InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine leaving your house on a normal week afternoon, and she is there in glittery heels and some sort of suit getting photos taken with a post box….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can't believe how quickly we've come round to a new thread! I swear it's been less than a month! 😂

New thread name suggestion: In the brow, silly cow, husband on the way out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine living in your quiet suburban neighbourhood when in the middle of winter some tarted up rando starts having a mini photoshoot lounging on your neighbour's mailbox?
Hahahaha I literally just read this and I basically made the same comment. So true though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, there is no mail for you, Vic.
I read this blog for comic relief! She’s definitely the funniest thing out there right now. And, obviously, I do not mean that in a good way.

Sorry but she looks 100% like a cater waiter hanging off the post box. 😆

Becky's neighbors probably thought Vicky was waiting for a catering truck to arrive.
Someone told her that they have Costa Coffee in Chicago - she’s obviously waiting for her order in a spiffy penguin costume (or cater waiter uniform. Either one works.) And, of course, the glitzy shoes are the perfect finishing touche for a daytime outfit in the Chicago outer burbs

Ladies someone figured out where she is and if you Google maps it — she’s indeed ONE HOUR away from Chicago 😂😂

And people here in Manhattan roll their eyes at those who call jersey city part of NYC — and that’s literally just across the river like Brooklyn. Wow she is so lame going on about being in Chicago. What a 🤡
As suspected, she’s in the far out burbs and definitely not one of the very high end neighborhoods close to Chicago. Believe me, they don’t look like where she’s staying.🙄

This place wouldn’t even have a Chicago address, but hey, the price was right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wanted to ask, and super curious to know. If Vicky turns up in America in one of your street, would you ladies have guessed that she is not American but British?

Reactions: 8
I wanted to ask, and super curious to know. If Vicky turns up in America in one of your street, would you ladies have guessed that she is not American but British?
American influencers have a different style. But that level of stupid self involvement is universal. Why is she in the Middle of Nowhere, Illinois?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve grown up in New England all my life and she definitely doesn’t look like she’s from here AT ALL.

But to be honest she reminds me more of the tacky housewives from America’s southern states than a Brit. I’ve always thought of the British (and of course this is just a stereotype) as more natural and not as flashy with the big hair, orange skin and filler Vicky loves. Then again I’ve only ever been to London and I imagine native Londoners wouldn’t want to claim Vicky as one of their own.

There must be chavs everywhere I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Can I just say, Rebecca's house looks way better than their shack in Deanshanger. At least THEY HAVE NEIGHBORS!

Inthefrow #13 She finally left the attic to fly across the Atlantic!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve grown up in New England all my life and she definitely doesn’t look like she’s from here AT ALL.

But to be honest she reminds me more of the tacky housewives from America’s southern states than a Brit. I’ve always thought of the British (and of course this is just a stereotype) as more natural and not as flashy with the big hair, orange skin and filler Vicky loves. Then again I’ve only ever been to London and I imagine native Londoners wouldn’t want to claim Vicky as one of their own.

There must be chavs everywhere I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
We Brits do have a problem with being orange and having big hair, but I agree it's much much less of a London thing. As a Londoner, I've personally been influenced a lot by my wider European colleagues who usually wear zero makeup and have straight or natural hair. It's not my style per se, but it did make me reevaluate my devotion to eyeliner and some of my other staple makeup pieces. I cringe when I see very obviously UK people online who are orange and have too-dark eyebrows.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They probably think it's Tomi Lahren and throw some bad eggs at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Re: big hair

Everyone says Kate Middleton’s hair but I am so neutral, is big hair and it looks so old. I guess I hate overly prep hair.

Reactions: 6
SUPER rich watching the 30+ year old man who only just got his own license and will need his wife to buy him a car mocking another driver on the road — who could very well be on their way to a body shop. 😵💫

Re: big hair

Everyone says Kate Middleton’s hair but I am so neutral, is big hair and it looks so old. I guess I hate overly prep hair.
Totally with you. I don’t define Kate as having big hair at all. It’s styled but not blown out or volumized with large rollers. Looks natural and classic to me!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
SUPER rich watching the 30+ year old man who only just got his own license and will need his wife to buy him a car mocking another driver on the road — who could very well be on their way to a body shop. 😵💫

Totally with you. I don’t define Kate as having big hair at all. It’s styled but not blown out or volumized with large rollers. Looks natural and classic to me!
What an asshole. Not everyone has a wife that can pay for the repairs.

