InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ladies think she was in the rafters at Fendi's show today?
If she was there she wasn’t important enough to be photographed.

Caro, BryanBoy and Leonie were.

Wonder if we’ll get another fashion moan from her about feeling jilted by the industry 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s pretty lame if she wasn’t at fendi. That’s one of the few invites she got before and even I got invited for work!!

Although is it surprising the chick who said absolutely NADDA about Kim Jones taking over womenswear wouldn’t get invited? 👀

Oh I love fashion month. So apparent who is a somebody and who is a nobody in fashion. And well, she’s a nobody. Most barely have time to think let alone eat during fashion week but she’s got a pretty wide open schedule for pastries and pizza. Might as well head back home to Holland Cooper now 😂

Reactions: 11
SUPER jam packed schedule for these two. Lots happening.

Starbucks, pizza and a presentation no one cares about. Move over Anna Wintour
The fact that Alex is wearing a (tacky and gauche) branded sweater from a brand that is not Brunello is 😬😬😬

Though this was an event for eyewear so most likely the brand is using Luxotica for their frames

Reactions: 8
A genuine question here - why does she look so different in paparazzi pics, compared to her own? Her hair, features, colouring etc all appear different. Is it simply lighting and editing?

Reactions: 5
A genuine question here - why does she look so different in paparazzi pics, compared to her own? Her hair, features, colouring etc all appear different. Is it simply lighting and editing?
Where is her paparazzi pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone elae think that alex looks ao uncomfortable at these things? His dress sense is relaxed until she forces him into clothes like you would your kid "you are going to wear this and be quiet about it, good boy" he just looks like a spare part

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looool at intheLrow not even managing to get invited to the Cavalli show in Milan like all the respected influencers. Tory Burch it is guysSssSssSss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her stories..

Tell us you have barely any invitations at Milan fashion Week without tell us you have nothing going on at milan fashion week.

Sister should've have stayed home with her doggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. There’s so much great stuff happening at MFW and she shows a re-see of Tory Burch’s ny collection and Tods.😵💫

2. That dress is a total David Koma knock-off and she’s swooning over the detailing which is honestly kinda sloppy?? 🧐

3. Wonder what frock she’ll wear to Versace that no one else wants. 😅

4. Girl really should just go home to the attic. She’s only making it more obvious her fashion career is in the toilet.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tamara's arrived now (late because she was on a trip with Chanel). Watch her do more in one day than Vicky does the entire week 😅
She was on a Chanel beauty trip. Nothing special! She spent a fortune on clothes to pretend she was on to a fashion show... :LOL: twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She was on a Chanel beauty trip. Nothing special! She spent a fortune on clothes to pretend she was on to a fashion show... :LOL: twit!
I didn't get that from her stories? She showed everything related to Chanel No. 5. Tamara annoys me with her constant my friendssssss tho 🤣

Looks like Susie, Xenia, Tamra, and crew attend Louis Vuitton's fancy dinner last night. I suppose Vicky's invite was lost in the mail?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.