Interior Design masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d get a better nights sleep in Matt’s room vs Roisin’s that’s for sure. But I’d rather have breakfast in bed on a summers day in Roisin’s bedroom hahah
I find her bedrooms too busy so I wouldn’t want to be in them much at all

I just think her colours are clashing together a lot and it doesn’t work for me at all. The yellow in the living room/kitchen area makes me want to throw up

Reactions: 13
Argh I hate Roisin's living area.
Clashing.
I think the judges prefer her though :cry:
Why do they like that bloody scalloping so much.

Reactions: 16
I wish they asked some random people how they felt about the rooms because Roisin should really be called out for those wallpaper and colour choices

Reactions: 18
I wish they asked some random people how they felt about the rooms because Roisin should really be called out for those wallpaper and colour choices
So agree with this. I’d hate to stay somewhere so busy. It’d make me feel claustrophobic!

Reactions: 10
I just think Roisin's design idea - floral and green - has not progressed at all from the beginning.

Reactions: 18
I'm really surprised youse are still team Matt. While I don't like everything Roisin has done, I am really disappointed with Matt's design, a cheap, unfinished replica of the palace is a weird idea considering the design of lodges.

Reactions: 5
I'm really surprised youse are still team Matt. While I don't like everything Roisin has done, I am really disappointed with Matt's design, a cheap, unfinished replica of the palace is a weird idea considering the look of those lodges.
Those white artwork things in his main bedroom were dreadful I must say. I think he shouldn’t have bothered with that panelling in the gaps. But the rest looked lovely🥲

Reactions: 8
I'm really surprised youse are still team Matt. While I don't like everything Roisin has done, I am really disappointed with Matt's design, a cheap, unfinished replica of the palace is a weird idea considering the look of those lodges.
But Roisin has literally done almost the exact same thing for every challenge imo.
I don't really mind as she seems lovely and Matt will do well whatever.
Michelle wanging on about 'Roisin has kept her sense of self' but complaining about others 'they won't take advice and be adaptable' 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.