Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone fancies themselves! Does she just carry this stuff around for clout?

View attachment 2189349
If they are at the product launch event that magazine is placed at every seat?
---
Vic posting the event photos from her only two friends there - Amelia and Suzie - like she is the Star of the event and should be celebrated when it is the launch for the hair product and she is the hair model thats all. But it’s the only time she gets to shine so got to be all abt her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If they are at the product launch event that magazine is placed at every seat?
---
Vic posting the event photos from her only two friends there - Amelia and Suzie - like she is the Star of the event and should be celebrated when it is the launch for the hair product and she is the hair model thats all. But it’s the only time she gets to shine so got to be all abt her.
No Josie?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess congrats, Vicky?

The face of a haircare product release 99.999999% of people don't care about.

That's the perfect role for you, sweeties!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_5430.jpeg

posting timely with the LV content cos clearly thats a “premium” brand she is wanting to suck up to 😂
---
Her net a porter haul is so dumb
(Actually all ad-net a porter videos with these influenzas are stupid) hearing her justify stupidly her need for a plain black tee or denim jeans
They all have no style and too much clothes, a mindless sponsored haul from Net a Porter is NOT going to make me spend my money buying what they have been gifted. Doesnt Net A Porter and all these retailers realise by now???

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2191969

posting timely with the LV content cos clearly thats a “premium” brand she is wanting to suck up to 😂
---
Her net a porter haul is so dumb
(Actually all ad-net a porter videos with these influenzas are stupid) hearing her justify stupidly her need for a plain black tee or denim jeans
They all have no style and too much clothes, a mindless sponsored haul from Net a Porter is NOT going to make me spend my money buying what they have been gifted. Doesnt Net A Porter and all these retailers realise by now???
Maybe LV contractually obligated her to post in real time, as they’ve seen her delay shenanigans before.

What do you bet she acts like she’s the only one on the trip? Tamara is there, too.

Reactions: 12
Maybe LV contractually obligated her to post in real time, as they’ve seen her delay shenanigans before.

What do you bet she acts like she’s the only one on the trip? Tamara is there, too.
Yup and Caro. We already know Vic will not show anyone besides herself and her huuuuuuusband
IMG_4085.png

Reactions: 9
She was describing a delicious looking sandwich at munch on Copenhagen and her descriptor was “pancakey bready thing.” 🤦🏾‍♀️ I guess I shouldn’t be so critical because vlogs are supposed to be informal and more life like, but damn, did that sound simple!

• Haha
I know he sometimes has his opinion on her outfits, but I wonder if it gets on his nerves her keeping saying 'isn't it nice' 'do you like it?' 'looks great doesn't it?' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14

She has no friends on this type of brand trips. Cant get anyone to be in her stories.

Ok loner
IMG_4087.png
IMG_4099.png

By the way she is already a full day behind on the LV content

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She was describing a delicious looking sandwich at munch on Copenhagen and her descriptor was “pancakey bready thing.” 🤦🏾‍♀️ I guess I shouldn’t be so critical because vlogs are supposed to be informal and more life like, but damn, did that sound simple!
That description sounds like english is not her first language xD

Reactions: 9
Everyone vs one Victoria 🫠
I wonder why she still do this to herself. Going on trips just to realised she can't enjoy the trips cause she is not able to socialize. She goes to all these events to be just with her brother-husband

IMG_6440.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.