Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Land Rover have a trip on Scotland and Shes not been invited! Sarah Lysander is there. Waste of time sucking up to them and pretend shopping for a defender!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do they actually ever look after their dog or just leave him every other week with whoever they leave him with?

Reactions: 14
Looks like she might've actually paid for her own trip to Copenhagen? Or she went early and the #ad just hasn't started yet 🫠
She flogged the new Tory Burch perfume, the Manolo Blahnik / Birkinstock sandals in a reel in Copenhagen. Well, good for her for paying this trip.

If she is actually paying for this, then let us get ready for a slaughter of AD after AD after AD.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She flogged the new Tory Burch perfume, the Manolo Blahnik / Birkinstock sandals in a reel in Copenhagen. Well, good for her for paying this trip.

If she is actually paying for this, then let us get ready for a slaughter of AD after AD after AD.
She was begging for 'hotel recommendations' a while ago so I wouldn't be surprised if some PR had chirped up and she's got that free.

I'm also obsessed with the fact that only two people tagged her wearing her Holland and Cooper blazer, one of whom is a guy who wears it a billion times better than Vic does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's giving me 90s and not in a good way. Like with so many of her looks, it's almost there, but not quite. If she subbed the 90s skirt for jeans then I'd actually like this as a casual city vibe and something I'd actually wear.
The skirt looks better when she’s standing. I feel like the purse and shoes “clash” though. I think if she got that hotel for free we’d have to hear about it constantly, and I didn’t see her mention it by name. Yet.

Reactions: 13
The skirt looks better when she’s standing. I feel like the purse and shoes “clash” though. I think if she got that hotel for free we’d have to hear about it constantly, and I didn’t see her mention it by name. Yet.
This look also would've looked way better with a Lindy or a Picotin. The structured denim skirt with the structured Kelly is all sorts of Upper East Side Jewish mom.

Reactions: 7
I actually like this outfit, better than anything else I've seen. The long denim skirt is cute to me.

1684765833209.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.