InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she mentioned when she’s leaving Chicago the town an hour west of the Windy City? Surely she’s missing her attic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone start the new thread please? I don't know how but this is the most liked title:

In the brow, silly cow, husband on the way out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
O
His skin looks like a fabric, and I don't mean the tattoos, the texture of the skin.
I rather think he likes the pain it gives him a kick. A certain part of me thinks he is an ex-drug user, and I did that long before I saw those poppies (today). But I can't prove it, it's a feeling. And feelings are not objective. It's some of his behaviour, type of character. He tries to prove something with all the tattoos.
One of the reasons I get tattooed is to refocus my pain on one sensation... For the pain.
Maybe I’m wrong as I only dip in and out of Vicky’s content but it seems like she never does anything for charity?
Absolutely untrue, her vlogmas for the past 3years has involved 1k donation to four different charities for the four weeks of advent.
Her work with Clinique is always for women's shelters and abuse victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone start the new thread please? I don't know how but this is the most liked title:

In the brow, silly cow, husband on the way out
I can do later. As long as the thread doesn't suddenly explode with comments, it's not that urgent. Doesn't matter if we get to a page 52 or 53. Pinky promise, I will do a new one tonight. :D

Reactions: 6
Going back to her last video - she states that she is 5'7"??? There is NO WAY in hell that she is 5'7", unless everyone she hangs out with is over 6 ft.
She's def not 5'7". When she has been around Lydia and Carrie she's been the same height as them. Lydia claims to be 5'7" but Carrie said she was 5'4" and she looks taller than Lydia to me. Vic might be 5'5" but def not 5'7". I think the last time they were all together was during Lydia's new years from 2019 to 2020

Absolutely untrue, her vlogmas for the past 3years has involved 1k donation to four different charities for the four weeks of advent.
Her work with Clinique is always for women's shelters and abuse victims.
As I said I only dip into her content and don’t watch her vlogs so if she gives to charity great. I don’t understand your last point. Are you saying every paid piece of work she does with Clinique is donated to womens shelters?

editing to say I’m confused re the vlogmas comment. I’ve looked at her YouTube and she did Frowmas until 2015 and appears to have stopped it until last year. Her Christmas related vlogs in 2019 and 2018 don’t mention a £10k donation. Only her 2020 video does because of course it’s in the title 😂 genuinely curious to see where these annual £10k donations are referenced if she’s been doing it for three years

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's def not 5'7". When she has been around Lydia and Carrie she's been the same height as them. Lydia claims to be 5'7" but Carrie said she was 5'4" and she looks taller than Lydia to me. Vic might be 5'5" but def not 5'7". I think the last time they were all together was during Lydia's new years from 2019 to 2020
39F9EBB1-EA5B-4D79-841E-98BA71B8D215.jpeg
1111.jpg
642d9ef8af64426ff605ac3cdcc5bb0d--lydia-elise-millen-style-amelia-liana-style.jpg
gettyimages-1177757360-612x612.jpg
1619190626126.png

It all is a mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ladies.... I have her new vlog on. I'll report back but I'm dying laughing at one point.

She's a squealing mess, squating down with her arms open to greet Becca's dog -- who promptly blows right passed her for Alex. L-O-L 🤣

Ladies.... I have her new vlog on. I'll report back but I'm dying laughing at one point.

She's a squealing mess, squating down with her arms open to greet Becca's dog -- who promptly blows right passed her for Alex. L-O-L 🤣
She’s pairing a French cheese with “the best cracker everrrr”

*proceeds to whip out a box of Ritz crackers*

Uhhhhhh. Those are low low low level crackers here in America. I don't even eat cheese but I feel bad she's insulting whatever cheese it is with those. Is she mad? She also can't figure out how to open their very very basic simple box design.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you not have peanut butter in the UK? She goes on and on about it in this vlog like it’s a delicacy 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's not allowed to eat it in the UK. Later in the vlog, she list all the stuff she's indulging in.. like " coffee with creamer" 🥲. Truly living her best life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I noticed that too. Not that she's more glamorous.

Also View attachment 901898how fresh faced she was without makeup and how she's aging herself with heavy duty makeup and lip liner 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 901901
Exactly people slapped on so much make up and wonder why their skin look so tit. Oh actually if you see the clip where they are outside of the supermarket, her skin looks very tired. Maybe she is just very tired, who knows

Uhhhhhh. Those are low low low level crackers here in America. I don't even eat cheese but I feel bad she's insulting whatever cheese it is with those. Is she mad? She also can't figure out how to open their very very basic simple box design.
Laughing so hard I can barely type. I haven’t had a Ritz cracker since I was 5! And, I just loved the discussion between the two cheese “experts.”
A white blue cheese? No, don’t think so.

The whole blog was just stupefying. It’s a good thing she kept squealing or I would have dozed off.

My favorite scene was Alex, aka Mr. Manners, spearing a piece of toast with his knife and sloshing it through a dish of what looked like beans. Smooth move, there! Very classy.

