InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this fall collection any different than the tartan HC did last year? Or probably the year before that? And so on. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t fancy myself a clothing designer but even I could come up with some new looks. The same tartan and houndstooth they always use in the same cuts?

Groundbreaking. 😅
In reference to “Florals for spring… groundbreaking.”

For this “collection” in Meryl Streep’s voice I’d say:

“Tartans for autumn… groundbreaking.” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before, but I’ve literally purchased Gucci blazers for less than Vicky’s pricing 😂😂😂
I also picked up 2 classic Burberry trenches on sale for less than her pricing on a single piece of trash.
Off to go stroke my coats 😂
Hahah do share, did you snapped it from the store or other websites?

Reactions: 4
Both of my Burberry’s are preloved - one from a local vintage shop (it’s olive, so suck it Emma Hill 🤣) and the other from Vestiaire. Less than $300 USD each.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like Vicky would dump HC in a hot second if brands like or Burberry or someone else fully embraced her. Or even Boss who did a collab with Caroline Daur. I bought that trench and LOVE it!! 😘

it’s just so happens that Jade Holland Cooper is the only one who gives a duck about twats like Vicky, Josie and Lydia. Its “high fashion” for the girls who couldn’t make it anywhere else

Guccis were in the Harvey Nicks sale - £500 each down from £1000 -
Burberry's were on sale in Florida - took my clothing savings and bought the original, the black and picked up a peacoat for a total of $1200.

I have the terrible tendency of loving horrendously priced clothes, so waiting it out a bit, and always rifling through the sale racks works in my favour

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guccis were in the Harvey Nicks sale - £500 each down from £1000 -
Burberry's were on sale in Florida - took my clothing savings and bought the original, the black and picked up a peacoat for a total of $1200.

I have the terrible tendency of loving horrendously priced clothes, so waiting it out a bit, and always rifling through the sale racks works in my favour
I got a Burberry prorsum trench brand new in black for 750€! A real bargain ! I also got a free pair of Burberry boots( 900€), after a total duck up between Burberry UK and UPS😂.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Would any of you wear this dress? It’s so old fashioned to me and not at all something anyone I know in their 20s or 30s would wear.

also why is the quality of her reels always so rubbish and blurry? Is that from her “color correcting” or does she not have a good camera 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why did she slap her face tho?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so basically all alex does is tag along with her to take pics of her then she toddles off to do whatever leaves him on his own to draw on his little pad like a child? Very odd get a job mate and stop being her little witch

Reactions: 7
Sorry but who wears this? It’s all so so tacky! And she makes herself look so much older
CCD0EB24-197A-4F11-A4D6-2B92498F6914.png

so basically all alex does is tag along with her to take pics of her then she toddles off to do whatever leaves him on his own to draw on his little pad like a child? Very odd get a job mate and stop being her little witch
She even posted today that they are both on their way to get her lashes and brows done. My husband would never 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but who wears this? It’s all so so tacky! And she makes herself look so much olderView attachment 770435

She even posted today that they are both on their way to get her lashes and brows done. My husband would never 😂
The double houndstooth with the Dior belt. I can’t.

She looks like she’s bought the human sized versions of an American Girl doll. You know when they used to sell clothes so you could match with your doll.

• Haha
The double houndstooth with the Dior belt. I can’t.

She looks like she’s bought the human sized versions of an American Girl doll. You know when they used to sell clothes so you could match with your doll.
Oh man Alex in that Loewe tee with his tattoos out, jeans and dirty converse. And then her looking frumpy as duck

They will be the joke of fashion week FOR SURE!! 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh man Alex in that Loewe tee with his tattoos out, jeans and dirty converse. And then her looking frumpy as duck

the biggest twats I’ve ever seen!! 😅

And check out Alex getting a tummy. Thought he was the earring police?

the biggest twats I’ve ever seen!! 😅

And check out Alex getting a tummy. Thought he was the earring police?
EATTING police bit earring 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She reminds me of Heidi Montag after she got all that surgery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I prefer Alex with this look. And the shaven hair.
Vic, on the other hand, looks like she's the office receptionist ie. way too formal vs Alex's casual attire.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.