Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on. She is obviously is trying very hard to be seen. Tbh I was expecting more IG content from the cruise show and their stunning location, Harrison didn’t even make a cameo. Nearly every influencer brought their partner along.
I was thinking that. I don't see any difference since the moment they decided Alex wouldn't work for her anymore? or less. I don't remember what she said. But I thought she would get someone else to do her content no?. I don't see any difference. I still see super late content. I still see she locks in her hotel rooms to Alex take her photos. What was the change?

Reactions: 11
Sorry but for maybe her best invite in a while — she really flopped with the LV content compared to everyone else.

She puts more effort into her attic reals and Maldives content

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The LV two piece looks like it's made from an old sofa cover from a cheap hotel room in Benidorm from the 1990s.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also can't stand the little brown LV crossbody she's been using. That darker brown tone has always screamed fake to me. It just looks like a replica 😂

Reactions: 6
Suddenly she is a Tina Turner fan? Dancing and pouring a glass of wine in the kitchen
So pretentious

🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It felt like the Copenhagen vlog she filmed entirely on her own. Like her husband wanted to have a break, but Vic wanted to film it. It's the vibe I got.

Reactions: 10
I never watched any of their content and thought “oh he really loves her”, i always have a feeling that he secretly despises her, which is sad but she caused it by massive demasculinisation and by treating him like he doesnt matter. Same thing for Copenhagen vlog, he is so over her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The way she always calls him “husband” in vlogs even when she’s speaking directly to him. She’ll be like “thanks, husband” or “what do you think, husband?” It’s so weird!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she always calls him “husband” in vlogs even when she’s speaking directly to him. She’ll be like “thanks, husband” or “what do you think, husband?” It’s so weird!
But how would people know she has a husband if she only called him by his name?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s probably to remind herself that he’s not her brother

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"My first cruise show. You made this happen!" Too bad the content you've posted as a thank you is tit. I think she was invited not for her quality content or her style, but because she probably has gotten a ton of clicks on her affiliate links so LV thinks she'll sell sell sell for them.

Reactions: 11
IMG_5671.jpeg

that particular comment - she can relate to it - is like how she is alone and friendless at all those faahion shows where she is non-Frow oh so sad so poor thing Victoria awwww

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I never watched any of their content and thought “oh he really loves her”, i always have a feeling that he secretly despises her, which is sad but she caused it by massive demasculinisation and by treating him like he doesnt matter. Same thing for Copenhagen vlog, he is so over her
I also never got "we're in actual love" vibes from them. It's always seemed transactional and for show. It's all very "God forbid I hit 30 and not married with the house outside London and the Range Rover!"

Her attempting to co-op feminist theory again with the "male gaze" in the latest caption 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2200986

that particular comment - she can relate to it - is like how she is alone and friendless at all those faahion shows where she is non-Frow oh so sad so poor thing Victoria awwww
Ahhh grow up, if someone you dont like walks by or enters the room you act like an adult say hello and move on. We all have someone in our lives we dont like but we have to face.She is always so ME ME ME dramatic.

Reactions: 26
Ahhh grow up, if someone you dont like walks by or enters the room you act like an adult say hello and move on. We all have someone in our lives we dont like but we have to face.She is always so ME ME ME dramatic.
Lol god forbid she ever have to work in an office where the chances of being surrounded by people you don't like is astronomical.

Also, I thought that Vic is always the victim. Is this her admitting that she's not the bigger person and is also just as petty as everyone else in the industry?!?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.