Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex, no tit Lispy treated you to a ring. You don’t work knob head therefore, all your livelihood comes from her! Go drive somewhere...oh wait🧐 Better yet, go take a bath! Your fingernails look like you haven’t bathed in weeks 🤢
Oh…so she used her quarterly Bulgari accessories influencer stipend to buy you that ring?!?

Show me something she’s gifted you that ISN’T from a brand your wife shills or gets for free 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tattle, we did it! We got Lispy out of her damn closet. Take a bow🙇‍♀️ Today she filmed a MAC reel in the bedroom.👍 Now, Vic, open the door and go outside. You can do it✨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is such a random thing to be annoyed about, but why does she wrap a black belt round dresses that don't need it or suit it? Idc if it's dior it looks bleeping stupid, her waist is already tiny, it doesn't need accentuating more with a belt that doesn't even fit

This is such a random thing to be annoyed about, but why does she wrap a black belt round dresses that don't need it or suit it? Idc if it's dior it looks bleeping stupid, her waist is already tiny, it doesn't need accentuating more with a belt that doesn't even fit
Cheugy that is why. I live in London, there are a lot of people that can dress. No one ever wore a belt on a dress, that fashion died in 2010. But we know she is a cheau!

• Haha
  • Heart
Vicky is defined by logos and labels. So if a designer piece doesn’t have one printed right up front - you can be damn sure she’s adding a logo belt

It’s such a new money desperate to appear luxurious way of living. And tacky 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Vicky is defined by logos and labels. So if a designer piece doesn’t have one printed right up front - you can be damn sure she’s adding a logo belt

which is insane because what does say money and luxury is well tailored items that don’t need a belt round the waist to fit

it’s gonna take me a few years to take gucci seriously again after seeing so many belts in the summer of 2019 wrapped around the Zara polka dot dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

So accurate. If you can't see the label then you can't tell that she's "rich", I guess. (We know you aren't, Vicky).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So accurate. If you can't see the label then you can't tell that she's "rich", I guess. (We know you aren't, Vicky).
This is exactly it. She has to show everyone she’s rich and had money and it’s just so gauche. “Lookey here! I have 💰 💰 💰” can’t you tell by my Gucci, LV, Balenciaga outfit that I have MONEY!! *laughs at us peasants* “

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The minute Vic starts shopping - with her own coins and not vouchers - at high-end clothing & jewellery stores (other than Bulgari where she is gifted everything) like V & C / Chopard / Chaumet / Cartier, then I may, MAY think she has moved up in the world.

Although I'm not sure why Vic is so hell-bent on trying to give out this "luxurious" persona. It's just not working. She just comes across as desperate and tacky. Quite vulgar actually. There are way more important things in life than ££££ and dressing head to toe in designer tack.
She needs to work on her rotten morals ie. her questionable friendship with bullies Lydia Millen and Amelia Liana, and escaping the grips of her controlling husband.

• Heart
47AA45AC-37F1-4825-B705-BC3581126A9A.png

C25848CB-B26A-4D44-B79C-26FCC1C06441.png

Why do her hands look so weird, did something happen to her knuckles? They’re so protruding (sorry not trying to “hand shame” 😂)

Also that gross big index finger ring on her left hand totally ruins her engagement ring, they don’t go together at all 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ugh Vic going on and on trying to sound informed again. Regardless of any personal feelings on real fur, it really is the most sustainable option. Coyotes are considered pests in NA and CG was keeping a centuries old industry alive (granted an industry built off the backs of Indigenous people). Also, a lot of northern communities and scientists rely on real fur for practical reasons. Faux fur doesn’t perform the same way in the coldest climates, because it’s been developed for fashion and so doesn’t have to be. The majority of alternative options available are still petroleum-based and vegetable/natural fiber options can be extremely flammable unless treated with oftentimes hazardous chemicals. It’s an extremely nuanced conversation. Totally get that real fur is being left behind by a lot of brands because yes, a lot of fur is sourced without animal welfare in mind, but it is really the most sustainable option (truly biodegradable, durable thereby extending the life of the garment, etc.). Not to mention, Chinese consumers are still very pro-fur and the Chinese market share is huge.

Anyway, surely Vic is expecting the freebies to roll in. Her bestie, Leonie, has done paid content for Canada Goose.

And she needs to leave behind her fatphobic “hot girl summer incoming…hopefully” comments while Peloton-ing. Her inherent anti-fatness is stinging. I Peloton daily, and I’m still bigger than Vic. Am I not worthy of hot girl summer?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
“Justin was wearing a suit and trainers. Normally you’d be wearing suit shoes”

Direct quote from the woman with who loves to tote her PhD in “fashion”. What the duck are suit shoes? 🧐😂

Also pet peeve of mine. Americans get blasted all the time by Europeans for not properly pronouncing names and it being “disrespectful”. Well once and for all the brand is NIK-E. It’s an American brand, pronounced with the E at the end. Get it straight

• Haha
  • Heart
Ugh Vic going on and on trying to sound informed again. Regardless of any personal feelings on real fur, it really is the most sustainable option. Coyotes are considered pests in NA and CG was keeping a centuries old industry alive (granted an industry built off the backs of Indigenous people). Also, a lot of northern communities and scientists rely on real fur for practical reasons. Faux fur doesn’t perform the same way in the coldest climates, because it’s been developed for fashion and so doesn’t have to be. The majority of alternative options available are still petroleum-based and vegetable/natural fiber options can be extremely flammable unless treated with oftentimes hazardous chemicals. It’s an extremely nuanced conversation. Totally get that real fur is being left behind by a lot of brands because yes, a lot of fur is sourced without animal welfare in mind, but it is really the most sustainable option (truly biodegradable, durable thereby extending the life of the garment, etc.). Not to mention, Chinese consumers are still very pro-fur and the Chinese market share is huge.

