InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I see from her anymore is NOSE NOSE NOSE! Did she used to have filters to help add balance and they faded?

I honestly don’t think I’ve noticed her nose so much as I do now.
No, she actually don't edit her nose in videos; but in pictures, Alex always straigthen and take up the tip of her nose.. #couplegoals #mrandmrspassiveagressive

Reactions: 13
There are definitely places she can travel too now, so why doesn’t she book a bleeping holiday? Her content is so crap I feel like she needs to book a flight, go get some decent content and maybe when she’s back the garden will be done 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
There are definitely places she can travel too now, so why doesn’t she book a bleeping holiday? Her content is so crap I feel like she needs to book a flight, go get some decent content and maybe when she’s back the garden will be done 🤷🏼‍♀️
you mean with her own money? Unless it is H&M tats or some beige tit, she wouldn't pay it.

ETA: SORRY I THOUGHT THIS IS Lily Pebbles' thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one would sponsor her. She threw a fit during her wedding reception hunting, as her dream venue in France had a major renovation. She was angry that she had to spend her own money to a venue that didn't pull through. She got angry on spending £800.00 for 3 people (the planner, Alex and Vic). She's very stingy when it comes to money. She can't even afford to repair her Range Rover, but wants Bentley to give her a car. 🤮

It's now been exposed that she only got those amazing content pre-pandemic because of Gleam's connections and brands really did use influencer marketing. Seeing now as she's in the middle of nowhere just gave them an excuse not to invite her.

She even got holidays for free that was sponsored by the hotels themselves, pre-CoVid. But now, no one wants to give her a free trip anymore. I do imagine her and her 2 Chicago slaves pitching emails everyday, to no avail.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one would sponsor her. She threw a fit during her wedding reception hunting, as her dream venue in France had a major renovation. She was angry that she had to spend her own money to a venue that didn't pull through. She got angry on spending £800.00 for 3 people (the planner, Alex and Vic). She's very stingy when it comes to money. She can't even afford to repair her Range Rover, but wants Bentley to give her a car. 🤮

It's now been exposed that she only got those amazing content pre-pandemic because of Gleam's connections and brands really did use influencer marketing. Seeing now as she's in the middle of nowhere just gave them an excuse not to invite her.

She even got holidays for free that was sponsored by the hotels themselves, pre-CoVid. But now, no one wants to give her a free trip anymore. I do imagine her and her 2 Chicago slaves pitching emails everyday, to no avail.
Why is her employees are in Chicago when her business and audiences are in the UK.

Reactions: 9
I think Vicky said she has a family trip coming up in a vlog. Don’t believe she said where to, though?

It’s quite sad all her “trips” are through work and not her own. Hopefully this family trip is a real one and she won’t need to slap PR stay everywhere. I also hope it’s not one she’ll spend having Alex take her picture al over the damn place….. but we know she won’t miss an opportunity to make he family reunion about her Instagram 🙈🙈

#narcissist

Reactions: 7
Hmmm. Luxury Promise showing up Alex (husband not brother) with their birthday gifts to Vicky ... :cool:
Screenshot_20210728-142144_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Why is she calling it a closet when she’s from the North of England? It’s a f**king wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Larry King really did her dirty there, she looks like a she is taking the C2C down to Liverpool Street to have a fun day out at Spoons / All Bar 1 at Shoreditch or Leicester Sq.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeee even the famous people shamelessly beg and plead just like our Vic 😂
6CA72770-62D5-44A8-BA5C-F32D5A50F4EA.png

I can’t tell if her fake tan is really, really bad or it’s the crappy filters she uses. Obviously, her hands and joints look tit, but the rest of her can’t be that roasted carrot looking, right? She’s a beauty influencer for God’s sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
THEN 👏 BOOK 👏 A 👏 TRIP 👏 AND 👏 GO!!!

The only thing stopping you is your cheap, tacky ass.
It amazes me how comfortable she is begging for freebies. It's embarrassing. Does she have no self-respect???

I'm a highly independent sagittarius who doesn't feel comfortable with someone even buying my dinner let alone a trip.

Then there's this twit earning a bad name for herself and the influencer industry as a whole. She literally whores herself out for any freebie she can. Just wait till she has a child, it will be all sorts of free merchandise there as well -- even though kids have nothing to do with her brand. She'll rebrand herself again and again to gather more free things.

But how luxurious are you when you are too cheep to foot the bill for your own vacation?? 😉

• Heart
It amazes me how comfortable she is begging for freebies. It's embarrassing. Does she have no self-respect???

I'm a highly independent sagittarius who doesn't feel comfortable with someone even buying my dinner let alone a trip.

Then there's this twit earning a bad name for herself and the influencer industry as a whole. She literally whores herself out for any freebie she can. Just wait till she has a child, it will be all sorts of free merchandise there as well -- even though kids have nothing to do with her brand. She'll rebrand herself again and again to gather more free things.

But how luxurious are you when you are too cheep to foot the bill for your own vacation?? 😉
She’ll turn her entire life into any “pr” opportunity she can.

Picture her old advertising free walkers and assisted living facilities 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.