InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the difference in AGEd appearance between vlogs, photos taken by her/Alex that she controls editing of, photos with full makeup Vs natural look and photos taken and edited by external forces... her friend Kyle always used to take beautiful shots of her.

Honestly, she can look anything from 24-40yrs old on photos and she should divert some photo editing to people who appreciate subtly!!

Reactions: 16
This woman is unbelievable with her begging.

She’s also unbelievable with her face editing. Sis, stop.
She needs to stop. She’s starting to look like a hooker!

She looks like an American news anchor
View attachment 831818
What is her obsession with that awful shade of nude lipstick? Terribly unflattering, Vic. Makes you look like you died, were buried for a couple of months and then dug up.

Vic is def channeling the fox news asthetic. Maybe she can move to America and sell out on her remaining principles and push some super alt right conspiracy theories. (Not saying that she should but once influencing stops working for her she'll need another way for adoring attention)
Nooooooo, we don’t want her here in the States. We have enough air heads as it is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
They both look like they could be Trump’s mistress
Or daughter... :sneaky:

What is her obsession with that awful shade of nude lipstick? Terribly unflattering, Vic. Makes you look like you died, were buried for a couple of months and then dug up.
That's tattle. Sometimes when you upload pics they loose on quality. The real colour was different.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I probably just missed it, but why are comments on all her recent posts limited? I thought it was just the fringe-launch post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the duck is Alex participating in the calligraphy? It's like when someone's sibling came along to a birthday party when you were little and then got asked to stay because you couldn't really send them away when they were there already.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why the duck is Alex participating in the calligraphy? It's like when someone's sibling came along to a birthday party when you were little and then got asked to stay because you couldn't really send them away when they were there already.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It could be useful if he wants to become a tattoo artist though?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg and u find out the parents had plans so now you are free childcare and out of pocket another kiddy meal. Bast*rds
And then the kids like the sibling more than the kid who was actually invited so they have a tantrum and sulk until you have to give them a prize too when they lose Pass the Parcel!
Next season Alex's Fendi collection, while Vic is still excommunicated!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She really needs to tone it down with the hair & make up. The analogy with the US news anchor made above is too real 😛
5B73E2FF-152A-4A5C-8E8E-51ED8D59FA66.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Vic's outfit isn't youthful enough for bama rush.

I don't know if every college/university in the US has "mom's weekend" but one of the big party schools in my state has mom's weekend. I didn't go to that school but I remeber hearing stories from people when I was in college about mom's going crazy and sleeping with college students (sometimes their sons friends). Vic looks ready for mom's weekend , hopefully Bama has mom's weekend bc she'd fit right in.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think Vic's outfit isn't youthful enough for bama rush.

I don't know if every college/university in the US has "mom's weekend" but one of the big party schools in my state has mom's weekend. I didn't go to that school but I remeber hearing stories from people when I was in college about mom's going crazy and sleeping with college students (sometimes their sons friends). Vic looks ready for mom's weekend , hopefully Bama has mom's weekend bc she'd fit right in.
Yeah, she’s def getting near Dance Mom/Cheer Mom category. You know she’s the mom who purposefully trips one of the better girls so that her kid has a chance then sends the biggest bouquet of flowers to the hospital because she’s just “sO sOrRy Y’aLL”!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, she’s def getting near Dance Mom/Cheer Mom category. You know she’s the mom who purposefully trips one of the better girls so that her kid has a chance then sends the biggest bouquet of flowers to the hospital because she’s just “sO sOrRy Y’aLL”!
But she says "I'm not a regular (dog) mum, I'm a cool (dog) mum!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sis really looks like a hooker vying for a Tri Del spot in ‘Bama Rush. She just REALLY dislike her fringe. 😂😂

Also PLEASE remember to clip the pant store tags before heading to the party, girlie. That’s just tacky
Remember when she changed her panty in front of the camera and told us she what she was doing. You could only see her upper half but still. Who lets trivial stuff like this in the video? Was that Harrison's male gaze, thinking it's a good thing to leave in. Same with this now. Just cut it out.

mom's going crazy and sleeping with college students
🤢 Meanwhile, Freud rotates in his grave. That's a whole new level of disturbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.