Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t have got the hotel discount if she didn’t post. She also justified the shooting by saying they only do it for 2 hours in the day and the other 14 hours is relaxing time :rolleyes: How can she not see she still has it all wrong? She can afford the hotel regardless so is the discount really worth it? Also whether it’s 5 minutes, 2 hours, or 8 hours, it still means you’re not mentally switching off from your day job (as easy as it is).
I think if she had only posted about the hotel, it would've been fine. We know she doesn't pay for her own vacations, so fine Vic, "earn" that free stay. It's all the ads she piles on top of it while supposedly on vacation. She does this ALL THE TIME. She absolutely did not need to showcase the HC stuff because -it's a tropical destination-. She could've easily prefilmed a bunch of stuff and set it to go live while she was away. The TH stuff was swim, I guess. But she could've gone for a day to one of those Soho places and done content for TH there. Nars was "organic" my ass, but fine do a get ready with me with the makeup.

Reactions: 22
Jesus Wept: Tommy Hilfiger “is working with Alex.” Remind me to never buy any of their merch again. Throwing stuff at influencers AND their hangers on. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her definition of holidays is monetising it anyway shilling and flogging, if this isnt a paid for TH video she wont be vlogging at all. She wld just post a few obligatory stories abt the resort on insta. There are way nicer Maldives resorts but she stays at the one that gave her a discount. Prolly the others she begged for didnt give her a free stay or a discount huge enough.

She commercializes her whole lifestyle but whines and justify everything in all her 45min vlogs about how selective she is with brands (bullshit)… blah blah cos she can see for herself at all these fashion weeks that she is just a nobody even after so many years- that must sting really badly …the begging for likes and engagement is pathetic. If your content is interesting and cool, dont need to demand/ beg for likes. Learn to write better captions/ descriptions, learn to post on time and learn to let loose a bit and not be such a desperate try hard to be a fashion IT girl… cos she really is not!!!

She can flaunt her freebies and pretend to be organic about her content, it’s all so fake, she obvs wont be bothered to feature anything unless she is rewarded in some way.

Sure, Maldives to new york without mentioning that you were alrdy home for a week. That’s another lame attempt to paint a jet setting life when she is better suited to just create content from her attic.

Also, wanting to have holidays twice a year - always the same places (maldives for summer? Ground breaking) why not really explore the world since she can afford it? Go to Bali! Japan! But no, iust the same few places where she feels she can squeeze out free stays or watever. So much for holiday. She might as well just do staycations in the UK.

I like tattoos & have a few myself but the way Alex is covered in them is very off-putting. Not tasteful at all. And I LOL at his resort wear of tee and shorts to dinner while Vic wore her white dress and blazer, trying so fking hard.
Must be so tiresome waiting for her to get ready so they can shoot her outfits everyday. She even mention they are losing sunset light or something cos not sure what time is sunset and had only a few mins to shoot before it got really dark. MUST BE SO STRESSFUL on holiday and having to make a photoshoot out of every holiday inappropriate outfit.

The TH deep V swimsuit is so unflattering on her & secretly she must think the TH logo looks like the HERMES H. Hahaha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a load of :poop: if she was that bothered that she was doing too much and needed to 'live in the moment' she would have taken this holiday and done ZERO work, stayed off socials and had some proper quality time with Alex. How is it a holiday when they are shooting every bloody day?:rolleyes:
Agree. She's full of :poop:

But then she would *gasp horror* actually have to pay for her vacations in-full, and she wouldn't be able to get her hotel stay partially comped. Plus I call bullshit on her even "working" more than in 5 min increments anyway -- her vlog was such poor quality with the poor exposure and fingerprints on the lenses, that y'all know she did everything in one take and was like "meh, good enough."

Reactions: 17
One good thing though......at least she covered Alex's toes when she showed his sliders 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
(i'm going to keep ranting lol....)

I'm so sick of this "I don't owe you anything" attitude that a lot of influencers have taken on. Um, yes you DO. Viewers are like the equivalent of both the customers/clients and the boss. Viewers and companies/sponsors drive the content, not the influencers. Influencers have zero power here.

