InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um... I understand she was a guest of Dyson's and all, but WHY did she bring the hair straightener, and then use it in a Museum gallery? Real classy šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She got what she paid for there...
Oh my God, what happened? Theyā€™re atrocious and a reddish-brown. Looks like they were done with crayons.

She used to be a cute girl. Now? Just a very big sad mistake. Seems she strives for a ā€œmodel,ā€ haute couture look, but these brows are right out of the bargain basement. Poor thing - she doesnā€™t even realize just how bad they are. Vic, put on your glasses and have a good look.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of courseeee she only got invited through Larry king/dyson. How typical!

Iā€™m not even a ā€œfashion bloggerā€ and get more fashion week invites here in nyc than this chick gets. Sheā€™s nothing more than a beauty rep šŸ˜¬

Side Note:
Anyone else remember when she got so bent over no one understanding that dyson hair tool when she featured it in an ad upon its release šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wouldnā€™t be bad going with beauty brands if she TALKED ABOUT THE BEAUTY!!

Why does she pretend sheā€™s there for the clothes? Sis the design team didnā€™t invite you. Youā€™re there repping dyson - so talk about what your doofus pal Larry king is doing with the dyson hair tools at the erdem and roksanda show. Thatā€™s literally your job in these instances

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw this photo today on the @RoyalFamily Twitter account and it reminded me of Vic in the pink dress and blazer. For what it's worth I think this royal looks lovely!

Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 22.51.22.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time I didn't check on Vicky till today her nor wanting kids video popped up on my YouTube screen. I found it quite bitchy of pushing a guy to marry her knowing very well he wanted kids and now that he depends on her for basically everything he is fucked, is like "you fucked up my career in fashion and the London life I so wanted my entire life now I'm going to duck up your dreams of becoming a father" she will jerk him around for a good couple of years, is very clear she doesn't want kids, she was miserable enough when they got their dog. I wonder for how long this marriage will keep going they are destructive to each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she so excited about going to the US. Pay your own hotel and flights

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so ALL the shows she has been invited to have been through Dyson and Larry King? Got it šŸ˜„
28EFA99B-4813-47DA-B244-481993F6F556.png

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t speak for all Americans but this American hopes the twit stays away. We have enough problems in this country šŸ˜­
Iā€™m assuming this is for her 1 self-funded holiday a year to Chicago for her annual in-person team meeting with Rebecca?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate those fluffy brows! My eyebrow lady suggested getting them done like this (can't remember what the technical term is it's late) and I told her a very firm no. They look stupid. What's wrong with a wax and a little tint.

Reactions: 10
She is like yellow sticker, outdated stock

Can someone tell me what is it with Rebecca? Her business is purely UK and EU based and she hired someone based out in the US?
sheā€™s one of her oldest friends I think

Reactions: 7
sheā€™s one of her oldest friends I think

yes. Who Vicky has gaslit into lining her pockets and securing her free tit all from 6 time zones away. And every now and then we see Becky swoon over vicky taking her on one *free* old nars trip years ago.

Wonder what kind of benefits package she gives her staff. Whatever it is, I think we can guarantee itā€™s not enoughā€¦ šŸ˜…. #Quitbecky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
yes. Who Vicky has gaslit into lining her pockets and securing her free tit all from 6 time zones away. And every now and then we see Becky swoon over vicky taking her on one *free* old nars trip years ago.

Wonder what kind of benefits package she gives her staff. Whatever it is, I think we can guarantee itā€™s not enoughā€¦ šŸ˜…. #Quitbecky
Isnā€™t Rebeccaā€™s husband a musician or music business adjacent? I sure hope Vic stepped up as an employer and provided Rebecca with some additional assistance if she needed it. Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s why Rebecca stayed employed by Vic - easy-ish job while her husband supported the both of them. And because she might not have been able to legally work in the US.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.