InTheFrow #11 Get out the attic, get a grip, book and pay for a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The floor length dress with the slit all the way up the thigh was a very different take on a traditional wedding dress you could change into for the reception...
But when Vic said you could even wear it for the ceremony, I had to chuckle! Classic case of the influencer/ millennial/ GenZ attitude of getting married for the sake of a big showy demonstration of wealth and/or influence (or CONTENT) rather than solid binding together of a couple in love for a lifetime, with or without the intention of raising children; because there are SO MANY places normal people have wedding ceremonies where that dress would be completely inappropriate, borderline offensive!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A2DE77EF-7E5B-436D-A859-0E10D3593591.jpeg

Looks like another failed collection. Vic is having to do a giveaway to encourage viewers to buy the cheaply made jewelry. In a few weeks, when it still isn’t selling, there will be a price reduction. Even then, the warehouse stock won’t dwindle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I liked the previous collection but this one does not appeal to me at all.

976137A3-92E8-4473-BA80-EDC1E9538355.jpeg

All this camera equipment, yet Vic films in her closet. Make it make sense🤷‍♀️

• Haha
We should play a game and pick dates when we think the Holland Cooper and Paradise collections will finally sell out!

And bonus points for getting the closest sale date for the size 6 dress that’s 1 of only 25 that she hasn’t managed to sell in going on 3 months!! 😚🤣

We should play a game and pick dates when we think the Holland Cooper and Paradise collections will finally sell out!

And bonus points for getting the closest sale date for the size 6 dress that’s 1 of only 25 that she hasn’t managed to sell in going on 3 months!! 😚🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 687630
Looks like another failed collection. Vic is having to do a giveaway to encourage viewers to buy the cheaply made jewelry. In a few weeks, when it still isn’t selling, there will be a price reduction. Even then, the warehouse stock won’t dwindle.
she commented “this is amazing!” On the giveaway which makes it sound like she didn’t know it was even happening

• Haha

Wow I realise I'm late to the party, but £600?! For that?! When I've read the threads before I assumed it was maybe £150 max. Damnnnnn.

I browsed her feed for the first time in a while the other day and I actually like some of her content (like the Reels) but lol now I really understand why everyone is sick of her attic. Very strange to not do shoots elsewhere. Even the front drive or conservatory or driving somewhere...

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 10.33.07 AM.png

THEN GO TO F*****G CORNWALL!

IT'S JUST A TRAIN RIDE AWAY FFS VICTORIA

(Update: No one is responding on her persistent emails. LMAO)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Makes me bleeping sick. JUST BOOK SOMEWHERE YOU bleeping head. I'm going on holiday and do you know what. I booked it and paid for it. I know thats crazy isn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her secrets to success?! White, skinny, cis-gendered, relatively well-off so there’s a little bit of financial flexibility to dedicate time to YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hmm this doesn't even look like her. Makes you realise how much her and Alex Photoshop her nose in pictures.
Alex really does work his way around framing her nose doesn’t he?

My eye was drawn to this botched photoshop job they did trying to slim down her thigh tho. And advertising that it’s less than £2 front and center. How luxe 😂

Another very nice small time feature for our Vicky.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Watch this space, she'll probably manage another overnight staycation in a hotel
Hmm this doesn't even look like her. Makes you realise how much her and Alex Photoshop her nose in pictures.
She should enter the giveaway of a Maldivian holiday in that magazine! So that she can finally have that holiday she sure wants!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.