Interior Design masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben's was completely impractical and no business wants to regularly replace stuff. Sorry but that's the dumbest thing I've heard, makes no business sense.

And again, why is masculine bad. They get multiple performers there.
Exactly. I don't think it was even well put together as a room it was just all seats with no real focus. The piano was the only good idea but most performers have their own.
I love masculine lux style. Clean lines and warm woods.

Reactions: 3
Ben's was completely impractical and no business wants to regularly replace stuff. Sorry but that's the dumbest thing I've heard, makes no business sense.

And again, why is masculine bad. They get multiple performers there.
Also they all got criticised during the apartment challenge for not using the furniture provided - Matt was the only one who kept the original sofas in this challenge and yes he could’ve upholstered them but in the grand scheme of things realistically he just needed better cushions and maybe a throw - which isn’t the biggest deal compared to how impractical Bens room was lol

Reactions: 11
I'm on a Facebook group for this, Ben is a member. They are all bigging him up saying his was wonderful. That things can be replaced if they get dirty because the arena has money! Most think Matt is to masculine and R is brilliant. I really don't get R she doesn't do that style well for me, there's not enough layering.
Although I do think she will win.
Do you think they'll bring back a designer each next week to help? They've done that before.
I’m a member of that group. Ben’s quite combative and responds to any criticism. I’m surprised he’s spending all that energy on Facebook instead of building his brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Michelle and Sophie really judged the rooms from a very feminine viewpoint this week - what man ever says they just want to hug a cushion?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Michelle and Sophie really judged the rooms from a very feminine viewpoint this week - what man ever says they just want to hug a cushion?
Have you ever met a man after a good few beers? 😂 jokes. But you’re right. They could’ve had a male performer judge too !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would be interested to know if they continue to use Rosin’s

These sort of spaces are really meant to be more unisex so the flowers may have been lost

Reactions: 6
Oh I'm glad to find this thread! I always wonder what happens to the spaces afterwards* so trust tattle to have uncovered some details. I'm super happy to read Anthony is going places too. He seemed really nice and talented.

*I like this show but I can't imagine the spaces really working in the real world? I do my best to enjoy the pretty and not think too much about the practicality. Mostly cos I'm an engineer and it shocks me seeing these people design these spaces with silly sketches/no proper to scale layouts, no mention of any regulations or standards they've referred to, and no consideration to the cleaning and maintenance of the space. It surely can't be allowed. Particularly things like lighting levels and fire escape routes, they don't seem to know or care. D:

Reactions: 17
So although I kind of knew this, it's still a little surprising to see it's literally just a standard studio lol

Screenshot_20240430_074500_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a member of that group. Ben’s quite combative and responds to any criticism. I’m surprised he’s spending all that energy on Facebook instead of building his brand.
I'm a member too and it's been blindingly obvious for weeks that he didn't win overall because of how much time he was spending monitoring comments on there. It really put me off the group.

He jumped on someone who commented negatively about Francesca's 'interesting' green wavy workspace in the rental flat, and just loves all the dolts blowing smoke up his arse. His partner also left a big gushy comment after he was eliminated.

I've spotted him on a Mumsnet thread doing the same thing, not a good use of energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.