Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her definition of holidays is monetising it anyway shilling and flogging, if this isnt a paid for TH video she wont be vlogging at all. She wld just post a few obligatory stories abt the resort on insta. There are way nicer Maldives resorts but she stays at the one that gave her a discount. Prolly the others she begged for didnt give her a free stay or a discount huge enough.

She commercializes her whole lifestyle but whines and justify everything in all her 45min vlogs about how selective she is with brands (bullshit)… blah blah cos she can see for herself at all these fashion weeks that she is just a nobody even after so many years- that must sting really badly …the begging for likes and engagement is pathetic. If your content is interesting and cool, dont need to demand/ beg for likes. Learn to write better captions/ descriptions, learn to post on time and learn to let loose a bit and not be such a desperate try hard to be a fashion IT girl… cos she really is not!!!

She can flaunt her freebies and pretend to be organic about her content, it’s all so fake, she obvs wont be bothered to feature anything unless she is rewarded in some way.

Sure, Maldives to new york without mentioning that you were alrdy home for a week. That’s another lame attempt to paint a jet setting life when she is better suited to just create content from her attic.

Also, wanting to have holidays twice a year - always the same places (maldives for summer? Ground breaking) why not really explore the world since she can afford it? Go to Bali! Japan! But no, iust the same few places where she feels she can squeeze out free stays or watever. So much for holiday. She might as well just do staycations in the UK.

I like tattoos & have a few myself but the way Alex is covered in them is very off-putting. Not tasteful at all. And I LOL at his resort wear of tee and shorts to dinner while Vic wore her white dress and blazer, trying so fking hard.
Must be so tiresome waiting for her to get ready so they can shoot her outfits everyday. She even mention they are losing sunset light or something cos not sure what time is sunset and had only a few mins to shoot before it got really dark. MUST BE SO STRESSFUL on holiday and having to make a photoshoot out of every holiday inappropriate outfit.

The TH deep V swimsuit is so unflattering on her & secretly she must think the TH logo looks like the HERMES H. Hahaha
I think Alex’s tattoos are great 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay my prediction, this whole Bronde or whatever she is calling it will be gone when she next sees Larry - the dark hair really looks so awful on her and I just have a feeling she is secretly hating it. (Cos it looks shite?) 😂

Reactions: 14
Her airport GRWM features a giant YSL tote…I guess she forgot how “perfect for travel” she said her Birkin would be, or maybe she didn’t realize how hard she’d have to hustle to get attention from YSL for the next fashion week…

• Haha
Her airport GRWM features a giant YSL tote…I guess she forgot how “perfect for travel” she said her Birkin would be, or maybe she didn’t realize how hard she’d have to hustle to get attention from YSL for the next fashion week…
She probably finally realized lugging that bleeping heavy ass Birkin 35 (or whatever size it is) around was a mistake.

• Heart
Okay my prediction, this whole Bronde or whatever she is calling it will be gone when she next sees Larry - the dark hair really looks so awful on her and I just have a feeling she is secretly hating it. (Cos it looks shite?) 😂
This!!! Her hair is the worst reverse balayage I have ever seen. And to think what her colourist would charge us normal people… she shouldn’t be a colourist 😂

Reactions: 9
This!!! Her hair is the worst reverse balayage I have ever seen. And to think what her colourist would charge us normal people… she shouldn’t be a colourist 😂
It makes her look like a 7 year old too I think; I mean the plaits she kept wearing on holiday didn’t help but she was giving Pippi Longstocking vibes which are just not editorial 😂

Reactions: 8
It makes her look like a 7 year old too I think; I mean the plaits she kept wearing on holiday didn’t help but she was giving Pippi Longstocking vibes which are just not editorial 😂
hahaha YES she definitely is a bit of Pippi with the plaits.

the way she has hers done screams “my hairdresser hates me”. The root melt doesn’t make sense, there’s a weird demarcation line where it hasn’t been blended in to the previously lifted hair and the toner looks unevenly applied…

I think what makes me more pissed though is that she genuinely pays for nothing in her life. She’s JUST an influencer on IG and gets all this tit for free. or do you reckon she offers them “ExPoSuRe??”

Reactions: 10
So an influencer I follow who is NYC based has posted that she went to the dyson launch last night for the Airstrait. Literally posted a couple of stories and thanking dyson for the product, all very casual. She went back home after to watch tv.
Let’s anticipate Vicky dragging it out for several editorial shots making out it was some massive event where she was the main star 🙄 honestly it’s so funny that she posts waaaay after events because it makes her look so tardy and lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So an influencer I follow who is NYC based has posted that she went to the dyson launch last night for the Airstrait. Literally posted a couple of stories and thanking dyson for the product, all very casual. She went back home after to watch tv.
Let’s anticipate Vicky dragging it out for several editorial shots making out it was some massive event where she was the main star 🙄 honestly it’s so funny that she posts waaaay after events because it makes her look so tardy and lazy.
HarriSon be working overtime to get those edits perfect for her QVC page - god forbid she posts in real time and RAW

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she makes it sound like dyson had to fly her out to this launch because she’s sooooo important and crucial to their PR and marketing 🙄🙄🙄 so smug

5DFA1B2A-71AF-45D3-BFF3-ADA8BF83743F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The way she makes it sound like dyson had to fly her out to this launch because she’s sooooo important and crucial to their PR and marketing 🙄🙄🙄 so smug

View attachment 2165357
I thought she had already seen that headphone contraption and was using it. What a piece of work she is, but I suppose it makes her feel special and important. That fragile self esteem obviously needs all the boosts it can get.

Reactions: 6
I wasn't gonna share this because we already passed discussing her workaction, but then I realised it's very much on point to be late with sharing content 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Same! The person I follow is Kira Jones, exactly the same sort of content

Reactions: 5
Same! The person I follow is Kira Jones, exactly the same sort of content
Yes! The influencer I saw (Danielle carolan) was so similar. Maybe NYC influencers don’t get as hyped as there’s always launches to go. Where as Vicky has to treat it like a big deal and a signifier of her importance 😂 even though dyson must have invited tonnes of girls to the event. It’s just funny because the organic causal content lands so much better than a slick reel and lots hair swooshing long stares into the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.