Reactions: 12
What an asshole. Not everyone has a wife that can pay for the repairs.
Let's also not forget when he and his wife had a public rant and meltdown over minor damage to CAR DOOR MIRROR! 🤣

These two really think they're better than everyone else when really they're inept whiners who didn't even know where the water valve was in their home. And as a newly licensed driver, Alex should especially not cast stones as he's statistically going to land in his own car accident some day. It happens!

Gosh the Magraths are rude af. So much for spreading kindness! I hope the universe serves them a big slice of humble pie for the holidays.

• Heart
Do they not realize how many people in America don't even have money for rent and food without working three jobs, getting your car repaired for body work is so low on the list of things people need. My aunt worked for an insurance agent for a little bit and people would use the money they got for body work and would use it for groceries. You could only get away with it once bc if you had hail damage that they payed money to you for repairs and you never repaired it they wouldn't fork out money next time you had something happen. It was pretty common based on what she saw.

Odds are that person with the beat up mini van was just trying to survive. Not something spoiled lady Alex or Vic would understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do they not realize how many people in America don't even have money for rent and food without working three jobs, getting your car repaired for body work is so low on the list of things people need. My aunt worked for an insurance agent for a little bit and people would use the money they got for body work and would use it for groceries. You could only get away with it once bc if you had hail damage that they payed money to you for repairs and you never repaired it they wouldn't fork out money next time you had something happen. It was pretty common based on what she saw.

Odds are that person with the beat up mini van was just trying to survive. Not something spoiled lady Alex or Vic would understand.
Was literally about to comment something similar. This is a woman who talks about being working class - very few working class people would act that way towards superficial damage to a car. In fact, very few people full stop would comment - it’s not their bleeping business. They ALWAYS make points about being from humble backgrounds, but always seem to show that they have some sort of superiority complex. I’m still howling at how the prick somehow thinks he’s Lewis Hamilton now that he’s passed his driving test 🙄

I hope that the tight witch pays for Rebecca’s health insurance - these twats clearly don’t care for things such as this, and only care about flashy labels and going first class on flights. I wonder whether she has ever offered miles to Rebecca to come home and see her family, or whether she even cares what hours she’s working.

I can’t wait for Vic to come crashing down even more and realise that she is nothing special. She is, at best, someone that achieved mediocre success - but has now alienated her initial audience and can’t dress herself. She has truly become an ignorant piece of tit, with no empathy or care for others. Typical sociopath, if you ask me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

👏👏 Not to mention that we have insanely high medical bills here in the states and many without medical insurance. He's basically mocking those people for being "poor" --- which is so gross.

This conversation actually just reminded me why Alex blocked me on Instagram. I called him out for mocking a homeless man in during milan fashion week years ago and he blocked me rather than acknowledge it was a mistake like a decent human being.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
sorry, he did what?! 😤 I cannot STAND those who mock anyone in an unfortunate situation. Many of us on this thread (myself included) come from very privileged and fortunate backgrounds, and WE can distinguish that this is wrong. Why does he act like such an ignorant piece of tit? 😡

I have sent him a DM from my burner account explaining why filming someone whilst they’re driving is wrong in the first place - I thought he has anxiety and that’s why it took him so long to pass… if that’s the case, would he like it if someone filmed him driving? I think not.
Yea it was similar to today. Alex feeling high and mighty and sharing a video of someone less fortunate on his Instagram story.

I really wish Instagram let you report someone’s story for at least broadcasting another’s personal information without their consent. He showed this person’s license plate….

It’s just vile behavior from Alex and 100% inexcusable

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

They’re pathetic, and yes, they should have some compassion, especially since both of them come from blue collar, working class backgrounds - not exactly to the manor born, regardless of what they’d like to have you think.

Personally, I think that they’re two of the most insecure people I’ve seen in a long time. They don’t trust each, and they play off each other’s deeply buried inferiority complexes on a regular basis. Nor do they value what’s important in life. I don’t even think they know what those things are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.