InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B27F9436-94FE-4DBF-A9EE-3B2855C4D8D4.jpeg

Vic has purchased tons of garden items trying to keep up with frenemies, Lydiot and Toothfus, now she has no idea what to do with the items. Asking viewers for ideas. Bore off, Lispy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why on earth would you look at a plant pot the size of a small car for a an average sized residential garden? It's the equivalent of putting a massive corner sofa into a normal sized room. She needs to get over the idea her house is some sort of palatial sprawling manor house, it's a larger than average new build house with a normal if not undersized garden for the house.

• Heart
View attachment 684916
Vic has purchased tons of garden items trying to keep up with frenemies, Lydiot and Toothfus, now she has no idea what to do with the items. Asking viewers for ideas. Bore off, Lispy!
The pot is for a fruit tree or a sapling of a similar size... Why buy a pot before the plant to go in it, especially one of that size that is clearly so specific and deep for a young tree?!!
Buying empty pots is not how you fill your garden; it is not the same game as 'I will just buy another candle for the coffee table in the front room, but in the meantime it can go in the cupboard with the 37 other candles I haven't used yet.'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
THEN 👏 BOOK 👏 A 👏 TRIP 👏 AND 👏 GO!!!

The only thing stopping you is your cheap, tacky ass.
Looool someone who has loads of free time and no responsibilities or dependents (oh actually I forgot about husband not brother :LOL: ) pining after a holiday that she can easily afford but won't pay for because she's a cheapskate! It's beyond a joke.

Reactions: 6
I bet she actually can’t afford the type of holiday she wants. What she wants is a Maldives style holiday and I’m not sure she can pay for that. I feel like a lot of these influencers are cash poor.

Reactions: 18
I bet she actually can’t afford the type of holiday she wants. What she wants is a Maldives style holiday and I’m not sure she can pay for that. I feel like a lot of these influencers are cash poor.
I have to agree. She has money for sure but with her renovations I bet she can’t afford the airfare and multiple nights at a luxury resort right now. She’s such a fake

I can only imagine how many pitch emails she and the mighty “team” have sent out. Which is so nervy!!! 😡

The hospitality industry is trying to recoup after over a year struggling to stay afloat. The idea that someone would see Vicky somewhere on Instagram and race to book a trip is just ludicrous right now.

She really is such a fake poser and this time now is proving it. Pretends to be a “luxurious boss babe” but can’t afford or land an invite for a luxury trip. Fraud!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I was getting a new fully landscaped garden I'd personally want to stay home & enjoy it! Visit garden centres, choose my plants, get my hands dirty planting them and then relax with a G&T feeling I'd earned it! Bliss.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sophie Shohet once said in a video that she cannot have trips abroad because of the demand of her agency. So she focuses on things that she does enjoy such as cars, bags and beauty treatments.

What I'm trying to say is yes, Sophie and David lead a luxurious lifestyle but they had made choices such as not having any children and not splurging on vacations. These choices lead them to having a house in Virginia Water in Surrey, having multiple supercars, amazing handbags and a stable business.

I do think that people can totally spend their money on things that they deserve such as trips to Maldives, buying properties, having investments and so on. But these "influenzas" have been so deluded on having everything free that they don't focus on the future. It's all a competition who gets to buy this ASAP, who goes there first etc. But the thing is, majority of the fashion elite/ influencers come from affluent backgrounds, and can go and create content from different spots around the world. They don't need a free holiday to do that.

Reactions: 23
She must be truly bored to be posting wedding outfit videos...like what??? Got all those dresses to then return them covered in fake tan and lip gloss... great!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be truly bored to be posting wedding outfit videos...like what??? Got all those dresses to then return them covered in fake tan and lip gloss... great!
And also, the only people who are getting inspiration from a Vic wedding dress vid are…wait for it…people who look like Vic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
GUYS, I am shocked. Gutted! Even though I subscribe to WWD as well as several fashion magazines, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for "In the Frow's" take on the latest fashion news! But alas it seems her monthly "Fashion Report" series that never really took off has come to an end and she's pretending to be a bride again (where she arguably peaked) instead of updating us on July's news.

HOW will we go on without knowing her take on the new era of Alia, Balenciaga's major couture collection, Pierpaolo's manifesto from Italy, Prada's resurgence in profits, Ralph & Russo being bought by Dress Barn and accused of ethics violations/misappropriating business funds for personal luxuries, all the Olympic Opening Ceremony cultural fashions, etc. etc.

I'll have to excuse myself as I go cry in bed now that Queen of Fashion Victoria has hung up her hat 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
GUYS, I am shocked. Gutted! Even though I subscribe to WWD as well as several fashion magazines, I was on the edge of my seat waiting for "In the Frow's" take on the latest fashion news! But alas it seems her monthly "Fashion Report" series that never really took off has come to an end and she's pretending to be a bride again (where she arguably peaked) instead of updating us on July's news.

HOW will we go on without knowing her take on the new era of Alia, Balenciaga's major couture collection, Pierpaolo's manifesto from Italy, Prada's resurgence in profits, Ralph & Russo being bought by Dress Barn and accused of ethics violations/misappropriating business funds for personal luxuries, all the Olympic Opening Ceremony cultural fashions, etc. etc.

I'll have to excuse myself as I go cry in bed now that Queen of Fashion Victoria has hung up her hat 😭😭😭
Can she also weigh in on Balenciaga’s underwear line that’s just ripping off Skims?! Omg and the Ralph & Russo stuff! Now the lady (Ralph?) is accusing the man (Russo?) of manipulating her and taking her money?! Surprised she hasn’t weighed in on Simone Biles too. Must be too busy prancing around in her closet in wedding dresses she has every intention of returning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think all of dresses that she tried on look better than her wedding dress.

Reactions: 5
I really think she wants to re-do her wedding. Once we see a UK influencer get engaged or granny Josie is married, I'm 5000% sure that she and Lydia will do wedding content.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.