Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else been watching this on the BBC? I am enjoying it but I feel they’re sending the wrong people home and I think it’s a fix for Frank to win! Final next week we shall see...

Loved it! Did find that they never seemed to Stick to the briefs tho a lot of them.

I loved this series and I completely hope they bring it back next year. I dont personally think the right person won, I would have preferred Frank or Nikki.

It could be the next Bake Off. I know quite a few people who have loved it.

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed this show too! Came across it on iPlayer and enjoyed it so much! I thought Frank was very two faced actually. He was overly confident and quite confrontational when working with the other designers but when it came to being on the sofa with the judges he was all sweetness, soft spoken and puppy dog eyes. Very different to how he was when working on the redesigns.

I did think Nikki was the best and probably should have won, I never warmed to the lady that won (forgot her name 😂)

hope it gets another series! A lot more interesting that the regular reality shows.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching the newest series? I thought all the hotel rooms were absolutely heinous last week, I was so confused! But new episode tonight :)

Also I found reading all the pre COVID posts really eerie 😱😂

Reactions: 2
I’m watching 🙋🏼‍♀️ I think the finishes this series are also really shoddy when the camera is closer

Reactions: 3
I’m watching too. Love this show. I need to catch up on last nights episode which I will do to tonight!

I was also deeply underwhelmed by last week’s hotel rooms. I thought Banjo (?) did the best job with his dark green effort. The “luxcycling” woman, I think her name is Abi, did a absolutely hideous job with that dangling wisteria. It was the sort of thing a 7 year old girl would want in her bedroom.

Reactions: 5
I’m watching too. Love this show. I need to catch up on last nights episode which I will do to tonight!

I was also deeply underwhelmed by last week’s hotel rooms. I thought Banjo (?) did the best job with his dark green effort. The “luxcycling” woman, I think her name is Abi, did a absolutely hideous job with that dangling wisteria. It was the sort of thing a 7 year old girl would want in her bedroom.
That plastic wisteria was awful! All I could think about is how I would actively avoid a hotel like this because all I could think about was the dust.

That plastic wisteria was awful! All I could think about is how I would actively avoid a hotel like this because all I could think about was the dust.
Yes, that what I was thinking too. Fancy frilly stuff and anything dangling is a total turnoff in a hotel. No thought given to the practicalities. I didn’t think they came down on her hard enough for that!

I do like Alan Carr as the host. For some reason it works.

love the programme but paul is making me think i need anger management classes or something!! s3 paul btw, rlly liked northern irish paul!

I'm glad this series is back! we must have just not talked about the middle series at all. Yeah the luxcycling woman managed to make nothing luxurious at all - it all looked dreadfully cheap.

Cant buy taste.

I love this show! What did people think of the common room episode? I think it was quite obvious who was going home this time!

my school social area was a corridor that stank of bins with manky never washed sofas lining each wall

I love this show! What did people think of the common room episode? I think it was quite obvious who was going home this time!

my school social area was a corridor that stank of bins with manky never washed sofas lining each wall
Yeah I agree, those two ladies were definitely the weaker of them all. Some I thought were great but others were so impractical in their furniture choices. These are teenagers and a lot of them don’t treat a space like adults do.

It was obvious as they had paired the two shonky ones together. It would have been really unfair to pair a good one with a bad and then make them both go home.

I thought Michelle’s critiques of the common rooms were actually a bit unfair, the varsity theme was very obvious and she’s told them before to avoid cliches. I was expecting a relatively grown up space with the house colours weaved throughout, but seemed like she wanted a full on High School Musical set - I think even as a teenager I would have found that cringe.

Also I thought the varsity wallpaper in the office was grim and completely impractical, realistically you wouldn’t want to look at that every day. Seemed like what Michelle expected and what the clients actually wanted was very different this ep.

Reactions: 5
I'm already sick of Banjo and his bloody "character" for who he's designing for.

I do really like this show though. Very excited for LLB being on next week, he's so over the top but I love him 😂

I always find it hard to believe that Michelle is some sort of interior design guru because her dress sense is TERRIBLE!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd rather have LLB being the judge every week than Michelle... he's so much more fun and less stern teacher like.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been watching this and love it. I have to catch up on last nights so not sure what chaos LLB created but I adore how shamelessly cringe he is. Was he wearing his ridiculously tight leather trousers?! I hope so! I love Banjo - could listen to him talk all day and I think he's the most talented. Paul initially got RIGHT on my tits but I've warmed to him as I think a lot of what he says is tongue in cheek.