Anyway, surely Vic is expecting the freebies to roll in. Her bestie, Leonie, has done paid content for Canada Goose.

And she needs to leave behind her fatphobic “hot girl summer incoming…hopefully” comments while Peloton-ing. Her inherent anti-fatness is stinging. I Peloton daily, and I’m still bigger than Vic. Am I not worthy of hot girl summer?!
I don’t like fur personally anymore even tho I admit my family gave me furs growing up as gifts that I would wear on special occasions.

But I’ll always side with Karl Lagerfeld on this one. He used fur and didn’t understand why that would be socially unacceptable but it was totally A-okay with everyone to use leather and eat meat. Why is one form of animal cruelty bad and not the many other forms society accepts as okay?

Vicky literally jumps from bashing fur to ooh-ing and ahh-ing over leather bags made from BABY COWS. BABIES!! Just because Dior’s logo is printed on top doesn’t mean those bags don’t come with massive suffering and blood on her hands too.

Talk about speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Also I agree with @QueenDecember the brand is nikE!! 🇺🇸

• Heart
I don’t like fur personally anymore even tho I admit my family gave me furs growing up as gifts that I would wear on special occasions.

But I’ll always side with Karl Lagerfeld on this one. He used fur and didn’t understand why that would be socially unacceptable but it was totally A-okay with everyone to use leather and eat meat. Why is one form of animal cruelty bad and not the many other forms society accepts as okay?

Vicky literally jumps from bashing fur to ooh-ing and ahh-ing over leather bags made from BABY COWS. BABIES!! Just because Dior’s logo is printed on top doesn’t mean those bags don’t come with massive suffering and blood on her hands too.

Talk about speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Also I agree with @QueenDecember the brand is nikE!! 🇺🇸
Love this. If leather is sourced properly, it should be as a by-product of the meat industry. Same with down and feathers - by-product of the duck and fois gras industries. I wear fur (have a few CG parkas because I live in a cold climate and I notice a difference between real and faux - both in hand feel and function), and I also eat meat (mostly chicken, a burger every once in a while), but I do try to buy from local sources. Unfortunately for its public relations, coyote fur is just a by-product of culling, but at least it’s not farmed. In my opinion, farmed fur is FAR worse than wild. Farmed is bred specifically for fashion, whereas wild is population control. I know, I know. Probably just trying to justify my own choices, but it’s true - Vic prides herself on being anti-fur and plant-based but she’s fine to go out and buy (cough cough accept free) leather bags…and then they just sit in her closet getting sun bleached and go unused. Secondhand or reclaimed is less of an issue since you’re extending the life, but get off your high bleeping horse Vic. As long as it’s got a luxury logo, Vic will want it. Fendi still uses fur and she buys from them, so obviously her ethics are on a spectrum.

Love this. If leather is sourced properly, it should be as a by-product of the meat industry. Same with down and feathers - by-product of the duck and fois gras industries. I wear fur (have a few CG parkas because I live in a cold climate and I notice a difference between real and faux - both in hand feel and function), and I also eat meat (mostly chicken, a burger every once in a while), but I do try to buy from local sources. Unfortunately for its public relations, coyote fur is just a by-product of culling, but at least it’s not farmed. In my opinion, farmed fur is FAR worse than wild. Farmed is bred specifically for fashion, whereas wild is population control. I know, I know. Probably just trying to justify my own choices, but it’s true - Vic prides herself on being anti-fur and plant-based but she’s fine to go out and buy (cough cough accept free) leather bags…and then they just sit in her closet getting sun bleached and go unused. Secondhand or reclaimed is less of an issue since you’re extending the life, but get off your high bleeping horse Vic. As long as it’s got a luxury logo, Vic will want it. Fendi still uses fur and she buys from them, so obviously her ethics are on a spectrum.
Don’t give Vic credit for being plant based. She eats eggs, crab, fish, etc.

She really has zero room to judge ANYONE.

Let’s not even start on her addiction to makeup that’s still cruelly tested on animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As long as it’s got a luxury logo, Vic will want it. Fendi still uses fur and she buys from them, so obviously her ethics are on a spectrum.
I guarantee if fendi, Givenchy or any of the more brands still using fur gifted Vicky one she’d take it.

Guaranteed! Especially if had the logo seared on the front

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210628-111027.jpg

How did she let her nails get this bad! No wonder she was always using the press on nails, apparently she doesn't even own a nail file or scissors to at least keep them all at a short length?

Honestly, at least they're not dirty and I'm not an expert but personally that's the worst condition nails I've ever seen. Especially that right hand where it looks like she' a scraped away at them or something

• Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 638186

How did she let her nails get this bad! No wonder she was always using the press on nails, apparently she doesn't even own a nail file or scissors to at least keep them all at a short length?

Honestly, at least they're not dirty and I'm not an expert but personally that's the worst condition nails I've ever seen. Especially that right hand where it looks like she' a scraped away at them or something
But is t this the girl that did a WHOLE video on how to do your nails yourself?

No thanks

• Haha
View attachment 637612
View attachment 637613

Why do her hands look so weird, did something happen to her knuckles? They’re so protruding (sorry not trying to “hand shame” 😂)

Also that gross big index finger ring on her left hand totally ruins her engagement ring, they don’t go together at all 🤷‍♀️
Tbf, my fingers are like that too, like an old woman fingers! There is nothing much she can do about it. Idk why she draws attention to it all the time by wearing rings and showing her nails. They are gifted hence why.

With fingers like that, the best you can do is to go for low profile rings and nails.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.