Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! The influencer I saw (Danielle carolan) was so similar. Maybe NYC influencers don’t get as hyped as there’s always launches to go. Where as Vicky has to treat it like a big deal and a signifier of her importance 😂 even though dyson must have invited tonnes of girls to the event. It’s just funny because the organic causal content lands so much better than a slick reel and lots hair swooshing long stares into the camera
She is the only UK influencer that gets invited to this overseas shindigs donchaknow 😂

I'm also a little confused. Larry King is obviously an "industry professional" ambassador for Dyson, but is Vic coming along as his influencer of choice or is she working directly with Dyson? What came first: Vic's relationship with LK or with Dyson?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is the only UK influencer that gets invited to this overseas shindigs donchaknow 😂

I'm also a little confused. Larry King is obviously an "industry professional" ambassador for Dyson, but is Vic coming along as his influencer of choice or is she working directly with Dyson? What came first: Vic's relationship with LK or with Dyson?
I could be wrong my lovelies, but I believe V started going to see LK YEARS ago, back when she lived in Notting Hill.

Then all of a sudden, they’re both “part of the dyson team”… I think what happened is they asked Larry King to come on board as he is a “famous” stylist and then V wangled herself a deal out of it as “Larry’s most important client”. Something like that I SUSPECT 👁👅👁

Reactions: 15
I could be wrong my lovelies, but I believe V started going to see LK YEARS ago, back when she lived in Notting Hill.

Then all of a sudden, they’re both “part of the dyson team”… I think what happened is they asked Larry King to come on board as he is a “famous” stylist and then V wangled herself a deal out of it as “Larry’s most important client”. Something like that I SUSPECT 👁👅👁
Yeah, this makes the most sense to me too. Thanks for the insight @Pleasespeakthetruth!

Reactions: 6
James Dyson has shat on this country and the UK taxpayer for years. We’re mugs. Like duck am I giving him a penny of my hard earned money

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Side note: Does anyone know a dupe for the Cle de Peau concealer? It's the best I've tried but I can't afford to repurchase!

Reactions: 3
In her newest TikTok she wears her HC suit to meet James Dyson, even though the dress she tried in before (not her HC crap) shows off her hair much more, WHICH IS THE POINT of her junket. Always be double shilling, Vic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Breaking News: the son husband didn't go to New York! Whose gonna take and heavily edit her photos?

• Haha
How much money do we think Dyson paid her to shill the headphones/non functioning air filter headset???😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
The NOSE is back at it again with another unneeded fragrance.

Does she not feel embarrassed by all these adverts and how grubby she looks? No one worth knowing gives a duck about Tory Burch that’s for sure 😂
---

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Wants to redo her closet but claims its 'down the line' and a 'pipe dream' unless a company gift her one of course!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wants to redo her closet but claims its 'down the line' and a 'pipe dream' unless a company gift her one of course!
What a waste. Why do all these influencers constantly need to redo their just done houses?! Are they all saying they have no taste or personal style so always want whatever the shiny new trend is.

Reactions: 22
Didn't she do some sort of revamp already where she changed the worktops and hardware? How many times can you redo something you've had for less than five years?

Reactions: 25
Didn't she do some sort of revamp already where she changed the worktops and hardware? How many times can you redo something you've had for less than five years?
Well, when your day-to-day content is as stale as week old bread, you find things to redo that don't need redoing. It's basically influencer busy work. I just feel bad for the companies and construction crews that do all the actual work. Maybe they expect the influencers they work with to only keep their work for a year or two, but if it were me, I'd be pissed.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.