InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That magazine cover 😂😬🤣

She really is a bargain bin version of Chiara Ferragni. Every “luxury” thing she does has such tackiness to it - even magazine covers. What a unique talent she has for bringing cheapness to luxury fashion.

Makes me bleeping sick. JUST BOOK SOMEWHERE YOU bleeping head. I'm going on holiday and do you know what. I booked it and paid for it. I know thats crazy isn't it
same! I had a July trip. Leave for an august trip in a week. And booked another trip in September. Bought and paid for them all on my own like a real “boss babe” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do people start their garden reno so late? Is early august now and weather is going to change in 1.5months time.

Reactions: 7
Their backyard isn’t that big, is it?

Do people start their garden reno so late? Is early august now and weather is going to change in 1.5months time.
Vic probably had to wait because they wanted to get all their paying customers taken care of before the end of the season.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Their backyard isn’t that big, is it?

Vic probably had to wait because they wanted to get all their paying customers taken care of before the end of the season.
Wait, so is it PR sponsored? I don’t follow her so closely

Reactions: 6
That magazine cover is BAD. And this picture as well, where is her neck?

i (almost) feel for her
DC8B923E-CC69-4BA5-936B-F203CEF0AE8E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Watch this space, she'll probably manage another overnight staycation in a hotel

She should enter the giveaway of a Maldivian holiday in that magazine! So that she can finally have that holiday she sure wants!
She sounded really salty about her "friends" holidaying in Ibiza, Positano and Capri ... 😂 😂 😂 and she has to go to Cornwall. Girl, you don't have to vacation in Cornwall. Spend your own money - you know you have some spare coins - go wherever you wish.

Wait, so is it PR sponsored? I don’t follow her so closely
It's the same company that has sponsored Vic's entrance, Lydia's kitchen and practically her whole ground floor, Josie (not sure) and many many other influencers. Almost 100% positive this is a "PRESS DISCOUNT" ie free.

Reactions: 9
That magazine cover is BAD. And this picture as well, where is her neck?

i (almost) feel for herView attachment 692408
Agreed, this is not cute. The other was marginally better. Nobody is collecting the two. Also, is that a Bulgari bag? Did she have to bring along her own accessories for this? Why would one have a bag like that with a dress like that anyway? Did Bulgari sign off on it? I have so many questions. Did the entire crew dislike her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does her face look so puffy and eyes so small?
Also, is that a Bulgari bag? Did she have to bring along her own accessories for this? Why would one have a bag like that with a dress like that anyway? Did Bulgari sign off on it? I have so many questions. Did the entire crew dislike her?
I think she did have to bring her own accessories as it seems like an ad for Bvlgari. It’s so odd though! It’s like she has no makeup on - not even mascara.

And that bag with that dior dress is a major nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she did have to bring her own accessories as it seems like an ad for Bvlgari. It’s so odd though! It’s like she has no makeup on - not even mascara.

And that bag with that dior dress is a major nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Yeah, Kyle Galvin’s story congratulating her made it seem it was part of her Bulgari work. So they must have paid for the cover/exposure, looked at their roster of ambassadors, decided the magazine isn’t that exclusive, and settled on Vic because the rest of the ambassadors either turned it down or were off on other sponsored trips to Capri, Ibiza and Positano.

Reactions: 9
“I’m really not one for reading. I don’t have the time or patience for it.”

Wowwwwwww. I’ve felt her to be an superficial bimbo quite a bit already but what a daft thing to say. Gosh she’s embarrassing…. 😬😬😬😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
💀 😂

Influencers and their “secret projects” that always turn out to be way less exciting than you imagined it would be 😅
Like Gabriella Lindley when her secret project was arranging her shelves 🤣🤣

Frow looks baaaaad on those covers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
5E407F8B-D5FF-4DE4-AD36-051C6082EBFB.jpeg

Lispy, hush, you are so wasteful with buying fast fashions and constant remodeling. Practice what you preach!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
LOL I'm not a dog expert. Calm tf down. It seems perfectly reasonable to me to neuter a ten month old dog.
I have a ten month old dog and our vets have recommended we wait until at least 18 months so he can develop properly. Most people wait longer now, I don't know many people that neuter that young, there is really no need.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.