!

Her ads have definitely increased in the last 6 months, maybe she’s already left and like Millen she’s grabbing everything she can.

il say it again, her lil witch of a husband has destroyed her channel.
Yep, she says she’s going it alone and it’s time for a fresh start. Wonder if this will spark off another round of people abandoning ship. I reckon Lydia has convinced her to do it by banging on about not having to give anyone a cut of what she’s making. I bet the Gleam contracts have a tidy fee built into them. I was on a contract with an agent once (I’m not a Youtuber) and the fees were mental and covered off every single way I could have possibly made money, and were a different percentage for each thing.

Reactions: 7
Yep, she says she’s going it alone and it’s time for a fresh start. Wonder if this will spark off another round of people abandoning ship. I reckon Lydia has convinced her to do it by banging on about not having to give anyone a cut of what she’s making. I bet the Gleam contracts have a tidy fee built into them. I was on a contract with an agent once (I’m not a Youtuber) and the fees were mental and covered off every single way I could have possibly made money, and were a different percentage for each thing.
She only got her “book” published because she was a gleambot.

I agree, I think Lydia and Vicki are cut from the same cloth but Frow hid it better.

I hope it backfires on her 🙂

Reactions: 9
Going it alone? That’ll be interesting to see. Sounds like she’ll be even more moany about exhaustion than usual.

That said I’d be happy to see Gleam go down in flames.

Interesting she’s leaving Gleam, she relies on her amazing manager and team there as she bangs on about so what will she do now?! Alex her manager 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think that Victoria will not have that much of a problem leaving Gleam. She has an amazing portfolio already, and it seems that Gleam didn't really have that much luck in booking her jobs Tamara had.

But, I think Victoria must remember that there are so many fashion bloggers out there that creates the same content.

Victoria will be relentlessly chasing AD after AD this 2020. Soon, brands won't be inviting her to trips, nor take her in as an ambassador. Soon, she'll start to emulate Lydia "Lady Julia" Millen, who begs for everything.

Her press treatments will soon be gone, her gifted things will soon be gone, and her gifted house renovations will soon be gone.

Victoria and Alex must be ready for the crash and burn for 2020.

Reactions: 6
So she's giving her mom the smeg toaster, instead of giving her the new one she got from Kenwood, she's giving her mom her used stuff. For normal people if you use something and don't like it is it fine to give to your mom but when you get all this free stuff, I expect more. She couldn't even bother to give her mom the new one and that bugs me. Probably irrationally. Also all that free stuff won't be happening anymore now that she's going without management.

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the last 2 vlogs yet. Nearly an hour about her 70 handbags, that went right down to the end of my playlist.

is she really leaving gleam? (@Lola Faith 😵) are we seeing another in-bungalow team in MK in 2020!!!

Her ads have definitely increased in the last 6 months, maybe she’s already left and like Millen she’s grabbing everything she can.

il say it again, her lil witch of a husband has destroyed her channel.
She is leaving gleam 🙄 presume Alex will be looking after stuff in-house for her?

The latest vlog, she says ‘we are on an actual holiday’ she then discussed pictures and editing, and doing her ‘last work of the year’. Given it was a free trip (to an empty hotel it seems), she was obviously flagging that too. When will she realise there is no such thing as a free lunch- pay for your own holiday, turn off your phone, like the rest of us do!

I used to love watching her vlogs but since she and Alex have moved to the house she has gone into consumerism overdrive and is too like Lady Tacky of the Bungalow for my liking. I can't even bear to watch her now and quickly go to the next video if she pops up in my Youtube feed. Also, Alex really gives me creepy vibes <<shudder>>

Reactions: 10
It now makes sense why she said she won’t be doin fashion weeks on the same way next year, she must have known then she wouldn’t be working with Gleam and that going solo she’d get worse or no invites next year so she was definitely preempting it.

the difference with Lydia is for whatever reason, Lydia’s numbers are much better and I get the feeling her “fans” are a bit more mad/loyal. Victoria is someone I put on in the background, her vlogs are actually more boring than Lydia who just stays in her house and Victoria’s golden hour seems to have passed, she was most interesting when she was still doing ASOS hauls and styling with high end items.

I’m going to take a stab and imagine she’ll move away from fashion and more into home and beauty as that’s the current trend but neither of those things are particularly exciting areas for her.

The move from Gleam is for sure about money, why give away comms if you don’t have to but she doesn’t have the manpower - her friend lives in Canada and Alex has no people skills so how will she build new relationships? She also now lives out of London which will make it harder.

Interesting she’s leaving Gleam, she relies on her amazing manager and team there as she bangs on about so what will she do now?! Alex her manager 🤣
Didn't her manager just go away with her for Thanksgiving?!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that HATES whatever fancy gadget camera toy Alex has now? It’s so annoying in her (latest) Bentley ad.

