Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other fashion influencers are posting about meeting and collaborating with major fashion houses…Vic, is posting about a glow up of her ratty nails. Oh, hun🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbf, my fingers are like that too, like an old woman fingers! There is nothing much she can do about it. Idk why she draws attention to it all the time by wearing rings and showing her nails. They are gifted hence why.

With fingers like that, the best you can do is to go for low profile rings and nails.
I've got big knuckles /hands like that and I agree short nails are best. I think nude and plain polish just highlights how bad my hands look so (might be my own personal bias ) I'm always wearing something sparkly or distracting so you just see my short sparkly nails and don't bother looking at my witchy hands. And def no rings.

She must use her nails as tools and that's a big no no

Reactions: 7
View attachment 638186

How did she let her nails get this bad! No wonder she was always using the press on nails, apparently she doesn't even own a nail file or scissors to at least keep them all at a short length?

Honestly, at least they're not dirty and I'm not an expert but personally that's the worst condition nails I've ever seen. Especially that right hand where it looks like she' a scraped away at them or something

That’s disgusting and speaks so poorly about her general hygiene. You can’t do the bare minimum to maintain your nails while lockdown keeps you from your freebies?

G R O S S

Vicky, you are nastyyyyyy🤢

Reactions: 10
View attachment 638186

How did she let her nails get this bad! No wonder she was always using the press on nails, apparently she doesn't even own a nail file or scissors to at least keep them all at a short length?

Honestly, at least they're not dirty and I'm not an expert but personally that's the worst condition nails I've ever seen. Especially that right hand where it looks like she' a scraped away at them or something
bleeping hell those nails are shocking!! The yellow long nails are absolutely disgusting. Basic hygiene Vic.

Reactions: 6
That’s disgusting and speaks so poorly about her general hygiene. You can’t do the bare minimum to maintain your nails while lockdown keeps you from your freebies?

G R O S S

Vicky, you are nastyyyyyy🤢
bleeping hell those nails are shocking!! The yellow long nails are absolutely disgusting. Basic hygiene Vic.
Christ they’re not that bad! :LOL: I can’t stand the girl but in the grand scheme of things they’re not disgusting.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 638186

I find it astonishing that some one on the beauty and fashion industry does not have the basic skills to keep nails looking neat and clean and moisturised and is unable to to an at home manicure. Pretty disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
GROSS nails. I think dental hygiene and clean hands and feet are the absolute basic for any person (man or woman) and would never let my nails get like this. Yuck.

Also, more discount codes in the closet, tragique
D383DF40-A2D2-4990-8DCE-9A4649D286D7.png
B3F144AB-C680-4E85-B8E8-CAD3E4CE85B8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the major influencers are now on a luxurious coastal trip to Italy for Max Mara's cruise show as Vicky is stuck in her attic -- having to tragically dress herself once again for a "luxury" photoshoot.

How does she not see that she is getting further and further behind on the fashion front? The industry is bonding and making memories again in person as she pushes discount codes from the middle of no where.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the major influencers are now on a luxurious coastal trip to Italy for Max Mara's cruise show as Vicky is stuck in her attic -- having to tragically dress herself once again for a "luxury" photoshoot.

How does she not see that she is getting further and further behind on the fashion front? The industry is bonding and making memories again in person as she pushes discount codes from the middle of no where.
Not coming to a Vogue near us anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this adult woman not do basic nail upkeep UNLESS it’s free?!?! I am appalled. But also laughing my ass off. She’s so bleeping spoiled she can’t even take a nail file and some nail clippers to her chicken talons.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t like fur personally anymore even tho I admit my family gave me furs growing up as gifts that I would wear on special occasions.

But I’ll always side with Karl Lagerfeld on this one. He used fur and didn’t understand why that would be socially unacceptable but it was totally A-okay with everyone to use leather and eat meat. Why is one form of animal cruelty bad and not the many other forms society accepts as okay?

Vicky literally jumps from bashing fur to ooh-ing and ahh-ing over leather bags made from BABY COWS. BABIES!! Just because Dior’s logo is printed on top doesn’t mean those bags don’t come with massive suffering and blood on her hands too.

Talk about speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Also I agree with @QueenDecember the brand is nikE!! 🇺🇸
I think leather might be a byproduct of the meat industry whereas with fur animals are killed specifically for their coat

I myself don't have a problem with eating meat but I don't like the vile factory farms that our meat animals are often raised in
Have kept this comment short as it's off topic just a reply to the fur meat, leather issue

Reactions: 9
Thought Vic had a big ass piece of luggage packed for something “exciting” she was shooting and releasing today? Well, Vic, where is it, hun? Are you in Italy with Max Mara? HA!! Max Mara is like, “InTheFrow, who? Nah!”🙅‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thought Vic had a big ass piece of luggage packed for something “exciting” she was shooting and releasing today? Well, Vic, where is it, hun? Are you in Italy with Max Mara? HA!! Max Mara is like, “InTheFrow, who? Nah!”🙅‍♀️😂
She was shooting her second tacky jewelry line.

Alex is re-editing old pictures from their hey day back when they traveled. Did you guys see his I've been everywhere reel? Well now you’re no where. So…. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was shooting her second tacky jewelry line.

Alex is re-editing old pictures from their hey day back when they traveled. Did you guys see his I've been everywhere reel? Well now you’re no where. So…. ✌
They've been everywhere ... hmmm. They may been to lots of countries but not actually seen anything of value but only where the brand/s have booked them for the PR trip/s. They've been to allllllll these places but never learnt anything of these places and actually visited the areas unless it was PR related.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Paris. New York. Milan. Dubai. Milton Keynes.
What I don’t understand is that they literally have the ability to travel the worst, be digital nomads every few months and they’ve chosen to permanently base themselves in…. Milton Keynes!
No offence to anyone living there but if I was them I would have bought a property easy to rent out on Air BnB then travelled the world in other Airbnb’s….

Reactions: 13
What I don’t understand is that they literally have the ability to travel the worst, be digital nomads every few months and they’ve chosen to permanently base themselves in…. Milton Keynes!
No offence to anyone living there but if I was them I would have bought a property easy to rent out on Air BnB then travelled the world in other Airbnb’s….
Does she though? Her content consists of free clothes which are sent to her or which she orders herself (and sends back some), trickier to do that somewhere else. Although admittedly the Milton Keynes thing baffles me when there are so many nicer places.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.