Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the days when she used to get invited to stuff. What do you think happened?
I think she's pissed of brands by being late to events, promoting other brands during these trips, not engaging with the other influencers and being late/behind when posting promos from the trip.

Reactions: 18
Vic is upset; depressed; pissed off because she’s had zero invites at any of the cruise/resort shows with the exception of LV. I can’t see it being anything other than that 😂
Her arch nemesis Tamara has a FULL diary and has just got engaged to someone with influence which must duck her off too.
She can buy another car/flat/ renovate again but still it won’t solve her issue - ENVY

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she's pissed of brands by being late to events, promoting other brands during these trips, not engaging with the other influencers and being late/behind when posting promos from the trip.
Or one of their PR staff is on Tattle looking for
tea!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That is terrible photography advice. Don't shoot everything! Learn about composition first! Some people naturally have a trained eye for good compositions but others have to learn it. Plus- most people try to copy those photography influencers and most of their photos are uninteresting due to the same composition on the same subject matter and similar edits.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.