Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugly trousers, looks like men's pants. Ugly shoes. Whole look is mismatched. There are so many pretty ladies wide legged summer pants, this is blah. Everything is always too big on her especially the pants.

1685477392498.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
For the lowdown on the car nonsense for those who can't be arsed to watch or don't want to give her the views...

Screenshot_20230530_222733_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230530_222752_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus. They do nothing, but need 2 cars?!
They also don't go anywhere without the other, so seriously, why do they need two cars?

They really do live a pretty empty life that is 100% defined by the things they have.

Reactions: 22
For the lowdown on the car nonsense for those who can't be arsed to watch or don't want to give her the views...

View attachment 2206937
View attachment 2206938
I don't want to be a pessimistic byotch, but it seems to me things aren't looking good.

It seems to me, that the Manchester apartment and this new car is what Alex will go for when the split happens.

Vic will get the Deanshanger house, Porsche and the Evoque. Alex will get the Manchester apartment and this new car.

Also, isn't she lil' Miss Sustainable? Getting 2 gas-guzzling cars isn't really sustainable, is it?

Well, she directly confirms our theories of having a Range Rover. Victoria is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
so they will have a porsche and a new defender.......isn't that the same as Josie and Charlie? Its like they are at primary school wanting the same pencil case as the girl on the next desk.
Also...."Trying to decide between a 3 door and a 5 door" I dont know about you but i never count the boot as a door in my car......It's a Defender 90 or a 110 you complete plank, (or a 2 door/4 door) The '3rd' & '5th' she's on about is to the boot space, which in a defender is zero no matter how long it is, you need to put the seats down. They aren't made to put your tit ton of luggage in to go to Cornwall on holiday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
so they will have a porsche and a new defender.......isn't that the same as Josie and Charlie? Its like they are at primary school wanting the same pencil case as the girl on the next desk.
Also...."Trying to decide between a 3 door and a 5 door" I dont know about you but i never count the boot as a door in my car......It's a Defender 90 or a 110 you complete plank, (or a 2 door/4 door) The '3rd' & '5th' she's on about is to the boot space, which in a defender is zero no matter how long it is, you need to put the seats down. They aren't made to put your tit ton of luggage in to go to Cornwall on holiday.
All UK influencers copy each other. For example, Victoria stressed herself so much about her wedding. She had a meltdown about spending HER OWN MONEY; traveling to France only to find out her ‘dream venue was undergoing renovations.

The wedding came, and everything was gifted. She wanted a wedding dress full of 3d flowers and lace appliqués, but she only ended up wearing a whole silk crepe dress without anything on in. Her wedding was a complete gifted event. It triggered Lydia so much that she tried to have a re-do when she found out that Claire Chanelle will re-do her wedding.

Josie doesn’t have a following like Vic, so her wedding begging is more luckluster and desperate. Josie’s wedding will the blandest wedding ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think once again Alex asked Victoria to have children. And then she goes "Ok, guess what? is time to get you a new toy! What do you want?".

And I don't even think Alex wants children. That must be his excuse to mommy buys him new toys 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love how she said she was the face of the new Larry King product and there were two other woman on the shoot. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.