Interior Design masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Entirely unrelated but I don't think Roisin's glasses suit her at all.

Mm both designs look good so far?

Reactions: 5
Not sure about Matt’s blue armchairs. I think teal would’ve looked more premium and go well with the gold details.

Reactions: 5
Not a fan of the colour choices for both of them tbh

one of them is too much and the other is too little imo

Reactions: 2
They both seem really nice people. So though I prefer Matt I genuinely would be pleased for either of them.

Reactions: 13
There's too much waffle tonight thought I would watch live as its the final but wish I had recorded it and ff the waffle

Reactions: 3
I like the headboards but overall it’s giving a bit childish from the renders

Reactions: 2
I think Matt has got it?
But not sure.
He just seems to have grasped the brief slightly more.

not sure if Roisins wallpaper in the kitchen on the ceiling works
I dislike her wallpaper choices with this. It’s too much imo and the colours used to break it up aren’t working at all and making it look messier

… it’s just not relaxing at all

Reactions: 13
I dislike her wallpaper choices with this. It’s too much imo and the colours used to break it up aren’t working at all and making it look messier

… it’s just not relaxing at all
I think the one in the bedroom works but when every room is floor/ceiling floral wallpapers it doesn’t work at all. It’s too much and just putting them in for the sake of it.

Reactions: 9
Hate the sofa/chairs combo Roisin has gone for
---
I like Roisin but I see literally no progression from week one tbh.
Yeh I really like her, her first design was my fave of W1 and my dream home would be florals with green and pink as the main colour palette, but I think she still has a way to go with learning about the cottage core-maximalism aesthetic and making it work

Reactions: 8
Not a fan of the dark corridor

the gold leaf kitchen island blends in with the couch

the dark bedrooms work surprisingly well imo

Not a fan of the dark corridor

the gold leaf kitchen island blends in with the couch

the dark bedrooms work surprisingly well imo
You’d get a better nights sleep in Matt’s room vs Roisin’s that’s for sure. But I’d rather have breakfast in bed on a summers day in Roisin’s bedroom hahah

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.