Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she tied those straps around her ankles I'm surprised her circulation wasn't cut off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh uh mah gawd. What the hell is this monstrosity?

View attachment 1379051
She’s under the misconception that she’s a stylist and can create enviable fashion-forward looks. This abomination proves one timing . . . she doesn’t have a clue. Poor little misguided thing. This has got to be one of the reasons that the most prestigious fashion houses won’t have a thing to do with her.

Please note this was her “hosting houseguests for a barbecue” outfit. I am FLABBERGASTED.

She looks like she’s going to a hoedown lingerie party in the 80s.
Yikes, she wore this in public? I thought it was just one of her little attic fashion shows for her own entertainment.

• Haha
She’s under the misconception that she’s a stylist and can create enviable fashion-forward looks. This abomination proves one timing . . . she doesn’t have a clue. Poor little misguided thing. This has got to be one of the reasons that the most prestigious fashion houses won’t have a thing to do with her.

Yikes, she wore this in public? I thought it was just one of her little attic fashion shows for her own entertainment.
I am on the heating pad with a wave of nausea and cramps and I almost pulled a muscle laughing at “abomination.” 😭😭😭 I also put on a Southern accent and said aloud “what in the tarnation is that abomination?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am on the heating pad with a wave of nausea and cramps and I almost pulled a muscle laughing at “abomination.” 😭😭😭 I also put on a Southern accent and said aloud “what in the tarnation is that abomination?”
Awwww, feel better. And, living in the South myself, I appreciate the Southern accent! I did mean to say “one thing” and not “one timing,” though. Tarnation, sometimes the old iPhone has a mind of its own!😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awwww, feel better. And, living in the South myself, I appreciate the Southern accent! I did mean to say “one thing” and not “one timing,” though. Tarnation, sometimes the old iPhone has a mind of its own!😵💫
🥰🥰🥰 thank you.

Even your reply cracked me up. I am switching between typing one handed and talking into my phone so it’s a real comedy show over here.

Reactions: 5
I know this is mean and classist, but with that outfit she really looks like she belongs in a middle America trailer park. The hair, the top, all of it screams trailer park to me, and like she’s off to a Todd Rundgren or White Snake concert.

Girlie, get it together.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know this is mean and classist, but with that outfit she really looks like she belongs in a middle America trailer park. The hair, the top, all of it screams trailer park to me, and like she’s off to a Todd Rundgren or White Snake concert.

Girlie, get it together.
With the amount of money she spends, sorry, is gifted, and the amount of clothing she has in the Attic, you'd THINK she'd be able to pull something together. But since she can't even get dressing for an event/meetings/anything else right, it's not surprise that she chose that outfit for a BBQ in the garden. I mean, even the outfit she wore UNDER the Stella jacket a few days ago, minus all the accessories and blazer would have worked better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Girlie, get it together.
The last time my parents went to a Rundgren concert they saw so many people with walkers and their canes. I think his audience is just older now, Vic would stand out too much. I think Vic would fit right in at a Poison concert

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With the amount of money she spends, sorry, is gifted, and the amount of clothing she has in the Attic, you'd THINK she'd be able to pull something together. But since she can't even get dressing for an event/meetings/anything else right, it's not surprise that she chose that outfit for a BBQ in the garden. I mean, even the outfit she wore UNDER the Stella jacket a few days ago, minus all the accessories and blazer would have worked better!
Whatever happened to just jean shorts and a tee?! Fine, keep the silly Miu Miu shorts on, but what little inner demon told her to wear a bleeping Gucci CORSET instead of a t-shirt?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatever happened to just jean shorts and a tee?! Fine, keep the silly Miu Miu shorts on, but what little inner demon told her to wear a bleeping Gucci CORSET instead of a t-shirt?!
Oh, I don’t know - maybe the “I really don’t have a clue about style, have dominant trailer trash DNA in my genetic makeup, but mostly, I just want to show off - that little inner demon . . . sgueal, squeal!”

• Haha
Here latest TikTok....."I'm definitely going to need a jacket because I am going to Manchester." Idk why that bothered me so much :ROFLMAO: yeah it's a bit further north, but it's not like it's 20 degrees cooler

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, Vic keeps talking about how they're shooting the vlogs in a different way. Am I missing something? It looks exactly the same as her previous ones.
Right?! It's so ridiculous to claim that and then post footage from an old vlog that looks 10 times better than what she is currently doing... Little comparison of her recent Finland vlog, and an old Canada vlog she mentions from 5 years ago 🤯 I understand not getting better at something, but how do you get worse??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
This is def “Atlantic City slots grandma” Barbie at its finest 😂 All she needs is a visor and some glasses.
Isn’t it hysterical? But, hey, I bet it’s fire resistant and will protect you from radioactive waves, as well. And, an added feature is that it “bulks” you up and gives off that kind of Michelin Man in metallics vibe. A winner on so many levels.😆

• Haha
And the diary of ugly outfits just continues!! What the actual duck 🤣
She's always so close, but then ruins it by matching her purse to her shoes or throwing on a blazer. She says she sturggles with "dressing casual". Girl, go watch your early videos. That Vic would have had the perfect outfit for both the Billie Eilish and Alanis Morissette concert!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.