InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another post about overindulging and then needing to work it off 🤦🏻‍♀️

LOL died at the photo of her in the arcade. Editorial, but make it suburban bowling alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Way to put your desperate and nasty bitterness on full display for all the world to see!! Tres chic!!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was she ready to have a meltdown about filling a fit to fly certificate ? I know all of us say it and repeat but those influencers would never survive a day in a real job. Imagine having to fly to another continent, not checking what was necessary to clear your travel, and then be dumb enough thinking that the NHS would provide tests for someone's holiday.. and she's still shaking guyyyyys !!

Also the bit about her and her son fighting and screaming at each other because of the stress 😑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What? Did she not know the requirements when she left the country? PHD my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was she ready to have a meltdown about filling a fit to fly certificate ? I know all of us say it and repeat but those influencers would never survive a day in a real job. Imagine having to fly to another continent, not checking what was necessary to clear your travel, and then be dumb enough thinking that the NHS would provide tests for someone's holiday.. and she's still shaking guyyyyys !!

Also the bit about her and her son fighting and screaming at each other because of the stress 😑
I couldn't believe it...she's travelled enough in the past year. NHS tests were never allowed for travel. Yes, they are exactly the same. No, it makes no sense. Yes, the rules remain and won't change. She's such a brat it's crazy. She seemed so stressed at the start of her video too, like bitter and anxious about having to decorate the tree, instead of happy...which she wants us to think.

What? Did she not know the requirements when she left the country? PHD my hole.
Wait until she finds out the rules changed overnight because of the new variant and she needs to take a PCR to come back. She will be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow. Sorry the internet didn’t come RACING fast enough to indulge your ego with likes on a Monday morning.

What a brat!!
What an idiot and a simpleton. Guess she hasn’t heard that the world is facing what could be the worst of the pandemic and massive upheaval once again, but she’s pouting because no one liked her post? I don’t care what kind of a degree she has, this is simply one dunce of a woman.

Grow up, hun, but gee, those trout lips are looking mighty fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I know right, I cannot believe she didn't read the rules. I haven't even left the country yet but know that you can't take a bleeping NHS test.

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine living in your quiet suburban neighbourhood when in the middle of winter some tarted up rando starts having a mini photoshoot lounging on your neighbour's mailbox?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry but she looks 100% like a cater waiter hanging off the post box. 😆

Becky's neighbors probably thought Vicky was waiting for a catering truck to arrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ladies someone figured out where she is and if you Google maps it — she’s indeed ONE HOUR away from Chicago 😂😂

And people here in Manhattan roll their eyes at those who call jersey city part of NYC — and that’s literally just across the river like Brooklyn. Wow she is so lame going on about being in Chicago. What a 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ladies someone figured out where she is and if you Google maps it — she’s indeed ONE HOUR away from Chicago 😂😂

And people here in Manhattan roll their eyes at those who call jersey city part of NYC — and that’s literally just across the river like Brooklyn. Wow she is so lame going on about being in Chicago. What a 🤡
Yep, if you can't figure it out from this set of pictures etc if you watch previous Chicago vlogs then you will be able to. I was curious once as to why she was going for dinner at what looked like a retail park over somewhere in the city and then understood why.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.