InTheFrow #12 Tacky fountain in the yard having fashion sense is hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky: This collection is not fast fashion
Also Vicky: But we could totally whip together a petite length coat for you in a matter of days (because it actually is)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She had one job to style that HC pink trench coat. Instead of just a nice pair of cigarette trousers, crisp white shirt and black heels, she chose this.

View attachment 811325
Oh dear, that is a hot mess. You barely notice the HC tench, as it’s pushed aside, and the eye goes immediately to those rather prominent buttons.

I did get a giggle over the “chandelier as hat,” though. Looks like it’s growing out of her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, that is a hot mess. You barely notice the HC tench, as it’s pushed aside, and the eye goes immediately to those rather prominent buttons.

I did get a giggle over the “chandelier as hat,” though. Looks like it’s growing out of her head.
😂 It does indeed look like that thing is an integral part of this outfit. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because she’s so cultured and high fashion, she’s actually going for 2018 Heavenly Bodies Met Gala 😂
1466CCE9-EF52-45B4-9169-C968E48053C8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did this girl just point to the ‘Rialto Bridge’ in Florence… 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 It does indeed look like that thing is an integral part of this outfit. 🤭
Stay out of the attic, Vic!

Please say it isn’t true. I can’t stand to watch that! It’s just too sad to be so unaware of the world and the beautiful things in it.

Please say it isn’t true. I can’t stand to watch that! It’s just too sad to be so unaware of the world and the beautiful things in it.

Sorry about the double post. Phone is being a real cow today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Leonie’s off with Versace now after Cannes with Dior.

Vicky? Getting bangs inspired by Billie Eilish like an immature school-girl.

Hopefully she’s feeling better now. Nothing makes this girl happier than freebies like a cut and dye job she didn’t pay for… 😉😉
So far, that white blonde looks nice on her. She should've gone for proper bangs. Still thinned out but around her eyebrows and not her cheekbones.

The irony of her always using Billie’s happier than ever when she’s so obviously not

oh well babesssss. Carry on!🤪😚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something that irrationally bugs me is how much influencers throw around the word "little" for absolutely EVERYTHING. Victoria and Suzie are especially guilty of this.

"We're just going for a little lunch"
"Just grabbing a little drink"
"XYZ brand sent over a little care package"
"I picked up this little bag/shoe/whatever"

I think the reason I find it extra annoying is because it downplays their excessive indulgences. Saying "We just got treated to a lovely little dinner" doesn't come close to the reality of it actually being a three course meal in an expensive restaurant that they haven't had to pay a penny for.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Vicky: This collection is not fast fashion
Also Vicky: But we could totally whip together a petite length coat for you in a matter of days (because it actually is)
Surely making a Petite length coat to order is not fast fashion - in fact it’s really rather the opposite? No residual stock, no wastage, made to order -short wait.

I do wish Vic would cut her hair, she looked much more chic with the short bob. I don’t know why she’s so wedded to the long length (same goes for Lydia too!!)

Reactions: 9
Surely making a Petite length coat to order is not fast fashion - in fact it’s really rather the opposite? No residual stock, no wastage, made to order -short wait.

I do wish Vic would cut her hair, she looked much more chic with the short bob. I don’t know why she’s so wedded to the long length (same goes for Lydia too!!)
I think this is referencing production methods.

These pieces are definitely not made by hand. If they were she would have shown that. They come from a factory and generating a whole new garment with different measurements quickly is kind of suspicious

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In Victoria's recent video, I can't get over how contradicting and out-of-touch the name of it is. 'Current struggles I'm dealing with and BTS at a Luxury Bag Factory'. She needs to get into the real world. Then she'll see what problems normal people have.

Reactions: 16
Also Boe looks terrified.
The person on set, making the dog look focussed, did a tit job. The dog never looked into the direction of the camera and either looked called out (see my profile pic) or overly alert. It was probably Harrison.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.