InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex husband not brother is actually pretty good at drawing, very artisic to my untrained eye...is he training to be a tattooist?

Reactions: 10
Alex husband not brother is actually pretty good at drawing, very artisic to my untrained eye...is he training to be a tattooist?
Don't toot the horn too early. He uses templates. That space girl has been posted before, and we were all saying that it's actually nice, until we saw, he used another artist actual artwork and just changed the colours, basically.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So Alex-husband has got a new arty account...which his own wife does not follow, nor has she liked anything he has posted for the past 10 days...says a lot really
My boyfriend has a photography Insta. He doesn't have many followers but I think he's great. Even if he doesn't get many likes, I always make sure I like his pictures because he tries hard and has normally put a good amount of time into editing them.

Wouldn't occur to me to not follow

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't toot the horn too early. He uses templates. That space girl has been posted before, and we were all saying that it's actually nice, until we saw, he used another artist actual artwork and just changed the colours, basically.
Oooh that's naughty!!
Should've known that he's got no original ideas of his own really shouldn't I 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Her new haircut looks nice but her hair looks dry AF. Also any idea what's wrong with her lately do we think its marriage problems?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her new haircut looks nice but her hair looks dry AF. Also any idea what's wrong with her lately do we think its marriage problems?
Exactly why I came here. I am going to be very upset and will feel bad for her if its her relationship. I genuinely hope she and Alex are okay, no matter the kind of power Alex does /does not have, their chemistry is BOMB and they do put out real good content -- whether its gram editing, reels filming or stunning blog photos.

Also, I have to say this, Suzie did not need to be filmed in this vlog. dislike her fake lips and her stye is *pukeeeeeeee*

Exactly why I came here. I am going to be very upset and will feel bad for her if its her relationship. I genuinely hope she and Alex are okay, no matter the kind of power Alex does /does not have, their chemistry is BOMB and they do put out real good content -- whether its gram editing, reels filming or stunning blog photos.

Also, I have to say this, Suzie did not need to be filmed in this vlog. dislike her fake lips and her stye is *pukeeeeeeee*
Obv just guessing but could it be after she put out the 'I don't want kids' video? maybe that rocked the boat. Also he hasn't featured in the last couple of videos and he's usually always in them.

Reactions: 12
Obv just guessing but could it be after she put out the 'I don't want kids' video? maybe that rocked the boat. Also he hasn't featured in the last couple of videos and he's usually always in them.
when did she say she didn't want children? I must have missed it

Reactions: 3
when did she say she didn't want children? I must have missed it
She said a few weeks ago, that having kids is not the next thing that she sees for her. But I genuinely dont think its the kids thing, not sure, what has come up... but if its the relationship, could be some power/ego clashes between the two.
But, I genuinely hope she comes out of this rut and I wish her well.

Reactions: 5
She said a few weeks ago, that having kids is not the next thing that she sees for her. But I genuinely dont think its the kids thing, not sure, what has come up... but if its the relationship, could be some power/ego clashes between the two.
But, I genuinely hope she comes out of this rut and I wish her well.
interesting, I have always thought their view on kids would be a bit of a sore point, I remember years ago in a vlog Alex was saying how he wants children yesterday and you can tell that was totally not in her immediate path she didn't seem excited about the thought at all. I was always curious how that would play out as their relationship evolved.

• Wow
I wonder if it's a lack of a project. I feel like she's one of those people that doesn't actually have any real interests or anything that she really derives genuine pleasure from (like a hobby or mastering a skill) and so she thinks the next thing will make her happy. Buying the house, doing up the house, doing the garden, re-doing the house etc. But nothing works because she's working on superficial stuff that acts as a sticking plaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's so ranty again in her latest vlog, saying how people shouldn't criticize her new haircut. Like seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And no Alex in last night's upload ... :unsure: She is really feeling sorry for herself. Definitely a combination of things. Her shaky standing as a fashion influencer, lack of friends "on her level" in the industry, living out in the sticks, her relationship with Alex - I think he does want kids, gosh, I could go on and on.
Her moan though. Good gawd, I can imagine her in an argument. Whiny as f*ck.
Girlfriend has forgotten she's an 'influencer' who vlogs as well, and people are going to have an opinion on everything ... her haircut, her clothes, home, dog, dinner, marriage etc whether she likes it or not. You share your life online.
Vic, you've asked for opinions in other instances for engagement and are now upset people write down their HONEST opinions on your haircut... 🙄
Yes, it's rude for people to say that, unfortunately this is your job. Boss babe Influencer.
Not everyone is gonna kiss your ass. 🙄

Love that Vic so proudly stated that she was going to be the only Influencer at the "celebrity and VIP clients" Bulgari event ... but Tamara Kalinic was there as well plus Tamara had been loaned Bulgari jewellery to wear .... 😂
Screenshot_20211018-130810_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Alex was in the Bvlgari vlog she shared just on Friday — the Paris and Milan ones too.

I think her ego is bruised at the moment. But that happens when you live your life for likes. She’s trying to keep up with the other gals but she simply can’t.

Oh wells. Carry on babesssssssss 😅

Reactions: 13
Is she mad? Her skin is thinner than tissue paper.

She literally asks for people's opinions -- but then edits out/blocks anything short of oozing praise? Don't ask for people's opinions then if you don't want them. It's not that hard!

Reactions: 16
Oh my hair? it’s Scandi babes.

View attachment 815821
As a Scandinavian I'm curious why she think that hairstyle is "Scandi"?

Elin Kling wore a fringe at some point:

20211018_154538.jpg

Agnetha too:

20211018_154757.jpg

Maybe she is right? What do I know? I'm just a brunette swede living in the forest (more or less).

(Money, Money, Money is probably Vic's favourite song, speaking of ABBA 🤣.)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.