Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being at concert and looking over to find this stupid twit filming herself crying like an irrational fangirl? šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s so bleeping cringe and that ā€œoutfitā€ she put together is tragically bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine being at concert and looking over to find this stupid twit filming herself crying like an irrational fangirl? šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s so bleeping cringe and that ā€œoutfitā€ she put together is tragically bad.
She also cried on the peloton. Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the diary of ugly outfits just continues!! What the actual duck šŸ¤£
Is she doing this to troll and inevitably drive more people to her socials because they need to see the train wreck for themselves? Nothing sheā€™s been doing lately is reminiscent of anything interesting in fashion. Itā€™s not street style, itā€™s not hard core trend following, itā€™s just giving cheap hooker before she got cleaned up and put under a Madameā€™s management vibes. Seriously, Bambi from SDOACG was better dressed.

Untitled.png

As you can see I am very behind on subscriptions but anyways i saw this outfit and was just like WTF??? She's wearing a white button down with biker shorts and heels?!?! like why did she think this looks good. But then again, as well always say in this group, she gets so close to getting it right and then just misses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1387072

As you can see I am very behind on subscriptions but anyways i saw this outfit and was just like WTF??? She's wearing a white button down with biker shorts and heels?!?! like why did she think this looks good. But then again, as well always say in this group, she gets so close to getting it right and then just misses.
The counter stool, wearing the blue blazer looks more stylish!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably just Viktor & Rolf. Hope she doesnā€™t overwork herself too much šŸ¤£

• Haha
I dont really watch her but she popped up recently in Allanaā€™s vid/ posts/ig and I went to watch one of her vids, she gives me that Anna Delvey vibes. Like fake and trying so hard and so whiny about first world problems lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like Georges Hobeika is featuring Leonie in his latest couture collection. And she was at Schiaparelli this morning

Vicky could neverrrrrrrrr

Oh she OPENED the show. As much as she annoys me good for her
Omg this is insane! So happy for Leonie.
Did we see Vickys latest story about having To work a Sunday cause she took two days off to spend with friends, cause you know sheā€™s so busy šŸ™ƒ

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.