InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess we can’t expect her at couture shows today either.

(posts like these read more her like her trying to convince herself she’s important)
I can feel the tension in her post, she looks jealous of a free trip to Paris, and even when she’s invited, she’s gonna eyef*ck so much that she blames the taxi driver and the traffic for being late. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

(posts like these read more her like her trying to convince herself she’s important)
Self-praise her hair much?? Zzzz
And what does the list of makeup and the lack of filter got to do with the tired eyes? i dont get the logic there. She doesnt make sense as usual.

I am guessing she wont be gg to any fashion week this yr after all the fails of last season. And she will come up with a grand excuse that she is working much more strategically, more selectively and also that’s not what her audience wanna see. Then she will proceed to churn out more content from her attic closet. 😂

Reactions: 5

But it does sound like she’s got some sponsored content with Lancôme in the pipeline. Perhaps she’ll be asked to attend an event hosted by fellow influencer Emma Chamberlain in the next few months.

But it does sound like she’s got some sponsored content with Lancôme in the pipeline. Perhaps she’ll be asked to attend an event hosted by fellow influencer Emma Chamberlain in the next few months.
That she wld be late for and cldnt film any of it cos nobody was filming and she was busy talking to the industry insiders at the intimate gathering lols… she is sooo predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am flabbergasted…manifested a Porsche…bought a Porsche mere weeks ago

Now doing an AD for Range Rover. She’s bloody sold her soul for the ADs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Probably the Baftas. That’s when she’s hung with Lancôme before

Reactions: 4
I am flabbergasted…manifested a Porsche…bought a Porsche mere weeks ago

Now doing an AD for Range Rover. She’s bloody sold her soul for the ADs
Not only that but she said they take 'the range' for when its a drive they want to be comfortable :sneaky:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to see Vic wearing something like this in Viktor & Rolf’s next holiday campaign 😂😂😂
A85FF457-40C0-45EF-94D8-5B21D3F22789.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of the outfits she puts together are nice but those trousers with the satin turnup didn't look good on her and in the reel for 30 Winter outfits most of it featured Holland Cooper!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be livid that she’s not at the V&R show in Paris especially as she was HANDPICKED by the designers for the perfume ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must be livid that she’s not at the V&R show in Paris especially as she was HANDPICKED by the designers for the perfume ad 😂
It’s an oversight like this that makes me think all of her “I was handpicked/I’m the only London influencer here” rhetoric are just some tall tales of an influencer with a big ego.

---

Sorry for all the posts, but the The Row trousers in her new video make her look like an exaggerated cartoon character. Her hips balloon out. Just because they’re designer, Vic…

---

It’s an oversight like this that makes me think all of her “I was handpicked/I’m the only London influencer here” rhetoric are just some tall tales of an influencer with a big ego.

---

Sorry for all the posts, but the The Row trousers in her new video make her look like an exaggerated cartoon character. Her hips balloon out. Just because they’re designer, Vic…
She also just keeps buying exactly the same thing. She’s got a Holland Cooper version, a mid priced version from like Vince and then multiple high end versions. Like what’s the point if it’s just the same exact garment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder if apologised for missing the VB show at PFW??? She should be more transparent, it’s clearly a VB beauty meeting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230126_073651_Instagram.jpg

All those for perfume flogging for this brands = no invite for our lil miss PhD!

Any thread titles?

• Haha
I LOVE seeing what the fashion girls are up to and then seeing Vic’s tragic stories of another day without any significant events. Anyone else? 😇
99536A8C-D930-43C8-AEAC-B28C1624F55A.png
8D0EEABA-1F0F-487D-84E1-52A21A35342F.png
67CD7BC8-52BD-4D6C-BC75-8230C437A4D8.png

89C5FFAF-0D76-4534-8360-75F46938F8FF.png

56BFAE55-2F51-43B7-879B-8D06C91051C6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.