Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a surprise she wasn’t at Dior’s couture show.

She’s definitely having a “mental health” day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
girlie is mighty quiet on couture week, no? 😅

Must be busy moaning in the attic or crying on the peloton.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her tiktok just came up on my feed and I looked at the comments.
Why would you ask someone who’s a size zero recommendations for plus size brands 😂
7E38122F-689E-4F9A-AD68-D2B7DEF3955A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would you ask someone who’s a size zero recommendations for plus size brands 😂
View attachment 1392237
It’s definitely one thing to practice what she preaches (inclusivity) and share more inclusive brands, but she won’t because they’re not paying her or giving her free/heavily discounted clothing. All the brands she talks about (minus the 2 pieces at Holland Cooper she made in “inclusive sizing) don’t sell clothes that fit bigger bodies.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1392237
I know Vicky didn’t write that comment but what a rude response to a supportive and reasonable question.

“Probably doesn’t pay attention to other sizes ! I don’t🥰” oh shut up Meg!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find her so lame and insecure.

On Tiktok, she shows herself in bra, then put on a corset on top of her bra, then turn off the camera, remove her bra, turn on the camera, continue talking about her terrible fashion choices….like hun, we get it you have boobs, maybe just starts the video with you in the corsets?Influencers always create more work for themselves, no wonder this woman takes 5 mental health breaks?
get what I mean?
4AD7BE04-9B56-4808-85FB-5F03F8405E39.png
F816C9EF-F722-4C16-9319-7C8C87313D33.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1377030

Also, Vic here is desperate for views again. Makes me think that each influencer contract has to hit xx,000 or xxx,000 likes/views according to the number of followers.
algorithms are hitting social HARD… everyone is suffering so I kinda feel for anyone who has this as a job (it’s my job too) but man She should choose her wording better bc it does come across as desperate

Reactions: 7
Plenty of people are thriving on platforms right now. Vicky's issue is her content is boring and not something most people would want to share. She only thinks her work is great because she's full of herself and is oh so proudddddd of the hard work behind her reels.

But babes, why should anyone share yet another boring skincare ad from you? How is that entertaining anyone? Even her blog content is trash this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There is only so many times prancing around the attic in her underwear, or showing her skin care routine for whoever is paying the most that month, or flogging the Dyson hair products with the exact same hairstyle, which isn't that great before interest start to wane. And how many ways can one person style an oversized, ill-fitting blazer? It gets old.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Either she has come to terms with the fact that she is not on the same level as the other ladies in the industry and finally finding contentment. Or she felt like she needed to address why she wasn’t at couture week with no invites.
4F17E41F-A4E4-4C07-B86A-5B6703465A1D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Either she has come to terms with the fact that she is not on the same level as the other ladies in the industry and finally finding contentment. Or she felt like she needed to address why she wasn’t at couture week with no invites.
View attachment 1395964
The latter. She’s secretly crying on the inside that she didn’t get an invite.

Reactions: 14
Hahaha that caption reeks of insecurity and confirms she got NO invites to couture week. She is just trying to convince us (and herself) of the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe she's happy to not be there because I feel like she always feels out of place and insecure when she goes to these things. However, I also believe that she does feel left out by not getting those invitations. It's not a choice on her part to not go.

She definitely got no invites and that caption is a cover but HOPEFULLY she has also FINALLY come to terms with the reality that she is not a high fashion it girl and never will be.

Reactions: 17
Of all the lovely clothing options at her disposal — this is what girlie puts together to play hostess????

Also -- sorry to say but Vicky can claim she doesn't care about receiving no couture week invitations but her actions speak otherwise.

In her last Instagram she tagged the PR that manages many of the couture shows (and none of the brands she's wearing). For what reason? Just to say hello or because she's desperately trying to get on their radar in hopes of being invited by them to events.

Lastly, LOL that she always has to put out that she's SOOOO BUSY even when all evidence points to the contrary. Busy with what? Crying on her peloton probably.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220706-144237_TikTok.jpg

Mystery is solved as to why she's not at couture week. She's in Liverpool for the opening of a new Flannels store. 🤦
Another day, another fashion disaster.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.