InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E9A9E090-EF65-418E-8392-F0943193E854.png

this Cheetos fucked up the algorithm on my burner account yuck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her HC reel yesterday was so pathetic and lame. Today is a hideous outfit so she can push affiliate links for in her stories.

But don’t you guys think she looks so sad in both?
She does look sad to me aswell..Wonder how she is doing? I can criticise her and all that but I really hope she is okay.

Reactions: 11
Her HC reel yesterday was so pathetic and lame. Today is a hideous outfit so she can push affiliate links for in her stories.

But don’t you guys think she looks so sad in both?
All her time spent upstairs in her dressing room playing dress up like a loner, its sad... whilst alex is god knows where playing with his crayons drawing

• Haha
All her time spent upstairs in her dressing room playing dress up like a loner, its sad... whilst alex is god knows where playing with his crayons drawing
Don’t get me started on Alex’s obvious bleeping tracing of “flash”…

Alex - here is looking at you, sweetheart. Either use some of that creativity that we KNOW you already have to NOT copy others’ designs and go for your own tattoo apprenticeship, as you’re clearly so wanting to… or just go back to wanking over your PS5 or whatever it is you do when you’re not your wife’s personal vanity photographer.

Putting a “H” next to the (obviously traced and stolen) design isn’t being creative - it’s being a twit.

I understand he must be SO bleeping BORED of boring “high fashion” reels in an attic… but come on dude, you are creative yourself!!!

His own wife isn’t even following him. How sad is that.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this is an ignorant question — But do those in the UK not wear masks on public transit?? 😮

Here in nyc we are vaccinated but still wear masks on all forms of public transportation. They’re also required in airports and plane rides, regardless of vaccination status. I’ve even had my booster and still sport masks everywhere…

This is just so jarring to see these twats all smug on a train without any masks

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this is an ignorant question — But do those in the UK not wear masks on public transit?? 😮

Here in nyc we are vaccinated but still wear masks on all forms of public transportation. They’re also required in airports and plane rides, regardless of vaccination status. I’ve even had my booster and still sport masks everywhere…

This is just so jarring to see these twats all smug on a train without any masks
Don't think you have to in England but its still required in Scotland though

Reactions: 7
Please no one mistake this as praise for Tamara or this collaboration, but LOL at Vicky’s pathetic begging/tagging Fendi the other day and getting axed from their guest list …

meanwhile the Fendi x Skims campaign has begun and looky who is involved

Attachments

• Haha
I dive in and out of Vic, often find the vlogs far too long and boring. Who has kitchen gardens or is it garden kitchen?
her and Lydia are playing who is the skinniest, who rides the fastest on the peloton, who is the richest and whose sausage dog is the most sausagiest

marriage can’t be great as husband wants kids and she is too self obsessed. She (and Lydia) just push over priced shite most people can’t afford and don’t want.

just piss off to B&M Vic Hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Please no one mistake this as praise for Tamara or this collaboration, but LOL at Vicky’s pathetic begging/tagging Fendi the other day and getting axed from their guest list …

We know it’s an AD, but Mrs KimK reposted it that’s huge.

• Wow
Ladies! She is at a Range Rover event (🥴) looking…. Well…

I dunno how many here would have watched the real housewives of NY but she totally is morphing into Aviva. It’s really amazing to me how much older for her age she looks and how her face really never looks the same in her own heavily edited photos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ladies! She is at a Range Rover event (🥴) looking…. Well…

I dunno how many here would have watched the real housewives of NY but she totally is morphing into Aviva. It’s really amazing to me how much older for her age she looks and how her face really never looks the same in her own heavily edited photos
Hmm already hiding her fringe....

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's only required in London in England but seeing her without them when she banged on so much last year about people wearing masks just pisses me off.

Well, Vick's gonna be pretty miserable right about now.
Kim Kardashian shared Tamara's IG story on her stories ... 🤭

Screenshot_20211027-125449_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.