InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on just now, after seeing this, to say the same.

Surely she has another red outfit she could have worn if she wanted to match with the lipstick? She probably unboxed it that day and will be returning it straight after.
Haha me too! Had my screenshot ready to post. My question is why can’t she get her husband son to clip the dress back so it fits properly? I’m positive she’s been on shoots and the sample clothes didn’t fit so the stylist’s assistant had to clip them to fake proper fit.

It’s stuff like this that tells me she isn’t here for the fashion, but for the paycheck. Such a simple solution so she doesn’t distract from the purpose of the advertisement.

The CH packaging is so tacky. Who wants an eyeshadow keychain?! Between Valentino Beauty and CH, I can’t decide who’s packaging is worse.

Reactions: 17
The CH packaging is so tacky. Who wants an eyeshadow keychain?! Between Valentino Beauty and CH, I can’t decide who’s packaging is worse.
Exactly! Who actually brings their eyeshadow out with them to touch up? You know that the packaging is going to get dinged up and start looking pretty grungy the first time you put it in your purse. And traveling with those would be a nightmare. I'd much rather be able to create a palette of 4ish colours that I can customise. But then CH wants to be different, even if different is impractical and tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone watched?
I tried, but got bored when less than a minute in, we for an ad for Lilysilk, showing the exact same things we always see her buy. A cashmere roll neck that is just the dream. Decided I couldn't deal with her, so I stopped.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched?
(1) Lily Silk ad/ haul nonsense

(2) The big V&R career milestone, made us watch it AGAIN, some BTS footage

(3) some Holland Cooper clothing and frumpy bag placement

* random disgusting segment where she lay in her bed after she worked out (maybe she didnt sweat) but still. Talked abt wanting to get fit & healthy again.

(4) Flannels event she hosting in Liverpool for lovely northern creators and she was squealing away at the gift box they would be getting, and also smoozing away with Larry King Hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the V&R fragrance insta, they posted the ad again 2 days ago but it now says "lets make a holiday tree" really badly dubbed over Vic mouthing "Christmas tree" looooolllll

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On the V&R fragrance insta, they posted the ad again 2 days ago but it now says "lets make a holiday tree" really badly dubbed over Vic mouthing "Christmas tree" looooolllll
⚰⚰⚰

Also, the version Vic posted is mostly just her. The one V&R posted seems longer and shows the other models doing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_3641.PNG

okay so not only did she basically cover up the Mugler bodysuit and made it look like plain old tights, she also wore a prada bag to a Mugler party. I think that if i didn't have something for my outfit for that designer, I would wear something more plain. And don't get me started on the fact that the sparkles and the silver color do not match on the shoes and purse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1718430
okay so not only did she basically cover up the Mugler bodysuit and made it look like plain old tights, she also wore a prada bag to a Mugler party. I think that if i didn't have something for my outfit for that designer, I would wear something more plain. And don't get me started on the fact that the sparkles and the silver color do not match on the shoes and purse.

fashion disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I fail to see how her posting about this tackily and awfully packaged in excess plastic cleu de peu lunch is of benefit to her followers

In fact I don't get to see how really any of her content is beneficial. It's just excessively bragging over things that really aren't that exciting

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s the holiday season so we are in for perfume, after perfume, after every product under the sun. She is incredibly saturated, I don’t see how her followers can trust or afford every product she is selling.

Her styling of the mesh mugler bodysuit was horrendous. She should’ve of just taken it off. She can’t honestly call herself a fashion girl, if she doesn’t commit 100% to fashion.
how boring.
She has been defending her choices in the comments. I mean babe, you have the money just hire a car or stay over night.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretty certain that isn’t even her! 😂💀💀💀
First time poster but long time lurker😊 I don’t think that’s her either - she showcased the face they blunt cut her hair for the shoot and that model has very different ends! Plus the face shape is much more rounded.
I think she has been replaced hence the crop!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.