Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky: Wearing Prada pieces from the washcloth store
Caro: On a trip with actual Prada

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1397250
Mystery is solved as to why she's not at couture week. She's in Liverpool for the opening of a new Flannels store. 🤦
Another day, another fashion disaster.
Oh, no! Is she dressed to go out in this photo or in the process of getting dressed? Is that lavender thing around her shoulders a towel! I can’t tell.

Not only does she lack styling ability, she also has absolutely no color sense. She looks like a big Easter basket! Thankfully, she’s hidden away in Liverpool at an obscure store opening and isn’t embarrassing herself and Britain at Couture Week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she is wanting to make all that effort to go to Liverpool for a store opening during her “bday month” it just confirms she didn’t received any invites this year. By posting that monologue of being content was probably her way of convincing herself it’s okay nobody wanted her there.

That outfit wasn’t cute, the black bralette should’ve been another pastel tone or even white perhaps, the black is so jarring.

Reactions: 22
I’m really confused that she’s going to a store opening of Flannels in Liverpool as it’s been open for like 8 years? (Whenever Liverpool one opened.. I can’t remember when) Liverpool was one of the first cities to get a Flannels 👀 anyone.. as someone from Liverpool - go away Vic, we don’t want to see your face there.

Reactions: 6
Girl really is a d-lister. A stupid flannels gig in Liverpool takes her away instead of Paris Couture Week or Rome with Maison Valentino?

💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh if I get to have my career highlights during my birthday month, wouldn’t that be the best thing ever? She didn’t get any invite.

I’m really confused that she’s going to a store opening of Flannels in Liverpool as it’s been open for like 8 years? (Whenever Liverpool one opened.. I can’t remember when) Liverpool was one of the first cities to get a Flannels 👀 anyone.. as someone from Liverpool - go away Vic, we don’t want to see your face there.
Are you thinking of Harvey Nics Beauty bazaar? I’m from Liverpool and I’ve always gone Chester for Flannels.. have I been travelling for no reason 😂

Reactions: 1
Are you thinking of Harvey Nics Beauty bazaar? I’m from Liverpool and I’ve always gone Chester for Flannels.. have I been travelling for no reason 😂
No, there is a Flannels - like right next to the Harvey Nics Beauty… literally 2 doors down 😂

…. Here you go, save yourself a trip on the M56

Attachments

• Haha
No, there is a Flannels - like right next to the Harvey Nics Beauty… literally 2 doors down 😂

…. Here you go, save yourself a trip on the M56
⚰⚰⚰ No stop! I need to stop having my head in my phone. So don’t go back out to Paradise St and walk towards Hanover? Ffs I know where I’m off to on my lunch break tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
⚰⚰⚰ No stop! I need to stop having my head in my phone. So don’t go back out to Paradise St and walk towards Hanover? Ffs I know where I’m off to on my lunch break tomorrow 😂
Yeah so I totally understand how you’ve missed it because Harvey Nics is like right at the ‘corner’ so I think like 99% of people would either turn to then go under that little indoor bit where Michael Kors is etc and come out at the old topshop, or if you was coming from that direction you would then turn left and head down towards urban outfitters etc. Flannels is kinda hidden really, like you don’t see the signage unless you’re literally outside.

Reactions: 5
Yeah so I totally understand how you’ve missed it because Harvey Nics is like right at the ‘corner’ so I think like 99% of people would either turn to then go under that little indoor bit where Michael Kors is etc and come out at the old topshop, or if you was coming from that direction you would then turn left and head down towards urban outfitters etc. Flannels is kinda hidden really, like you don’t see the signage unless you’re literally outside.
Yes I literally go back towards Urban Outfitters or towards the old Topshop from HN 😱 That Flannels will be quiet tomorrow since the new one has opened so definitely going to have a little shop! All that petrol money going to Chester that I could have spent there 😂

Reactions: 5
The girl’s showing you how to wrap a scarf round your neck in the middle of summer 🥴
Also did she not realise she just flashed her whole nipple in the middle of the video or does she not care anymore? Gotta get the views up some how I guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I mean she literally showed herself in bra every single day, I see no difference 🤔

E1821A74-CED0-41DB-8133-70C52DBA37EE.png

she is doing that stupid and dumb bra on bra thing

Also doing that pink shoes pink bag and pink combo thing. Like how a 5 years old would wear

• Haha
Never once have I seen a normal person wearing a scarf as a shirt.
Me neither except for models in the Hermes scarf booklets!😁They also wear the scarves as head wraps. Neither look works well. Give it up, Vic. It doesn’t work for you either.

Y’all. She took the scarf video down!
Wonder if she was looking at Tattle right before she did?🙄Or maybe someone reported the great nip appearance to the “authorities”? In any case, that. video won’t be missed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.