InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random comment but isn’t it amazing how today is GIVING TUESDAY and not a single influencer I follow has made mention of donating to a charity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe I’m wrong as I only dip in and out of Vicky’s content but it seems like she never does anything for charity?

I also want to know if she’s offset her transatlantic flights and hour longtrip in the car to Chicago? Remember when she was oh so big preaching about climate issues? Not heard a peep about that recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe I’m wrong as I only dip in and out of Vicky’s content but it seems like she never does anything for charity?

I also want to know if she’s offset her transatlantic flights and hour longtrip in the car to Chicago? Remember when she was oh so big preaching about climate issues? Not heard a peep about that recently.
that’s because she’s the biggest greenwasher EVER. Claims she gives a tit about sustainability to gain more traction from an audience who care about sustainability and environmentalism.

When, in fact, she gets given a LOT of brand new luxury fashion items (not wholly sustainable tbh), uses makeup where packaging is not fully recycled and yet doesn’t endorse Terracycle or a recycling program and drives a gas guzzling Range Rover yet pretends she doesn’t, despite being outed on here SEVERAL times… but still, she harps on about how sustainable she is. She sees it as a trend, above anything else.

I can guarantee none of us are perfect in this regard but at least we don’t pretend. But then again, what’s new? Isn’t her whole life faked for the internet at this point? Very sad indeed.

As for charity, nope. She might post some bullshit thing around Christmas, but there is no evidence anywhere. She has all of those possessions in that sad house of hers, but won’t sell some of them to raise money for better causes or donate them to those actually in need. If my fiancé and I manage to do it earning half of what I imagine Vic does, there’s NO excuse for her. “I’m too busy”… bullshit. She’s in her bleeping attic, posing in the mirror like some vacuous witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Use your platform to kindly raise awareness on all the bestttttttt luxury fashion and makeup babesssssssssss… but never a peep about worthy organizations. I’m not saying everyone has to publicize every dollar they donate but when every single day it’s another luxury product influencers are shilling that they didn’t even pay for — you’d think they’d want to strike some kind of a balance!!

I’m sorry. I was over influencers pre covid but after the last 18 months I really wish they’d cease to exist. They are toxic, obtuse and bring our society down by making the focus purely on capitalism instead of what’s really important. 😒

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They’re pathetic, and yes, they should have some compassion, especially since both of them come from blue collar, working class backgrounds - not exactly to the manor born, regardless of what they’d like to have you think.

Personally, I think that they’re two of the most insecure people I’ve seen in a long time. They don’t trust each, and they play off each other’s deeply buried inferiority complexes on a regular basis. Nor do they value what’s important in life. I don’t even think they know what those things are.
I know she talks about coming from a humble background but her Dad was/is a lawyer. I mean, she wasn't brought up super wealthy or anything but she is firmly middle class.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know she talks about coming from a humble background but her Dad was/is a lawyer. I mean, she wasn't brought up super wealthy or anything but she is firmly middle class.
That’s interesting. I’ve only heard her talk about her “working class” background. Thanks for the information.

But, why pretend to be something you’re not? That, I don’t understand.

That’s interesting. I’ve only heard her talk about her “working class” background. Thanks for the information.

But, why pretend to be something you’re not? That, I don’t understand.
An acquaintance of mine does this. Her family lives in a huge town house in the nicest part of the county, she was privately educated and has never struggled financially but says she’s working class ! I feel like it’s something people from privileged backgrounds do because they think it gives them more cachet

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
An acquaintance of mine does this. Her family lives in a huge town house in the nicest part of the county, she was privately educated and has never struggled financially but says she’s working class ! I feel like it’s something people from privileged backgrounds do because they think it gives them more cachet
lol it’s so interesting that she does this… my dad is a top barrister, and tbh we grew up very privileged. I went to a private school, went on good trips and had everything I needed. My dad would never just spoil us for the sake of spoiling however - I did get what Vic would see as a “standard” present from Chanel or Dior for my 18th/21st birthdays.

there’s nothing wrong with admitting your privilege - it’s not as if there’s a damn thing you can do about it. But to pretend you’re working class to relate to people online is sad and pathetic, ESPECIALLY when people will find out that you’re not. Why not just admit that you were comfortable growing up? There’s nothing wrong with anyone’s background whatsoever, it is authentically them.

