Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite having money and being healthy it’s easy to have relationship issues. They both seem quite difficult characters to be honest, and neither that likeable. She seems stubborn and control freak plus a complete narcissist.
I think the fact most of her friendships with other influencers seem quite fake and superficial (all about making herself seem the most important influencer) she doesn’t seem a genuine person.
She had the weird rant in a vlog complaining when people give other people a negative impression of her. Like she was so bothered about what other people thought…. Why?? Maybe because what other people are saying is true.
She seems to rarely spend time with her family as well which is a flag to me, that she doesn’t really value the non material things. She gushed about that weekend in Manchester but she could literally do it every week.. that’s the beauty of being rich and self employed right? The ability to work the hours you want and have more flexibility about where you work. But she doesn’t because she’d rather be working in her attic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Every single word! Spot on. Her character is so problematic, competitive, she is insecure and their whole life(style) is fake

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you have to tell your audience you brought makeup along on your trip to "try organically" (LOL), your content doesn't come across as organic naturally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They both look so dishevelled, these are not the Maldives looks we were waiting for
614FA34B-5558-4DE9-98C1-0C5279C2D963.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she feels like she can’t turn anything down (hence all the ads) and because of this the pressure builds up to get all the ads out and she will then take that out on him when she’s stressed. He probably tells her all the time she needs to stop taking stuff on but then they both like the lifestyle too much, even this “holiday” was ad after ad. Although they are buying a second home they wouldn’t want to spend 3k plus a night on a hotel room so they just wait for holidays to be gifted to them. Which is why she’s a terrible influencer, if someone gifted me a stay at a hotel that was usually 1-3k a night I’d probably say how amazing it was, if I was spending my own money I’d be extremely picky and want it to be the absolute best experience of my life!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg ANOTHER ADVERT!!!!! She is literally QVC. This is a joke. Going on holiday???? duck off I am truly sick to death of her now. Still pretending she’s there aswell when we know she’s been back atleast 4-5 days

• Heart
Reactions: 22
These constant ads are also why she gets 3 likes per picture
Exactly. Why would people like something on an account that at this point is 93% ads. I could go directly to Dyson/HC/whatever else and look at their feed without having her as an intermediary.
„Back in the day“ I liked influencers since they somewhat curated their ads and (unpaid) recommendations in a way that felt authentic to their specific niche.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree! I unfollowed ages ago but went back for a little look earlier and it’s all ad ad ad 🙄 no wonder she gets so little engagement

Reactions: 11
I don't even care that she posts a lot of ads but they're just so cringe and tacky - her contents gives off middle aged mom in the suburbs trying to keep up with the younger generation. Her content is unrelatable and uninspiring, nothing about her is natural or genuine. Even her content in the Maldives don't look fun, I honestly feel like she makes the Maldives look super boring.

Reactions: 12
I don't even care that she posts a lot of ads but they're just so cringe and tacky - her contents gives off middle aged mom in the suburbs trying to keep up with the younger generation. Her content is unrelatable and uninspiring, nothing about her is natural or genuine. Even her content in the Maldives don't look fun, I honestly feel like she makes the Maldives look super boring.
my future hubby and I are considering spending a very considerable amount on our honeymoon in the Maldives… she very bleeping nearly put us off. My other half is so chill, doesn’t care about influencers etc and even he looked over my shoulder and said “who is the sad try hard and why is she making the Maldives look like Amsterdam in spring with her outfit choices??? If this is what it’s like I am not going”.

After reassuring him that she gets it wrong CONSTANTLY, and cannot figure out who her audience are, he breathed again and was excited. I thought you were meant to be enticing people to the Maldives to spend their hard earned money, not boring them so badly that they don’t wanna go?!

(yes I’m getting married and don’t talk about it constantly, unlike you, Vic)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree! I unfollowed ages ago but went back for a little look earlier and it’s all ad ad ad 🙄 no wonder she gets so little engagement
I miss her Motel Rocks and Asos haul days! She was relatable and somewhat aspirational. I liked her little apartment in London and realistic days. I wish she’d go back to her roots instead of trying to be something she’s clearly not. And I imagine her relationship is on the rocks as partly as Alex hasn’t changed but she has

Reactions: 11
I miss her Motel Rocks and Asos haul days! She was relatable and somewhat aspirational. I liked her little apartment in London and realistic days. I wish she’d go back to her roots instead of trying to be something she’s clearly not. And I imagine her relationship is on the rocks as partly as Alex hasn’t changed but she has
Oh I disagree, Alex has definitely changed too. Considering I knew him briefly 10ish years ago, that Alex would've never let himself sellout for money. Look at him now lol, he's basically Victoria's little Ken doll with no aspiration of his own, with dermal fillers, hair transplants, cannot do anything independently and needs to be with his wife all the time (who he vowed he hated with his guts). I know being an influencer can be lucrative but how embarrassing to show the whole world that you've basically thrown away your values and personality for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.