Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s changed her IG about me section to read “outfits & beauty” which seeks uninspiring and vague. I wonder how she’s handling her descent into irrelevancy?
---
Everyone vs one Victoria 🫠
She made sure to get some Stories of her with ugh other attendees so it looks like she has colleagues in the industry. The BryanBoy/Tamara crew seems like a vacuous, loud situation that I don’t think most people could tolerate for that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I dont know how the influencer dynamics are, at first I thought you guys are exaggerating but now its clear that she isnt well liked by any group of peers. It also seems like she isnt even trying to fit in unless with those less successful than her, which brings me again to her lack of confidence yet again that is the root of all her misery.

Again i would agree with the above but seems like she is always the one that is alone, no matter who the trip is with.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont know how the influencer dynamics are, at first I thought you guys are exaggerating but now its clear that she isnt well liked by any group of peers. It also seems like she isnt even trying to fit in unless with those less successful than her, which brings me again to her lack of confidence yet again that is the root of all her misery.

Again i would agree with the above but seems like she is always the one that is alone, no matter who the trip is with.
Yes. She is only happy when the events include Amelia and Suzie. However, isn't this the same issue Leonie has? she is not into that Caro / Tamara group. Leonie also seems to spend big time of her trips just getting photos and videos by her boyfriend.

Reactions: 15
Yes. She is only happy when the events include Amelia and Suzie. However, isn't this the same issue Leonie has? she is not into that Caro / Tamara group. Leonie also seems to spend big time of her trips just getting photos and videos by her boyfriend.
She used to be friends with Caro / Tamara / Xenia. Caro, Tamara and Leonie share the same management, but Leonie gets booked a lot.
I agree with your observation about Leonie. It seems they are just always the odd one out. But, I think Leonie doesn’t wanna have faux friendships. Caro and Xenia bully Tamara all the time and Tamara doesn’t realize it.

• Heart
Her “tribute” to Tina Turner is a video of herself on the Peloton. 🤢 And then she tells us how the beautiful people told her they love her outfit. She’s gone round the twist!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her “tribute” to Tina Turner is a video of herself on the Peloton. 🤢 And then she tells us how the beautiful people told her they love her outfit. She’s gone round the twist!
What an unlikable caption to a post!
Screenshot_20230525_094315_Instagram.jpg

So few likes too. She's not showing the number of likes anymore. Now it only states "and others".
Why does she always need to make herself sound more important than she is?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Her captions are never likeable nor properly written to begin with lol along with her personality 😵💫

• Haha
It’s interesting that she mentioned Allana (and pronounced her name incorrectly again), because I feel like she’s single white female-ing her at the moment.
Similar hair. Similar style. Creepy

Reactions: 5
Ridiculous outfit. Perhaps, LV should stick with what it does best - handbags and luggage. As far as the accessories go, I think that, by far, the most objectionable “accessory” is the snobby superior look on her face (smell something bad, Vic?).

But, yes, the white pumps are tt - totally tacky. Ugh!

Reactions: 13
Are they talking abt Vic? Lol 🫠

Also Vic poses with her sulky face expression in all her pics, is not a fashion look. Her bronze blonde watever hair is not a thing. She needs to stop harping on the hair.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched her Copenhagen vlog then her outfits from this Louis Vuitton press trip and there is no coherence. She claims she is now more minimal then she wears this thing whatever it is, its monstrous

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched her Copenhagen vlog then her outfits from this Louis Vuitton press trip and there is no coherence. She claims she is now more minimal then she wears this thing whatever it is, its monstrous
Spot on. She is obviously is trying very hard to be seen. Tbh I was expecting more IG content from the cruise show and their stunning location, Harrison didn’t even make a cameo. Nearly every influencer brought their partner along.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.