Inthefrow #19 Missed a show, had nowhere to go, stole content from someone else in the frow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never in my life seen an influencer with the worse Maldives wardrobe. She got EVERYTHING wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
THIS! it was most deffo a Nars Sponsor and she needs reporting to the ASA.
Oh I’ve reported a bunch of her shilling to the ASA, it’s just becoming a joke at this point. She is lying about ads, and it is so bloody obvious.

If this twit doesn’t like the rules - get a new job! It’s not hard to sit in a room, playing Barbie dress up and then using the correct disclosures.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does she have such horrendous taste???? So many years working in social media and she still can't dress for tit

Reactions: 14
So she’s back in the UK and wearing this huge dress to watch the coronation on TV. Getting it wrong every single time
8916681E-8CAF-479C-A8A9-1047FBD51417.png
FDF0EC99-C2E2-4D3B-B07F-86B30FC6787A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, but how many pairs of shoes were destroyed for those "creative" photos? I don't know about other people, but I am not instantly turned on by water covering expensive leather shoes 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry, but how many pairs of shoes were destroyed for those "creative" photos? I don't know about other people, but I am not instantly turned on by water covering expensive leather shoes 🤯
I thought exactly the same! Esp as water can ruin the leather.. like what’s the point?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It certainly is! And, I’d love to see her walk the length of that dock/walkway in those silly stilettos. But, it’s a great shot to show off those chunky monkey calves and canal barge-sized feet! Good job, hun.
I dislike her as much as the next person, but, "canal barge-sized feet"?! What are you on about? She has really small feet, I think she's a 4!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.