Also, imagine what the neighbors will think of this girl rolling up to their humble neighborhood with such a flashy car.🤣 Kinda makes me wish she’d get a scratch in the paint or something. 😎

Reactions: 5
Victoria's instagram video of piling up tonnes of tackily wrapped presents into that loaned Bentley, with her overfilled lips and a smug smile screams tacky and low class. Combined with shameless advertising 24/7, lying to her audience that every new piece of gifted tit is a “best ever must have”, creepy, food shaming Alex lurking in the background and passive aggressive sniping at every criticism is just narcissism on steroids. And with both her and all the other social climbing advertisers aka “influencers“, relentless censoring of negative comments and blocking means that a false picture is being presented where they are saints and victims and sites like Tattle are falsely portrayed as “hateful bullies” just because they allow this justifiable criticism to stand. All the media is in cahoots with them, gaslighting their readers that valid criticism is “hate” and “jealousy” while not mentioning at all the ill effects (health and financial) these eating disordered, cosmetically ruined, pathological liars are having on people who are gullible and desperately trying to keep up, despite austerity and generally worsening economic conditions, not realising all this tit is loaned and gifted, and that negative sides of this pretend lifestyle are being actively concealed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i watched her “this is our first holiday”

which turned out to be a trip away to flog a hotel whilst taking photos for another brand and “working” with net a porter.

always on the bleeping beg. She should be ashamed of the way her business is going.

Reactions: 9
I was surprised she posted about sales on insta at the end of Christmas Day. I’m sure in the past she was one of the influencers that didn’t post content over Xmas and took a break, but now look how the might have fallen posting a blog about the selfridges sale on Xmas day! Her Xmas day can’t have been that good if she has time to do that.
I barely follow her these days, but am not sure surprised she’s leaving gleam since she’s become close to Lydia who always brags about doing stuff without management. No doubt she has encouraged Vicky to do the same and be more greedy and keep a larger cut of what she makes.
just comes down to greed and control, pure and simple. I honestly think the influencer industry is starting to see the wheels come off and many people are going to be over it on 2020.

Reactions: 10
I was surprised she posted about sales on insta at the end of Christmas Day. I’m sure in the past she was one of the influencers that didn’t post content over Xmas and took a break, but now look how the might have fallen posting a blog about the selfridges sale on Xmas day! Her Xmas day can’t have been that good if she has time to do that.
I barely follow her these days, but am not sure surprised she’s leaving gleam since she’s become close to Lydia who always brags about doing stuff without management. No doubt she has encouraged Vicky to do the same and be more greedy and keep a larger cut of what she makes.
just comes down to greed and control, pure and simple. I honestly think the influencer industry is starting to see the wheels come off and many people are going to be over it on 2020.
It’s really sad and unwise what Victoria is doing. Lydia has a completely different personality, the “go it alone” somewhat rebellious, queen bee but not in a typical sense, she is very fringe, seedy, and domineering, so it makes perfect sense for her to not be with an agency. It’s actually a really good move for her because she could never tolerate someone telling her what to do. For better or for worse, and she is utterly ridiculous, annoying, greedy, makes faux pases all the time, but she has become successful in this configuration where she is the boss. Victoria is a completely different personality, she is far from dominant, she gets on with people a lot better, she can toe the line in fact an external structure really suits her. When she is influenced by Lydia she starts behaving like an awful, smug brat but not as self-sufficient so she still ends up copying Lydia. I predict they’ll fall out because Victoria won’t be satisfied with being Lydia’s lackey, but by then she would have burnt a lot of bridges and her career, partnerships and sponsorships will suffer. This won’t end well for her I don’t think.

Reactions: 12
A9588D1D-F042-4A01-B9ED-7B388853A853.jpeg

Bored Victoria. You’re boring me.
you shacked up with your little hobo. Over the moon for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember (maybe they were from Xmas Eve) but she had a tit load of stories showing her getting ready doing her makeup and what not for Christmas and it was so pointless. Who has time to watch that on Xmas or Xmas Eve? Also wouldn't it be faster to just throw on some mascara and spend time with her family she never sees?

They haven't worked to earn money to buy these things, hence the lack of respect for them. If you've saved up for months to buy a Chanel you're going to look after that thing. There's no respect for what they have
hell yes!
I bought a vintage Chanel and after each time it’s used, I clean it properly, stuff it with paper, put it in its dust bag and back in the box. Irks me how these idiots put their designer bags and shoes on display with no protection. That’s right, let them get sun damaged and covered in dust all for an instagramable aesthetic 🤦🏼‍♀️

She forgot to mention when he took her back after she cheated on him. AWW such a sweetheart
she cheated on him?
When did this come out?

Her relationship is a pile of tit.
No way to I envy that toxic couple.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.