Also, it's the other way around: WE don't owe anything to HER. She's not owed a "career" (lol, if you want to call it that) in influencing. It's no one else's problem that she decided to make Instagram and YouTube her main source of income instead of getting an actual job. And frankly, she should be "stressed." That's a really volatile way of making money. If she wants views/money, then it's on HER to make content.

My response to her saying she "doesn't care" anymore is: Ok, well we don't have to watch you then. We'll watch someone who does care. Have fun with TWO mortgage payments when you don't have followers anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Her latest insta story - my word she looks a like pretentious .... (edit in which ever word you want)

Reactions: 6
She’s made such a palava of this holiday being an actual “holiday” and a much needed break from work but all her posts from this “holiday” have been ads. She’s done nothing but “work”

Reactions: 13
Honestly, it’s the lying for me that pisses me off the most.

I really could not give a duck if she wants to do ADs. Whatever. They’re tacky and cringy as tit, but her Insta. The thing that gets me is that she just LIES about everything. Someone asked her again on her socials if some of the makeup or skincare is sponsored, she swore blind it wasn’t. It is though. Anyone with half a brain cell can see a sponsorship. We’ve all been on social media for long enough now to distinguish organic and paid for content.

this is why I cannot wait until she realises she’s nothing without her followers. Sure, you can have a “large” country house (Milton Keynes new build) and a flat in Manchester (that you’re trying to PROFIT from, despite it being expressly forbidden in the lease), but you have no real friends, you spend no time with your family and you’re always selling yourself to the latest brand that will bite. It’s just so distasteful.

OH ALSO - does anyone know what happened to this brand new Porsche that she apparently has??? She never mentions it anymore… how curious 🤔
---
She’s also blocked me I believe on Insta as she is such a delicate little flower and cannot take me liking negative comments, or when I’ve rarely called her or her man child HUFFSBAND out on undeclared sponsorships. She really doesn’t get it - she has responsibilities to her audience.

If she doesn’t like it, she can go and lecture again LOL. I think that may even be exaggerated at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Even if they spent hours each day on holiday taking pouty photographs of themselves in their discounted or free hotel wearing free clothes and doing their hair, I don’t class that as a work, they’d be doing it anyway.

Reactions: 11
Yikes! I have been wearing Tommy Hilfiger for years. I should start buying Ralph Lauren instead. As long as there are people who is impressed by Victoria's mediocrity, then she'll continue to lie and lie until she breaks. There's so much to lie about really.

ASA should really start locking down influencers, they need to let an influencer have it before these people start shitting on themselves.

Reactions: 10
If it was on your bucket list, why haven’t you paid for it yourself?View attachment 2162964
oh duck me, she’s not going to be one of those pick me girls that pretends they’re into sports now is she??? She’s also not exactly courtside is she? They are the premium tickets, not up in some corporate box lol 😂

she really will post about anything and everything, this is why she will never be taken seriously as a “fashion creator”. She may as well just openly admit to being QVC at this point, a lot of us would have much more respect for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder who sponsored them to do this. Or maybe rebecca did beg this! Stupid move, IMHO.
clearly Dyson thought this would be good for their brand engagement in some twisted way… oh yeah, I LOVE basketball (I don’t) but yeah, let’s spend £750 on a pair of stupid headphones that look like something from Alien, in a cost of living crisis because they sent a bunch of idiot influencers to a Knicks game for free 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If it was on your bucket list, why haven’t you paid for it yourself?View attachment 2162964
I hope these a suite tix because those seats are terrible.
---
An
clearly Dyson thought this would be good for their brand engagement in some twisted way… oh yeah, I LOVE basketball (I don’t) but yeah, let’s spend £750 on a pair of stupid headphones that look like something from Alien, in a cost of living crisis because they sent a bunch of idiot influencers to a Knicks game for free 🙄🙄
And not just A game. The game. The Knicks needed that game yesterday.

Reactions: 6
oh duck me, she’s not going to be one of those pick me girls that pretends they’re into sports now is she??? She’s also not exactly courtside is she? They are the premium tickets, not up in some corporate box lol 😂

she really will post about anything and everything, this is why she will never be taken seriously as a “fashion creator”. She may as well just openly admit to being QVC at this point, a lot of us would have much more respect for her!!
Emrata and Zewe were also there, but in the VIP celeb row court side. Upstaged again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.