Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a strange thing to post about. Seems like something you'd chat with your friends about, not post on insta. Must not have any friends.

Reactions: 16
I never watched any of their content and thought “oh he really loves her”, i always have a feeling that he secretly despises her, which is sad but she caused it by massive demasculinisation and by treating him like he doesnt matter. Same thing for Copenhagen vlog, he is so over her
That's why they have a Manchester flat. Which Hubby will eventually occupy as he is slowly being phased out in order to live his best life.

Reactions: 9
Such a bad outfit, and she really needs to change her hair bc this is not it
IMG_4463.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s been such lovely weather, why is she sweating it out in denim and leather instead of a nice summery dress. She ALWAYS gets it wrong.

Also “wild night”. Lol, sure Jan.

• Haha
It’s been such lovely weather, why is she sweating it out in denim and leather instead of a nice summery dress. She ALWAYS gets it wrong.

Also “wild night”. Lol, sure Jan.
Is this what she wore to an outdoor EDM festival?!? ⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't watch her vlogs in a while, but WOW! What's did she do to her hair!! She used to have a very beautiful hair until not long ago. People were commenting how good her hair was comparing to Lydia Millen's. Now I think they are compiting for who has the worst color.

She looks like she went to an amateur colorist who made an awful work and she can't afford to get it fix it.

Oh and I loved the Copenhagen vlog (except the haul, which I skipped). How refreshing to see these two on a normal hotel room. Expending quality time with friends. Exploring the city. I don't know if they paid the trip themselves (her outfits promotions definetly paid), but I wish these kind of vlogs were more filmed by influencers. Stop to going to a Maldives resort, every single time! Explore more cities!.

(Not sure if I will subcribe her channel again. She just moans a lot on her vlogs 🥴 )

Reactions: 11
"I have been meaning to plan a trip to Copenhagen in years." Everything she says, regardless of whether it's written or spoken, is grammatically incorrect. 🤦‍♀️

Also why did she feel the need to start off the video half-naked and flash her underwear? Amelia Liana does this all the time, too. It's such a lazy and trashy way of getting views.

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 5.13.46 PM.png

• Haha
"I have been meaning to plan a trip to Copenhagen in years." Everything she says, regardless of whether it's written or spoken, is grammatically incorrect. 🤦‍♀️

Also why did she feel the need to start off the video half-naked and flash her underwear? Amelia Liana does this all the time, too. It's such a lazy and trashy way of getting views.

View attachment 2205164
Lol it’s just a body 🙈 No different to that and posting in swimwear

I honestly am no Vic fan whatsoever but women have so many rules they’re expected to follow about which parts of their body they can and can’t show in different situations

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Lol it’s just a body 🙈 No different to that and posting in swimwear

I honestly am no Vic fan whatsoever but women have so many rules they’re expected to follow about which parts of their body they can and can’t show in different situations
I don’t agree and think it’s super weird that all the influencers are showing themselves half naked to “get dressed” on camera. There’s no need for it and it’s clear this is a trend of the last months/year to attract more views. It’s not only women btw there are also weird trends on insta/tiktok for male influencers to show more body parts to attract views and likes

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t agree and think it’s super weird that all the influencers are showing themselves half naked to “get dressed” on camera. There’s no need for it and it’s clear this is a trend of the last months/year to attract more views. It’s not only women btw there are also weird trends on insta/tiktok for male influencers to show more body parts to attract views and likes
@Bonjour92 Totally agree. It’s strategic. And I would have the same opinion if it was a man, etc.

And she wasn’t doing it for a legit reason like showing swimwear. She was just was talking about going to airport, so it was totally unnecessary (and unprofessional) given the context of the video.

Reactions: 21
But is she half naked? She’s got trousers on and a black bra/crop top? People wear less when they go out running and certainly less when they’re at the beach.

Maybe it does get more engagement and she’s doing it for views. I just don’t see how it’s half naked at all. Half my town goes out dressed like this of a weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I believe this isnt inapproriate if its part of your outfit, also think that womans body shouldnt be objectified, however when you are claiming to be a fashion content creator and someone with a PhD and high ethical standarda - thats your unique selling point and its very pety of you to create content in bra just for the views. Nobody is shocked to see a bra but then stick to this or that? Are you Holland Cooper or LV girl? I dont see other LV girls advertising Edge of Ember or HC , Tory Burch fragrances??? She just cant seem to decide

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.