Inthefrow #2 featuring Whiny Magrath, the real housewive of Frowburbia.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since he doesn’t have his own thread I’m adding this here but...

LOL. Who cares what Alex is wearing? What a try hard he is. Let us all hope this continues and he becomes the next Marcus Butler! 🤣
‘Should of’ .... No, Alex, it’s should HAVE 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Oh I’m so happy I have found this thread!! I thought it was just me, I don’t understand all the fawning!!

Reactions: 8
I know this is a small thing, but like Lydia, they seem to just go trudging through any old field cos it's the countryside and they think they can. It irks me. That's not how it works

Reactions: 10
I don't watch Vic any more, for a whole host of reasons, but one of her videos popped up in my recommended videos recently. 70 designer bags? Ugh, eww. I have no problem with designer bags, but to brag about having 70 of them and use that as title clickbait... that's just tacky.

So today Vic went all the way to central London to go to a spinning class?!? Presumably gifted but what a massive waste of time, money, resources etc!

• Haha
So today Vic went all the way to central London to go to a spinning class?!? Presumably gifted but what a massive waste of time, money, resources etc!
Her spin class is next to where she gets her nails done so she will have got gifted nails too. If it’s free Vicki will be there lovely (said in a lispy passive aggressive Vic style)

Reactions: 5
Her spin class is next to where she gets her nails done so she will have got gifted nails too. If it’s free Vicki will be there lovely (said in a lispy passive aggressive Vic style)
of course the beloved Dryby (pr) - I do worry about the state of her real nails having permanent gels / acrylics- I love Shellac but over use massively trashes your nails.

Reactions: 3
of course the beloved Dryby (pr) - I do worry about the state of her real nails having permanent gels / acrylics- I love Shellac but over use massively trashes your nails.
I was sat next to her once when she was getting them done. They were long but looked brittle and thin. I have a Shellac addiction and they do go through cycles where they are weak.

And she is high pitched and hyper even when not on camera though she did blog at the end of it. I was tempted to talk and ruin it but thought I should be an adult.

• Haha
yeah I’m not sure I bought that then or now 🤣 although who knows 😂🤣
She just doesn’t seem to have enough personality to do something like that. Vic just comes across as a bit dull with passive aggressive tendencies. Not sure she has an affair/cheating in her.

Reactions: 1
She just doesn’t seem to have enough personality to do something like that. Vic just comes across as a bit dull with passive aggressive tendencies. Not sure she has an affair/cheating in her.
he seems more the type to cheat than her.

Reactions: 8
What part of free loading off someone else in a house that Victoria bought, playing guitar and video games in his room and needing others to give him rides because he doesn’t have a drivers license is growing up? Sounds like all the 15 year old boys I knew.

Remember that TLC song no scrubs? Alex is such a scrub.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.