Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said Josie and Suzie asked her why she was working so hard and she said it was so when she is older she can take two holidays a year and they said 'well why arnt you taking any holidays now?' and it hit her that she needs to enjoy her life now. Then she spoke about the comments on that reel where people said they were waiting to enjoy their lives when they retired and one of them died etc and she said her grandparents worked hard to enjoy retirement and her nan died at 70 which put her grandad into a depression for about 20 years until he died. So she realises she needs to focus on today and enjoy every moment.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Weird random photo and even more random stupid caption!! And this pic so much tension in her pointed feet and muscular strong calves lolsss
I'd forgotten how much Vic spoke out against Brexit and the loss of free movement that would allow her to live in Amsterdam or Puglia, oh, wait... she didn't say a damn thing. Dumb bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lets be honest she is working so hard because she has two mortgages and two cars on pcp she needs to pay for!

Reactions: 22
Most unromantic photo ever
And
Lame clickbait title
If she is so unhappy…. Go back to the attic and unbox more free stuff
Moaning abt it while on a free holiday is so ironic

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_8861.jpeg

Let me guess to counteract her unhappiness due to “working too much” she’s going to be more selective with her work, work less hours, simplify her life, and spend more quality time with her son. 🥱🥱🥱 yaaawwwnnn, same old song and dance.

whoever ends up watching the video, let me know if I hit the nail on the head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Aw, Leonie's tribute to her bf Alex is amazing. Leonie definitely respects her Alex as a partner, as a creative and as a business partner.

Meanwhile Vic:
-"The hubs"
-"My hubs"
-Bends backwards to appease him
-strokes his ego
-gives him his allowance / no salary

Reactions: 10
I took one for the team… STRAP yourself in.

She is so vain in the intro just eye bleeping herself whilst saying nothing of substance. Also, she apparently thinks fruits aren’t as juicy in the UK as they are in the Maldives… what??? Makes zero sense.

3 mins in - WOW sponsored by Tommy Hilfiger… her and the man child. Lol how low brow 😂 she keeps showing off the logos, like a true tacky Real Housewife

Bangs on about her St Tropez fake tan AGAIN. Probably gets this tit for free, but has not declared PR. Has stated that her man child also fake tans… The man child looks and sounds miserable as anything when Vic is banging on about her “fave breakfast”. Apparently can’t even go inside on her own ffs. She then bores us by talking about the one meal her son probably cooks her in a year 🙄

Obviously has to mention her HC trash - as if you’d wear a thick blazer and a dress IN THE MALDIVES. Oh and if you want the cream/white dress with silver straps? Buy the black one because you can then change them from gold! 😬

Bangs on about eating meat free or whatever - then Alex has chicken??? Not sure if he ever claimed to be plant based or pescatarian but 🙄 she then moves to a different room that has been prearranged - and one of the main things she mentions is how her minibar is EXTRA money… ermmm. If I paid that money I’d be bleeping pissed.

Wonders why her marriage is tit? She literally bosses Alex around like a kid and demands that the room is CLEAR 🙄

Another hidden ad for NARS that a fellow tattler called out. And wears tacky Tommy Hilfiger again. And demands ‘husband’ explains his sponsored outfit too - to which his response is “it’s all Tommy Hilfiger” and is happy “it shows off his tattoos”… erm. V is also pretending that he’s lost his wash bag and has to use V’s Larry King stuff - another undeclared soon most likely. He then bangs on about his hair for like 3 mins. Ffs.

Susie is apparently doing her pedicure, along with Man Child’s manicure and Amelia’s and Josie’s… I would feel sympathy but Susie is bloody annoying.

BANGS ON AGAIN HOW IT WAS A HOLIDAY - and then justifies how they aren’t doing “large campaigns” 🙄 then says how she should have charged CLARINS more years ago for a shoot Alex did all by himself - apparently she “paid for it all herself”… like CLARINS never paid her??? 😑 Alex also claims he did not know how to use flash then… who are these amateurs. Alex makes a nice dig how he was burned out “from shooting all her stuff”. Apparently this time it’s not stressful - and the headspace is different. Yet, she’s still shooting for 2 hours a day… ermmmmm that’s NOT a holiday. Does yet another beg for views on her Insta.

Has yet another new Cle de Peau product… so most likely yet another undisclosed PR product. Is also shilling Narcisso Rodriguez perfume… never heard her mention them before 😬 also pairs a beige pair of shorts with a black and white ZEBRA bikini and shirt. Erm. Wrong. She’s also desperate to make a baseball cap work for her.