Alex eats like an animal.
I noticed that, too. Nothing like someone who chews with their mouth wide open - ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Wow. WOW! Her energy is seriously annoying af.

I've always thought her squealing is bad but the amount of sqealing, giggling and exaggerated laughing in this vlog is on a whole new level. If she came to my family Thanksgiving... even my grandma would ask her to please tone it down about 15 notches. It must be so irritating to those around her in public and I can only imagine all the looks she gets.

Anyway here's the rest of my thoughts:
  • Vlog starts in the attic with a Dyson ad. Did you knowwwwwww she's an AMBASSADOR? She isssss!
  • 6 minutes in and all she's done is talk about how busy she issssssss -- but she manages to mention doing her hair/makeup as massive parts of her to-do list. 😆 Sorry, but I thought that was just every day life?? My bad! Are those billable hours I should submit receipts in for reimbursement at work??? What about brushing my teeth too? 👀
  • Okay, rewinding back to Chicagoooooo! (We all know what she really means is a town an hour away from Chicago.)
  • Let the sqealing commence! *proceeds to watch on low volume*
  • She does a full skincare routine on the plane -- brows and fragrance included. Does anyone else do this? I'd be annoyed af if someone near me on a plane starting whipping out all these fragranced products. Kinda rude...? She also does so not with a mask on, of course. Also rude.
  • Lots of fuss over the most basic things like peanut butter at Target. She's a girl gone wild in the food aisles! Alex really must not let her eat at home.
  • Becca's dog doesn't like her nearly half as much as she likes him... and it continues to make me laugh. 😅
  • In a huge feat -- she manages to butcher BOTH the Italian and French languages in a matter of two minutes. That takes skill!
  • Off the charts insane squealing over a tofurky. Girl, you need to calm down.
  • They go bowling. Wow. How thrilling far-out suburbia is.
  • The finally go into Chicago - one of America's shopping capitals -- and where do they go? Neiman Marcus!! It's her favoriteeeee store! LOL.. no offense to anyone who likes that store but yea? No thanks. 😅
  • Uh ! We are back in the suburbs pretty quickly and in a diner where she fawns over the food again. Maybe she should try eating more in her life in general....
  • And. That's it! Things wrap at the breakfast diner while she's presumably been put back in the attic by Alex. (Who seemed really uninterested in her this entire vlog)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow. WOW! Her energy is seriously annoying af.

I've always thought her squealing is bad but the amount of sqealing, giggling and exaggerated laughing in this vlog is on a whole new level. If she came to my family Thanksgiving... even my grandma would ask her to please tone it down about 15 notches. It must be so irritating to those around her in public and I can only imagine all the looks she gets.

Anyway here's the rest of my thoughts:
  • Vlog starts in the attic with a Dyson ad. Did you knowwwwwww she's an AMBASSADOR? She isssss!
  • 6 minutes in and all she's done is talk about how busy she issssssss -- but she manages to mention doing her hair/makeup as massive parts of her to-do list. 😆 Sorry, but I thought that was just every day life?? My bad! Are those billable hours I should submit receipts in for reimbursement at work??? What about brushing my teeth too? 👀
  • Okay, rewinding back to Chicagoooooo! (We all know what she really means is a town an hour away from Chicago.)
  • Let the sqealing commence! *proceeds to watch on low volume*
  • She does a full skincare routine on the plane -- brows and fragrance included. Does anyone else do this? I'd be annoyed af if someone near me on a plane starting whipping out all these fragranced products. Kinda rude...? She also does so not with a mask on, of course. Also rude.
  • Lots of fuss over the most basic things like peanut butter at Target. She's a girl gone wild in the food aisles! Alex really must not let her eat at home.
  • Becca's dog doesn't like her nearly half as much as she likes him... and it continues to make me laugh. 😅
  • In a huge feat -- she manages to butcher BOTH the Italian and French languages in a matter of two minutes. That takes skill!
  • Off the charts insane squealing over a tofurky. Girl, you need to calm down.
  • They go bowling. Wow. How thrilling far-out suburbia is.
  • The finally go into Chicago - one of America's shopping capitals -- and where do they go? Neiman Marcus!! It's her favoriteeeee store! LOL.. no offense to anyone who likes that store but yea? No thanks. 😅
  • Uh ! We are back in the suburbs pretty quickly and in a diner where she fawns over the food again. Maybe she should try eating more in her life in general....
  • And. That's it! Things wrap at the breakfast diner while she's presumably been put back in the attic by Alex. (Who seemed really uninterested in her this entire vlog)
LOVE this recap 🤣 I literally laughed out loud while reading this, thank you!!! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This vlog is basically nothing but squealing like a hyena over food. 😳 I’ve seen feral cats less intense about it….:

Also, Alex definitely doesn’t like her. He’s clearly more into the luxuries she affords for him. Considering how annoying she is I understand why but gosh that’s sad

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.