InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please no one mistake this as praise for Tamara or this collaboration, but LOL at Vicky’s pathetic begging/tagging Fendi the other day and getting axed from their guest list …

meanwhile the Fendi x Skims campaign has begun and looky who is involved
Well, Vick's gonna be pretty miserable right about now.
Kim Kardashian shared Tamara's IG story on her stories ... 🤭
Is Range Rover desperate for sales inviting these two nobodies? What does a car have to do with hair 😂

Also I’m convinced Vicky is only happy when she is being spoiled by a brand. She lacks inner happiness which is just SAD.
Vicky should dump Rebecca and just hire Larry King as her manager. Larry seems to have been the one to get her into most shows this fashion season .... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 8.37.36 PM.png

She has been probably begging Bentley consistently for a Continental Convertible GT, but all they can offer her is the constant PR loan for a day. They must have realized that she will never be able to afford one.

"I've already priced my dream spec up." = I have told Land Rover that I wanted a new car for free with an additional alcantara leather, and to have my initials embroidered with all the seats.

I thought she was Little Miss Sustainability? Why is she kissing ass to a car brand with huge carbon offloads?

(I have no judgment to those of you who decided to buy these cars, you're not hypocrites. Victoria is.)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
MEANWHILE: Leonie with Louis Vuitton and Vogue Germany. I suppose Vicky’s invite was lost in the mail. 😅

Leonie does annoy me but I have to give her props for sticking to her brand and not getting grabby by traveling into every possible lane for freebies. She’s consistently about fashion and does not deviate. She also doesn’t ram affiliate links down everyone’s throat.

Vicky? She may as well be a bum on the corner with a cardboard sign that reads “Give me all the freebiesssssssss”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MEANWHILE: Leonie with Louis Vuitton and Vogue Germany. I suppose Vicky’s invite was lost in the mail. 😅

Leonie does annoy me but I have to give her props for sticking to her brand and not getting grabby by traveling into every possible lane for freebies. She’s consistently about fashion and does not deviate. She also doesn’t ram affiliate links down everyone’s throat.

Vicky? She may as well be a bum on the corner with a cardboard sign that reads “Give me all the freebiesssssssss”
In all her interviews, she has always said that Alex, her boyfriend, has always been her greatest motivator and the one who has always been there for her. She says that he is the one fixing the business side of the brand. They have a strong partnership.

They both know what they are doing, and the brands would see that, hence the invites.

Reactions: 9
It's not only the nose to be fair. She tends to enlarge her eyes too. She has very small eyes naturally.
I would be miserably crying in my attic too if I kept editing my face to look like a doll version of myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On the car note — can we just laugh about how stupid it is Alex was there and all proud as he doesn’t even drive. 😂😂😂

But also — Range Rover and Vicky by association seem seriously out of touch with reality. EVERYONE is getting out of the gas vehicle business. Electric cars are the future, period.

I don’t even know much about cars but I do care about investments and have bought into tesla, Nio and even Ford and GM here in the states as they’re developing their own electric models. Charging stations are already popping up to takeover gas stations. Many project that by 2035 all major car releases will be electric and with the sky-rocketing cost of oil and pending legislation to curb climate change that will likely come true.

So getting excited about an inefficient gas guzzling car like a Range Rover is absolutely not “in the frow” of cutting edge technology but rather seriously behind the curve.

Then again this is insight you get
reading WSJ, Forbes etc so I guess it’s not really in Vicky’s stratosphere. 😅😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
On the car note — can we just laugh about how stupid it is Alex was there and all proud as he doesn’t even drive. 😂😂😂

But also — Range Rover and Vicky by association seem seriously out of touch with reality. EVERYONE is getting out of the gas vehicle business. Electric cars are the future, period.

I don’t even know much about cars but I do care about investments and have bought into tesla, Nio and even Ford and GM here in the states as they’re developing their own electric models. Charging stations are already popping up to takeover gas stations. Many project that by 2035 all major car releases will be electric and with the sky-rocketing cost of oil and pending legislation to curb climate change that will likely come true.

So getting excited about an inefficient gas guzzling car like a Range Rover is absolutely not “in the frow” of cutting edge technology but rather seriously behind the curve.

It's quite clever of RR to use those brainless influencers for marketing. It's the last they can do, to get their tit on trend and sold, despise the fact that gas cars are not being progressive.
It's like when F&B used influencers for their overpriced wall colours, and now you can buy them even here, in Germany and in the US and Canada they are also leeching on the influencers.
It's all so predatory.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you ladies think Vicky has a shred of shame within her?

Doesn't look like it from my pov anymore. It's all gimme gimme and over consumption.

Reactions: 10

So well put and very true

Reactions: 7
Tammy Laren or how she's called. She got so mocked, I even may call her Tammy Lasagna.
Vic is def channeling the fox news asthetic. Maybe she can move to America and sell out on her remaining principles and push some super alt right conspiracy theories. (Not saying that she should but once influencing stops working for her she'll need another way for adoring attention)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Vic is def channeling the fox news asthetic. Maybe she can move to America and sell out on her remaining principles and push some super alt right conspiracy theories. (Not saying that she should but once influencing stops working for her she'll need another way for adoring attention)
I could totally see her on Fox and Friends in the morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely nailed it

YESSSS!
Omg yea Tammy. Her views are skewed but I can’t help to feel that Tammy is more brainy than this Cheetos. What Tammy and this Cheetos have in common? They both look like they could be Trump’s mistress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.