Tommy Hilfiger is apparently a cool brand and she’s so happy that they’re doing a couples reel 😑 yeaaaaah sure, Jan

35 mins of trash later - she finally talks about her “burn out” and her “working hard”. She’s insecure about her influencer lifestyle lasting, apparently - wants to take 2 holidays a year when she’s “older”. She is “passionate with goals”. “Why am I waiting to enjoy life?” You’re not, your job is not saving lives ffs. Apparently her swinging her hair around in the jacuzzi was “organic” - she lies so much. She’s also fake tearing up over her followers comments. She needs to “make the most of every moment” and her mum “is not doing it either”.

SHE BRINGS UP FASHION WEEK AGAIN. It’s exhausting, physically blah blah blah. She is not DOING it this year unless“ WE” are excited. Brings up how people comment on here that we compare her attendance to Tamara or Leonie… she’s putting “herself and Alex first”.

she’s working for the “hotel because they gave her a slight discount”, humblebrag that she can afford a high end hotel that actually looks a bit basic imo. she is only taking on “jobs in the Maldives that she wants to bexause some things “she’d want to show off even if she didn’t get paid”… blah blah blah, same old tit. she’s gone all the way to the Maldives for a week too. Shows she’s a bit tight if the hotel did only give her a slight discount LOL.

So many of us have apparently “gone mad” for her HC collection. WHO?!?! And is STILL talking about her dated AF edge of ember collections ffs. Keeps showing Alex looking uncomfortable as tit in his sponsored TH clothes. God. It’s unbearable. Also - she is filming ocean side restaurants… in the dark.

she’s so behind that she has just discovered that leaving your hair wet in plaits crimps it. Eurgh. Also looks like a massive twit wearing a bedazzled Versace blazer and then lilac Jimmy Choos in another shot.

I can’t be bothered to do anymore, she’s bored me to tears!

IN SUMMARY:

she has spent her “holiday” working
Alex still hates her lol
She thinks we’re all stupid that we cannot identify undisclosed product placement.
She’s claiming she doesn’t care about fashion week, when she would literally bite Alex’s arm off to go to Dior or Chanel or YSL front row.

Night night beautiful tattlers! 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it the Maldives, Victoria? Because it looks like a white wall of overexposure. And it also looks like you have a smudge on the lens.
Learn how to use your f*cking camera. :rolleyes: And no, I'm not going to cut her slack because "she's on holiday"...Tommy Hilfiger is at least paying her to do sponsored content for this vid and her whole life is a holiday.

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 6.57.44 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her video makes me sad honestly. What she says about not living in the now and being unhappy makes total sense, but she clearly has NO clue how to change because just loook at how many ads there have been on this trip. All her comments of denial to people who asked why she's still working on holiday... She says she knows her limits but clearly she doesn't?? Or why are we here.

Reactions: 16
Vicky complaining while on a vacation, especially right after she bought a totally unnecessary second property, was honestly such a slap in the face to her viewers.

Vicky saying she now "doesn't care" about fashion week anymore was not only a lie (lol she definitely does care) but she should care since it pays for her whole lifestyle.

Vicky saying "TWO holidays a year with her husband isn't that much in the grand scheme of things" is so insulting, when most people are lucky to even have one (at least in the US).

Also: her "problems" are self-inflicted. Everything is within her control to "fix." It's not like she has an illness, or an actual boss, etc.

Reactions: 21
I couldn’t watch the vlog so skimmed the transcript . Honestly it was such drivel - outfits, hair, makeup details, loving herself so much. If she’s decided to live in the moment I cannot see why she hasn’t made this holiday a social media and work free week. Is she scared the world will forget her if she disappears for a week?
I wonder if their relationship could stand it though? Is work what holds them together and without that have they anything to say to one another ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well that’s not true is it, because you’ve been at home since Friday? View attachment 2160175
Our “fashion expert” unfortunately no longer knows how to tell the truth… but she will definitely die on the hill claiming that she’s a honest influencer who just “shares what she loves”

seriously, she loves that Dyson horror movie contraption??? Read an interesting article about how the mouthpiece can actually harbour more bacteria than it “prevents”. I’ll try and find it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a load of :poop: if she was that bothered that she was doing too much and needed to 'live in the moment' she would have taken this holiday and done ZERO work, stayed off socials and had some proper quality time with Alex. How is it a holiday when they are shooting every bloody day?:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a load of :poop: if she was that bothered that she was doing too much and needed to 'live in the moment' she would have taken this holiday and done ZERO work, stayed off socials and had some proper quality time with Alex. How is it a holiday when they are shooting every bloody day?:rolleyes:
She wouldn’t have got the hotel discount if she didn’t post. She also justified the shooting by saying they only do it for 2 hours in the day and the other 14 hours is relaxing time :rolleyes: How can she not see she still has it all wrong? She can afford the hotel regardless so is the discount really worth it? Also whether it’s 5 minutes, 2 hours, or 8 hours, it still means you’re not mentally switching off from your day job (as easy as it is).

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.