Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipping through the jimmy Choo vlog and I have to say — for a trip supposed to be advertising shoes, not a single pair she shows is flattering or fits her properly.
that first picture I CANNOT!!! free your little piggies vic no need to torture them like this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Please leave me the same comment you did yesterday” 🤣💀🤣💀😂

Oh just know she was screeching and squealing at Alex about it. Now she’s probably back to the attic having a moan while Valentino couture is underway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Was the mistake on her video the nip? Or something else? I really didn’t notice 🙈

Reactions: 5
she probably knows she uploaded a nip slip but sex sells so she didn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she always adds a 😂 on messages like these as tho she’s unbothered. But girl we have watched you for years, you do not have a good sense of humor and are bothered by the littlest little thing

No one believes your “😂”.

She probably doesn’t care about a nipple because who does - especially someone in her underwear on the internet everyday. But she is clearly very bothered about her Instagram. I bet she even cried

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Half the comments I saw on it were telling her it wasn’t very seasonal to wear a scarf in July so I’m hoping all those people comment that again 😂
ETA considering it was an ad I can’t imagine Bulgari’s brief was “get your nips out” you’d think she’d have more sense considering Instagram love taking down anything with a female nipple on.

• Haha
A D-LIST Couple Days:
Washcloth store in Liverpool followed by flashing her nipple on Instagram and having to repost her lame scarf reel

No invite to the Maison Valentino couture show
No invite on Dior Beauty’s trip to Normandy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie Genevieve and Kaushal Beauty both got invites to Viktor & Rolf.

The nose must be sad that she didn't get to go to Paris on behalf of V&R and film a perfume ad for an entirely different fragrance brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Used to like her in the veryearly days, but she’s super fake and pretentious. All those luxury brands went to her head. Can’t stand her and unfollowed ages ago.

Who believes Vic prefers sitting at home with her dog and son over this?
4C4D69F2-5E4E-48B2-8BC6-CA4A60E7D010.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Jamie Genevieve and Kaushal Beauty both got invites to Viktor & Rolf.

The nose must be sad that she didn't get to go to Paris on behalf of V&R and film a perfume ad for an entirely different fragrance brand.
You’re so right!! With Balenciaga, JPG and fendi I forgot completely Viktor & Rolf had their show.

Maybe they noticed she filmed an Armani fragrance ad on their dime in Paris last season and cut her the guest list. That was so incredibly rude

Last edited:
  • Wow
You’re so right!! With Balenciaga, JPG and fendi I forgot completely Viktor & Rolf had their show.

Maybe they noticed she filmed an Armani fragrance ad on their dime in Paris last season and cut her the guest list. That was so incredibly rude
Well, she deserves to lose jobs, one by one. She cannot respect the fact that she cannot do a paid advertisement for another brand while being paid by a direct competitor, in a brand trip.

She's knowingly breaching the contract because she cannot afford to go anywhere for an AD. She relies on other brand trips, to shoot for content for the brand.

Classless and rude.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.