then again, she knows duck all about authenticity it seems. I still can’t believe she’s trying to tell all of us she’s in Chicago when she’s in some next level suburb faaaar away from the centre 😂 that’s like those people that live near me that try and say they live in London!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she’s said when she resells her clothes on Vestiaire then she gives a portion of it to charity but it’s a joke when she probably got the items for free or heavily discounted in the first place and only talks about Vestiaire when it a “paid for advertorial” (it’s an ad hun and you’re from Wigan stop trying to be something you’re not).
Also I remember when she did the post about climate change she couldn’t handle being called out for in the comments and felt like she had to defend herself so she never talked about it again because she got called a hypocrite. She made a video about ways she’s cut out using plastic and now she’s here advertising PLASTIC CHARMS FOR A LIPSTICK💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think she’s said when she resells her clothes on Vestiaire then she gives a portion of it to charity but it’s a joke when she probably got the items for free or heavily discounted in the first place and only talks about Vestiaire when it a “paid for advertorial” (it’s an ad hun and you’re from Wigan stop trying to be something you’re not).
Also I remember when she did the post about climate change she couldn’t handle being called out for in the comments and felt like she had to defend herself so she never talked about it again because she got called a hypocrite. She made a video about ways she’s cut out using plastic and now she’s here advertising PLASTIC CHARMS FOR A LIPSTICK💀
It just makes me howl so much. If she wasa true eco warrior like she claims, wouldn’t she only work with brands who fit her ethos? I mean, what am I talking about? She has no ethos 😂 one minute she’s an emo kid, the next she is a chav, next she’s lady of the manor, and then she is a city woman. I can’t deal with her multiple personalities - I swear she creates them to hide the fact she doesn’t have one of her own.

Her son has blocked my burner account on Insta - my heart is weeping. It’s sad how they both seem to have no accountability for their actions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She says she's working class but what she means is she has a Wigan accent. I think she adopted that weird mindset that some have in London that no one from outside London and the South East can be middle class. Their minds would explode if they came to Cheshire.

She says she's working class but what she means is she has a Wigan accent. I think she adopted that weird mindset that some have in London that no one from outside London and the South East can be middle class. Their minds would explode if they came to Cheshire.
whereas London has HUGE income disparity and inequality - there are streets in London where one side is millionaires’ row and the other side is a council estate, with some of the most disadvantaged people in the country living there. London is simply overpriced for houses - it doesn’t make it more posh than anywhere else.

V just doesn’t know a lot about anything - and that may be because she just doesn’t care to educate herself on societal issues. But for her to simply suggest she’s working class just because of her accent is ridiculous. I have friends from Newcastle who are EXTREMELY wealthy from gentry, with thick Geordie accents… are they then not upper-middle class? 😂😂😂

all of this aside, V and her son still do not have a single clue about the world and the pure advantages they have because of their status, their skin colour and their circumstances. They will never know what it’s like for those on the bread line, whilst they mock people who have damage to their cars or who don’t wear designer clothing. Their perceived superiority just makes me want to throw up if I’m honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I
Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.20.44 PM.png

So her wedding make-up artist posted this and that level of desperation is through the roof!

But nonetheless, mother and son always comes off as pathetic and desperate pair. We have a whining mother about her loss of her career, but her son is takes the cake. 😂 She clearly loves the city, but they can only go there when it's free and when if someone drives them around. We don't see her taking trips to London like Sophie Shohet and David, who uses those trips for their leisure and to share what's in store.

It's kinda mindfucking to realize that a real-life "boss babe", a career woman like Sophie bring fashion, marketing, consumer behavior content better than someone who supposedly has a PhD.

Reactions: 10
It just makes me howl so much. If she wasa true eco warrior like she claims, wouldn’t she only work with brands who fit her ethos? I mean, what am I talking about? She has no ethos 😂 one minute she’s an emo kid, the next she is a chav, next she’s lady of the manor, and then she is a city woman. I can’t deal with her multiple personalities - I swear she creates them to hide the fact she doesn’t have one of her own.

Her son has blocked my burner account on Insta - my heart is weeping. It’s sad how they both seem to have no accountability for their actions.
Oh good to know he blocked you too for calling him out on shaming someone less fortunate than him. That really says it all about Alex's character.

• Heart

I remember when she went on a big talk about how she's asked brands to only send her free stuff she has agreed to, so she could be more sustainable and have less waste etc, then she opens stuff up and is really surprised to have received it, doesn't quite add up. It's all lip service.

Reactions: 16
Inthefrow #13 Tomi Lahren doppelgänger in the s'urbs, the boy now drives - watch out the curb

• Haha
  • Heart
Going back to her last video - she states that she is 5'7"??? There is NO WAY in hell that she is 5'7", unless everyone she hangs out with is over 6 ft.

Random comment but isn’t it amazing how today is GIVING TUESDAY and not a single influencer I follow has made mention of donating to a charity.
Not ITF related no wonder cheapskate Lily Pebbles is so quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.